Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie survival Ideas

arkland

i would buy a school bus and reinforce it and stuff and i buy a whole bunch of shotgun ammo and chain saws it would be awsome :lol:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arkland

• Abecrombie

• Lady Warrior Ravynwynn

• Inadvertent Smell

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 people viewd this topic but didnt post therefore they have no ideas so there screwd when zombies attack....psshhhh noobs :P

7 people viewd this topic but didnt post therefore they have no ideas so there screwd when zombies attack....psshhhh noobs :P

No, they're displaying their tactic for running away from the absurd :D

i would buy a school bus and reinforce it and stuff and i buy a whole bunch of shotgun ammo and chain saws it would be awsome :lol:

different people have different ideas about how to deal with a zombie plague... some folks think holing up in a secure building with lots of supplies is the answer, others think staying mobile is the way to go. it probably is some of both... BTW, why a school bus and not a 4x4? I'd rather be off road capable, you might encounter jammed roads and getting around in a big bus might be tricky... and the walking dead are drawn to sound, using a gun would be bad enough, but using a chainsaw would be like screaming "COME EAT MY BRAINS"... :D

FYI, the zombies will NEVER tire out... YOU will!

Edited by Pax Unum

There's already a very good Zombie thread somewhere else....I really can't look it up for you now. Must I do everything? :P

There's already a very good Zombie thread somewhere else....I really can't look it up for you now. Must I do everything? :P

This is the thread you're looking for I believe.

I prefer blades over bullets, no danger of running out of ammo at crucial moments. But a deagle wont hurt, dunno if bangs work on the undead though.

I'd drive a Hummer, and have several rocket launchers, and grenades, of course.

I could drive right up into the grocery store, grab supplies. Then, I'd probably drive into the mall, only for necessities of course, like baseball bats, swords, and some really cool tall combat boots from Hot Topic.

different people have different ideas about how to deal with a zombie plague... some folks think holing up in a secure building with lots of supplies is the answer, others think staying mobile is the way to go. it probably is some of both... BTW, why a school bus and not a 4x4? I'd rather be off road capable, you might encounter jammed roads and getting around in a big bus might be tricky... and the walking dead are drawn to sound, using a gun would be bad enough, but using a chainsaw would be like screaming "COME EAT MY BRAINS"... :D

FYI, the zombies will NEVER tire out... YOU will!

nope suv's can get fliped over a school bus weighed down isnt gonna tip and there more powerfull then u think a bear couldnot get in to a school bus i dont see how a zombie could and after i inforce it all be set :rofl:

Basicly, kill myself ! :hmm:

sad but true, :blink:

Abecrombie

I'd be over the moon! Finally people won't look at me oddly for my strange cannibalistic appetites :ph34r:

Edited by rhyknow