Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THE MOON LANDING IS FAKE!

sean2007

now to put it out there, i was a person who strongly believed that the moon landing was indeed the truth and fact. I mean thats just what we grew up on, thats what we were told since we were little. But it just didn't happen, and there is OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE that it didn't happen. First of all, the moon is far away, very far away, something like 400,000 miles, depending on where it is in its orbit around the earth. We claim to have been there, but since this claim isn't it funny that we have not returned once to the moon. The farthest we've been since 1969 is around 400 miles. hmmmmm something is fishy here. Another fact is you cannot, CANNOT light a fire is outerspace. it is impossible, the fire needs oxygen to burn, something not present in outerspace, yet there is video evidence showing a fire being lit on what appears to be the surface of the moon.

Here are a few more tidbits of info:

Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?

Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.

How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?

Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.

The astronauts in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.

In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.

Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History's greatest accomplishments?

If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?

In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That's the equivalent of a simple calculator.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

this link we lead you to a greater understanding of the moon hoax, again go in with a open mind, i know i did, and come out knowing what truly happened

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Exeter

• Redtail

• sean2007

Top Posters In This Topic

You bring up some good points there Sean.....There will always be people that agree or disagree......The US govt has got a long history of lying and deceiving its good citizens, so I wouldn't put it past them!!! At this point, the're capable of anything..... :yes:

Sean, I know you're new to the forum (and welcome BTW) but this subject has been done to death here. A simple search will lead you to some very interesting threads regarding this.

I'd post a few links but I'm a bit too tired to look for them right now. :sleepy:

now to put it out there, i was a person who strongly believed that the moon landing was indeed the truth and fact. I mean thats just what we grew up on, thats what we were told since we were little. But it just didn't happen, and there is OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE that it didn't happen. First of all, the moon is far away, very far away, something like 400,000 miles, depending on where it is in its orbit around the earth. We claim to have been there, but since this claim isn't it funny that we have not returned once to the moon. The farthest we've been since 1969 is around 400 miles.

Well except for Apollo 14(01/31/71) 15(07/26/71) 16 (04/16/72) and 17(12/7/72).

hmmmmm something is fishy here. Another fact is you cannot, CANNOT light a fire is outerspace. it is impossible, the fire needs oxygen to burn, something not present in outerspace, yet there is video evidence showing a fire being lit on what appears to be the surface of the moon.

Really? Where?

Here are a few more tidbits of info:

Why in most Apollo photos, is there a clear line of definition between the rough foreground and the smooth background?

Instead of being able to jump at least ten feet high in "one sixth" gravity, the highest jump was about nineteen inches.

How high could they jump on Earth? (When in their suits of course) And there the fact that though they weighed less on the moon they still had the same mass.

How did the fibreglass whip antenna on the Gemini 6A capsule survive the tremendous heat of atmospheric re-entry?

Who claimed Gemini 6A went to the moon?

Even though slow motion photography was able to give a fairly convincing appearance of very low gravity, it could not disguise the fact that the astronauts travelled no further between steps than they would have on Earth.

how far could they travel between steps on earth? (Again in the suits) Also there is the fact of mass.

The astronauts in these "pressurized" suits were easily able to bend their fingers, wrists, elbows, and knees at 5.2 p.s.i. and yet a boxer's 4 p.s.i. speed bag is virtually unbendable. The guys would have looked like balloon men if the suits had actually been pressurized.

To the experienced eye there is a visible difference between a pressurized suit and a deflated suit. But at the same time, the suit designers provided a "restraint layer". The suit did not need to bulge in order to be effective. It merely had to contain a volume of air around the astronaut's body. But in order to do that and still be flexible it would have to be made from some material like neoprene which is both flexible and airtight. The tendency of these materials to stretch when inflated is a problem, not a desired effect. So the suit was allowed to balloon a little bit in order to provide the right environment for the astronaut, but it was kept from bulging as far as it wanted to go because that poses problems for flexibility and for fitting through hatches and moving about inside the spacecraft.

The restraint layer was simply a web of nonstretch netting integrated into the suit's pressure garment (the Neoprene part). As the pressure garment expanded, it could expand only until the netting was taut. Imagine blowing up a balloon in a small fish net.

http://www.clavius.org/techsuit.html

In the year 2005 NASA does not have the technology to land any man, or woman on the Moon, and return them safely to Earth.

We also don't have the technology to build exact replicas of the great pyramids, and dispite advances in sports training no one has been able to come close to Babe Ruth's, Hank Arron's, or Josh Gibson's Home Run records without steriods or a juiced ball.

Why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy get destroyed if this was one of History's greatest accomplishments?

Some say to keep the USSR from getting the plans. Another theory is that people sometimes do really stupid things.

If debris from the Apollo missions was left on the Moon, then it would be visible today through a powerful telescope, however no such debris can be seen. The Clementine probe that recently mapped the Moons surface failed to show any Apollo artefacts left by Man during the missions. Where did the Moon Buggy and base of the LM go?

Name one telescope that could see it. You can't because there isn't one.

In 1969 computer chips had not been invented. The maximum computer memory was 256k, and this was housed in a large air conditioned building. In 2002 a top of the range computer requires at least 64 Mb of memory to run a simulated Moon landing, and that does not include the memory required to take off again once landed. The alleged computer on board Apollo 11 had 32k of memory. That's the equivalent of a simple calculator.

Astronauts and mission control tend to be very smart people. They didn't need a computer to do everything for them.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

this link we lead you to a greater understanding of the moon hoax, again go in with a open mind, i know i did, and come out knowing what truly happened

Nothing I haven't seen debunked in the past few years. Check out the Clavius site I linked above.

Sean,

As mentioned, do a search of this specific section to find active threads addressing this subject. I am closing this before it becomes to involved and repetitious. Feel free to submit your opinions to one of the other threads. :tu: