Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Road to Guantanamo

Sanjuro

I just watched this movie and its very good, you can see how US concentration camps are the same as nazi concentration camps in 40s and the best part is that they are doing this with innocent peoples.

I dont know why peoples of america dont say nothing against it(some say, some dont, most dont know) , if I would be an US citizen I would feel ashamed , I think if US citizens love their country they should prohibit these kind of camps to save their good name.

I am posting it here not as news, but as current affairs, this movie is new and just came out and acctualy many peoples start to asking questions after watching this.

More info about movie

Its not about US bashing, its story about 3 innocent guys who were cought and placed in a concentration camp.

They were freed in 2005 and this part drama, part documentary movie is about them.

Still 500 peoples are inside in this camp and no one ever has been proven to be guilty..

And still this is not as bad as prison in Iraq..

Edited by Sanjuro

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanjuro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days