Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just when I thought it was gone.

Kortef

Some of you may recall me from a while back, and well I haven't post for the simple reason that my alien visitor has been quite inactive...

Here as two of my past topics that concern this same topic

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=14098&hl=

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=37892&hl=

I am far past the point of caring if someone believes me or not, I'm simply here to tell you

my string of strange occurences.

First things first, since my last post concerning this topic, things have died down quite a bit...No strange activity, except for a few cases which I'll soon explain, but all and all it seems whatever interested this creature, is apparently no longer interesting.

The only things I find very strange that commonly seemed to happened was I'd sit and watch TV and suddenly my signal would go all fuzzy and choppy for only a few seconds until it returned back to normal.

Secondly and this part was really wierd...I have good reception for stereos in my house, but say for instance I would sit in my room with my stereo on. If I sat there for about an hr with a it tuned to a channel that comes in clear, all the time...It would start to fuzz out on me, and worse than that I heard a number of strange sounds, i.e squeaking, consecutive pattern oriented beeps, and so I'd leave the room for a few mins, and from outside the room, anywhere in my house I could still hear the stereo it would return to normal...One night I left the room three time cause it kept on fuzzing out, I came back and it got all crappy again, and I literally screamed 'What the ****!?' low and behold a few seconds later, I get my radio back :unsure:

Those were probably the wierdest type of things that happened to me. Which weren't too bad compared to what was happening before, sweet jesus.

Well those things that were p***ing me off to no end, are sadly returning, or so I think :unsure2:

I was awoken last night by a smack to my window, I was all disoriented as being awaken so quickly I glanced to my window to see something like a dark long object, almost like a foot drag istelf up onto my roof. I jumped straight the **** outta my bed and went outside. Being so p***ed and determined t o stop whatever this thing was before my whole nightmare returned. Me freezing my ass off went out to the middle of the street so I could see some of my roof and to the back I could only see the top of something that seemed to look like a head, struggling and jerking back and forth. So I ran around the side of my house to the backyard, and nothing was there...

This morning when I woke up, I went out back for a smoke, and this is the part thats really gonna **** with your head...A pair of my pants were laying on the middle of the wet leave covered ground, one of my favorite pairs of jeans that I'd been missing for a few weeks.

I came to a vague conclusion...Was whatever this thing is, which I have declared an abandoned alien, or something to that nature, it possibly might have tried to return my pants directly into my house, and when it sat on the roof struggling doing whatever it might have been doing something to my pants. I really dont know...I'm just sure it was trying to return these pants, but why would it want my pants? I dont get it...I give up...Someone help, again, please.

EDIT: Btw I had taken a picture earlier this evening but had to take off to work, after i posted this, so here it is now.

user posted image

I had been watching outside recently just in case I might happen to get lucky...

Now if you read my earlier posts you would know that from what I know this thing likes to travel on roofs, but can somehow, vanish instantly, whether it is capable of teleportation, or a cloaking device, Iunno some sci-fi bulls*** like that...So when I saw this tree wavering back and forth, out of nowhere I had to take a picture...Sorry its sh**ty quality I just ripped my webcam off my desk.

It looks like a branch of the tree sticking out almost, but I strongly believe otherwise, it was hard to make out, but when I took the picture, immediately afterwords, that 'branch' was no longer there. :ph34r:

Edited by Kortef

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kortef

• my_psychosis

• anubis666

• ghostboy83

Are you sure it's not just ordinary interference happening with your tV and stereo. Could even be an electronic device the neighbours are using that's causing it.

You really, have to read my other posts from the links I provided...It explains the whole story...

This is an ongoing thing, but it stops for months at a time and picks back up again.

I'm afraid it is possible you're suffering from a NINJA ATTACK.

Click here for more info: http://www.loservillex.com/ninja.html (WARNING: ANIMATED BLOOD AND GORE, oh and I suggest not wandering around on the site.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness though, your story seems interesting. I'll check out your two previous threads momentarily. :yes:

I could call the creature over for a cup of tea...

But in all seriousness man, I'm trying...This thing isn't exactly trying to 'make itself available..' I'll keep trying for sure though.

i can only say 1 thing you are braver then i am, after the first time i would have moved very far away like japan

i can only say 1 thing you are braver then i am, after the first time i would have moved very far away like japan

Are you a mad man!?! Ninja are everywhere, but they come from Japan. :ph34r:

P.S. I'll stop going off topic here now, please forgive me.

i'd rether deal with ninjas then unknown creature, nanjas you know what gonna happen (swords, hand to hand combat, and throwing stars) but unknown creatures could do anything

You really need advice from people who deal with this type of situation. Have you searched the web for UFO organizations? There has to some out there that will talk with you and maybe help you understand what is going on and how to deal with it. I am not trying to blow this off, it is quite the opposite. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Please keep us posted. Wish there was something else I could say to help. :(

hey man i just finished reading all of your topic.....every last page... wholy it 12 now i started at 10... anyways you think you have problems... two days ago a ghost stared at me whipped around the yard and then i heard its foot steps! objects have been sliding, opeining moving while i am gone, the door just finished opeining for the third time since i started reading your story and i keep on hearing gargling growls/moans

like what the hell..... and guess what?!

no one believes me

except my grandmother who knows of our special abilities to pick up paranormal, she was a pretty strong phycic but she blocked it, her cuz liz did not so we ask her advise on people regularly, she can probably pic up on my saying this now..... hopefully i dont intrude her privacy by saying this?

but anyways i think the truth is out there and i believe our experience has something in common in the long run..... the final awnser is near we just have to find the truth.

I can't see anything at all in that picture.

I can't see anything at all in that picture.

Nor can I. Anyway mabey he just needs some clothes to try to hide the fact he is an alien. Set out some jeans, a shirt, shoes etc, on the roof for him. Hmm, better put out a dress to just in case its female, or a cross dresser. :unsure2:

Okay I wasnt around back when you first posted your experiences but I just read through them now. Let me just tell you one thing, don't shaft us this time!!

You left for a long time after that and didn't reply, you know left UM hanging? The picture you supplied for the site back then doesnt work, is there a way you can post it again?

I personally think you are being truthful, and even if your not Im not gonna be mad, after all it was/is entertaining.

What could I possibly do if it was 100% real anyway?

Put some food under a box and try to trap it. Put a string on a sitck holding it up.

leave a bong, some beer and a ghetto blaster.

oh and dont forget to record him. :alien::rolleyes:

leave a bong, some beer and a ghetto blaster.

oh and dont forget to record him. :alien::rolleyes:

haha i love your answer :lol:

Ok I can see making a little bit of humor out of this ok, but posting stupid comments about leaving clothes out for it or putting food under a box and trap it...

Grow the **** up.

Ok I can see making a little bit of humor out of this ok, but posting stupid comments about leaving clothes out for it or putting food under a box and trap it...

Grow the **** up.

Well first off your story sounds a bit, should I say made up. I'm sure an "abandoned alien" stole your jeans and wanted to return them. And if you try to have proof, you might want to post a better picture instead of a pixelated blob. :yes:

Bring your skepticism elsewhere, I'm not in the mood for it, let alone I dont care at all for it...

There could be several reasons as to why my jeans might have been taken by this creature...DNA sample, sweat sample etc etc...Use you ****ing head, I'm sure whatever this is didnt simply take them, because he thought they were nice, and his local store didn't sell these pants in his size...

<_<

Kortef............you are the one that needs to use your head but I'm afraid you've lost it.