Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Siberia's Valley of Death

AnalyticalThinker

Hello everyone. I hardly post anything but this just interested me enough to share, but the main reason is just to hear the opinions of others, most of you probably already read about it though. I found this website a while back but forgot about it for some reason:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/..._tunguska09.htm

The website basically talks about strange structures that are supposed to be in remote sections of northern Siberia, most of the information appears to be gathered from local myths and eyewitness accounts. It also has some theories on the cause of the Tunguska Explosion, and has eyewitness accounts too.

Also I was wondering if there are any Google Earth users here? If so can anyone use it to view the area where the Tunguska Explosion happened, since the website also talks about it, just to see how large of an area it was in. Maybe you can also try to locate the area where these so called "structures" are in. If you find anything can you post it here? Thanks in advance.

If a topic like this has been made before please feel the need to close it :tu: I just hope I put this in the right section <_< Anyways enjoy discussing!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Celumnaz

• BigDaddy_GFS

• Bobzilla

• 3rd rock resident alien

dang couldn't finish it here... have it saved and will read it later... so far a great read. :)

It is highly possible that we are the only humans left in the entire universe and that this highly advance life forms (ET's) has decided to put us into their protective list of endangered species. They would only interfer if certain events points to a result of human extinction cause by a meteor hiting the planet.

1. tunguska event

2. nuclear war

It is highly possible that we are the only humans left in the entire universe and that this highly advance life forms (ET's) has decided to put us into their protective list of endangered species. They would only interfer if certain events points to a result of human extinction cause by a meteor hiting the planet.

1. tunguska event

2. nuclear war

Hey maybe they're using us as an energy ressource, that's why they saved our sorry asse.

Edited by ETphonehome

Wow! Thanks AnalyticalThinker for this article. :tu:

I've never even heard or read about this particular event. I haven't had the chance to read all the articles from your link yet, but does anybody know if any official investigations are being underway recently about this area? I would be interested to know if they unveiled any further findings.

Later!

P.S. - I'm new here. I've only found this forum only a few weeks ago. I wish I discovered this place a long time ago! I'm always fascinated with all things ancient, paranormal, and the mysterious! ^_^

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• 5 years later...

Ahh yes, the "cauldrons" that shot down the Tunguska meteorite :rolleyes:

What I cannot work out is why only drawings? I can find pictures or expedition, camps on expedition, pictures of Siberian expeditions looking for these things, but not a single picture of these cauldrons. One man claimed he found one eyed people in one wearing metal suits. He died before anyone went out to check his story, but his find could not be located.

It makes for a great story. I found this link about the same subject it had this Siberian Legend on the page as well:

Drilling to Hell

A 1989 article in a Finnish monthly claimed that geologists in Siberia had found their drill spinning wildly, and recorded temperatures of 2,000 degrees F, at a depth of 14.4km. Microphones were lowered and picked up the sound of screaming voices. Later reports added that luminous gas and a “brilliant being with bat wings” came out of the hole. The story of Hell’s discovery turned out to be a hoax that was picked up and propagated by the American Christian funda mentalist press.

FT72:42.

I would say there has to be a little Vodka involved here.