Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do You See In These Pictures

psyche101

What do You See In These Pictures  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Mystery Picture No 1

• Human
    • Animal
    • Plant
    • Furniture
    • Gremlin
    • Fairy / Pixie
    • Werewolf
    • Static
    • Dust
    • Other
  2. 2. Mystery Picture No 2

• Human
    • Animal
    • Plant
    • Furniture
    • Gremlin
    • Fairy / Pixie
    • Werewolf
    • Static
    • Dust
    • Other

Here are two pictures provided to me by Alisa. Alisa took both photgraphs.

Picture No 1

[attachmentid=24385]

Picture No 2

[attachmentid=24386]

Alisa and I have briefly discussed the choices and what we see in these photo's. We agree it would be very interesting to see what you see.

I ask the first 10 or so votes keep their vote a secret for the time being so as not to set a precedent. We are hoping for an unbiased outcome. Comments are welcome, but perhaps we should wait till at least a page or two before revealing our choices.

We thought it would both interesting and fun to put theory into practise and see the end result.

Please give your views !!

post-27240-1143690931.jpg

post-27240-1143690985.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Taka

• frogfish

• Alisa

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted, but as requested, I'm keeping my lips zipped.

I voted, but as requested, I'm keeping my lips zipped.

Thanks all :D Should make this interesting :tu:

Whoo! I can't wait to see what everyone else makes of these. x] Glad you did this, Psyche101. ;D (Now we just need inkblots!)

Whoo! I can't wait to see what everyone else makes of these. x] Glad you did this, Psyche101. ;D (Now we just need inkblots!)

Could not have done it without Alisa's co-operation.

I think it is fantastic that two people can hold comletetly opposing views, yet still get along and work on a joint experiment, and enjoy it. :tu:

Excellent poll set up Psyche! Thanks for the effort, and thanks to everyone who participates. Do I get to vote? ;)

Excellent poll set up Psyche! Thanks for the effort, and thanks to everyone who participates. Do I get to vote? ;)

You better. Otherwise you wont be able to see the result !!

It would not be complete without your input Alisa :D

Edited by psyche101

Vote cast

cool i was thinking of starting a thread like this to testing my loch ness and sea monster theory

AH ha i know your secret but as promised i will not tell but i must admit you made alot of us look like fools....I like how you think :yes:

Edited by Bigfoot_Is_Real

Ohnoes! I'm sorry Alisa, I could have swore I'd added your name to that post too. D: But, yes, thanks to both of you. ♥ A wonderful idea for an experiment.

I think it is fantastic that two people can hold comletetly opposing views, yet still get along and work on a joint experiment, and enjoy it.

I agree. The world needs more people like yourselves. xD

You better. Otherwise you wont be able to see the result !!

It would not be complete without your input Alisa :D

How did you get to be so charming? And still have a pooping bull as your avatar. :lol::lol:

Thank goodness you clued me into voting so I could see the results. :wacko: It is really interesting thus far...

How did you get to be so charming? And still have a pooping bull as your avatar. :lol::lol:

You flatter me :blush: Anyhow, it takes two to get along, don't count yourself out :D I finally fixed that Avatar the other day, it just used to be a static Bull. Now it runs into the NO sign and poops - so it means No BS here :D Kinda fits me I reckon :D

Thank goodness you clued me into voting so I could see the results. :wacko: It is really interesting thus far...

Very interesting, I had one member PM me already asking what the original photo was, and one other with a really interesting view that I look forward to revealing later. Unfortunatley, I couldn't tell all, for all reading, only Alisa knows what she pointed the camera at, we are just interested in what the mix of perception will be :D

We did discuss our perceptions before the poll, so we only know what each other sees in them.

I must say, the results so far are fascinating to say the least. I look forward to logging in tomorrow to see how this is going after a chance for more to cast a vote.

Edited by psyche101

Here are two pictures provided to me by Alisa. Alisa took both photgraphs.

Picture No 1

[attachmentid=24385]

Picture No 2

[attachmentid=24386]

Alisa and I have briefly discussed the choices and what we see in these photo's. We agree it would be very interesting to see what you see.

I ask the first 10 or so votes keep their vote a secret for the time being so as not to set a precedent. We are hoping for an unbiased outcome. Comments are welcome, but perhaps we should wait till at least a page or two before revealing our choices.

We thought it would both interesting and fun to put theory into practise and see the end result.

Please give your views !!

The 2nd one looks like a blue geko, with its back arched, and the 1st one is clearly a werewolf either sniffing the ground, or stalking somthing

The first looks like a Werewolf or a Alien. I know this isn't like a UFO, Paranormal thing but it looks like one of them two.

The second to b e honest i can't see out.

The results are really interesting :)

I couldn't make anything of the second pic myself,so I did the same thing as I always do when I come across a messy pic like that and called it a gremlin....

....or did I??

Oh,the tension.... ^_^

The results are really interesting :)

I couldn't make anything of the second pic myself,so I did the same thing as I always do when I come across a messy pic like that and called it a gremlin....

....or did I??

Oh,the tension.... ^_^

I can't see anything in either pic!!! :(

I just put static. But anyway depends on your vision how good it is, how you see coolurs with different colours and that.

But the first is clearly a werewolf, alien or a human

Voted as well.

Come on everyone, the original poster just wants a vote not discussion at the time being to get an unbiased result :)

Didn't he say firsrt 10 votes :)

Anyway people look and see what they want to see in this kind of pictures

I know what he said , but ten here is a drop in the ocean. To be fair maybe a day might give a better idea :)

not sure what the first one is but i see a sting ray in the other one.

Voteed. I see pixels!

Edited by Feanor