Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

black eyed kids

atreyurock

has anyone heard of the black eyed kids i am really interested in these because of past experiences but i cant seem to find very much hard evidence on the subject and was wondering if anyone could possibly give me some information or share their experiences with the black eyed kids if any one has any

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• atreyurock

• capoeiranger

• PixieMischief

• Sweetpumper

I believe there is a post in possibly the paranormal section discussing this. I read over the thread a week or 2 ago.

I initially read about BEK's about a year ago and could never find any extra information. Due to the thread that was made a little while ago on here though, I was able to find the info I had originally read, so I'd do a search through the forums for that thread.

To give you some basic info:

BEK's are usually reported as being 2 children of one being an early teen and the other generally a little younger. One is usually very articulate and wise beyond his years, other younger one is usually silent. Their goal is to get into your house or car to kill you. They have a stigma of being related to vampire myth because in the stories they request permission to come inside your house or car and they seem to have sort of hypnotic qualities associated with some vampire myths also.

but this info should be in that thread I mentioned.

I believe there is a post in possibly the paranormal section discussing this. I read over the thread a week or 2 ago.

I initially read about BEK's about a year ago and could never find any extra information. Due to the thread that was made a little while ago on here though, I was able to find the info I had originally read, so I'd do a search through the forums for that thread.

To give you some basic info:

BEK's are usually reported as being 2 children of one being an early teen and the other generally a little younger. One is usually very articulate and wise beyond his years, other younger one is usually silent. Their goal is to get into your house or car to kill you. They have a stigma of being related to vampire myth because in the stories they request permission to come inside your house or car and they seem to have sort of hypnotic qualities associated with some vampire myths also.

but this info should be in that thread I mentioned.

thanks for the info i will look for that thread

Do we have any link's to this subject..?

Like the vampires in salems lot?They had to have permission to get in the house too

Urban legend. I never heard of these things until I got the internet. What are your personal experiences?

Urban legend. I never heard of these things until I got the internet. What are your personal experiences?

I tend to agree, but who knows...if there can be ghosts, UFO's, aliens, etc...why not "BEK's? It really does sound pretty far out though.

Ever wonder what would happen to these "black-eyed kids" if they knocked on the door and were invited in by someone like Hannibal Letcher or Jeffrey Dahmer.......black-eyed peas?

cheers for all theinformationguys please keep it coming

So, tell us what your past experiences were...

well i was upstairs playing on the computer because everyone one had gone christmas shopping and i heard a knock at the front door i just thought this was just my friend cause i had invited him up when i opened the door i saw two kids they where about 9 or ten and they where they where wearing tracksuit bottoms and hoodies. (hoods not pulled over their heads) i asked them what they wanted and one of them said "we are lost can we please come in and use your phone" he had a quite a deep stern voice like a teacher would have if they where telling off a student i thought this was strange but then i got these really rotten feeling in the pit my stomach that something was wrong the only way to describe it was like when you run down the stairs and think their is one step more than their actually is then i heard the voice again say "please we are just lost thats all we need to get in touch with our mum" i asked them where they where trying to go because i could give them directions but he shook his head and replied with "no sorry i need to ring my mum" i said if he was that bothered he could use my mobile i looked down and started fishing through my pocket for my phone and when i looked up they where looking straight at me i cant describe how scared i was with what i saw i have never been so terrified in my whole life their faces where really pale and their eyes where jet black i just stood their dumb struck he looked at my phone then back at me and said "please we need to come in and use the phone please let us in you wouldnt want to make me angry would you" then the second one shook his head i said that they should leave or i was going to get someone to make them leave they both looked at each other and smiled then he said "that wont help you it will just make me angry what are you scared of we dont have anything to hurt you with we dont need anything" at that point i just slammed the door and ran in our wash room thing where my dad keeps his tools and grabbed a hammer and sat on the step across from the front door ready for if they burst through i kept hearing them knocking on the door and saying "please we wont be long you have to say we can come in before we can please we are just lost" after around ten minutes of this it stopped i opened the door a little bit they where gone and my friend was just walking up the path he asked why i had a hammer in my hand so i told him an he just thought i was trying to scare him and told me to shut up and stop being a idiot (well he used more colourful language than that but i'm sure you get the picture) i hate being in the house on my own now everytime i hear a knock on the door i get that feeling of dread in my stomach that its them again but thankfully it never is and i hope never will be

Edited by atreyurock

Did they had any black eyes? You couldnt know for sure that they were evil, if it was me I'd let them in, poor kids maybe they got lost or somethin'? :whistle:

Edited by Shirley_Manson

it was weird their eyes all black there was no white no colour at all and and all the time i had a feeling of dread i had never been so scared in my life and it was the things they said as well such as "dont make me angry" and "we dont have anything to hurt you with we dont need anything"

Weird.

yes very wierd and scary especially after looking on the internet and finding out that if i had let them in they would of killed me

has any one else had any experiences with them

On the positive side the eyewitness accounts say they have never been bothered more than once.

Lapiche

On the positive side the eyewitness accounts say they have never been bothered more than once.

Lapiche

thats good i really do hope i never see them ever again

• 2 months later...

This is a new subject to me, but there doesn't seem to be any more than 2 stories on the internet that anybody knows about.

But these stories somewhat remind me of Men In Black encounters. Lets look at this:

People describe the MIB as giving off an aura of fear, uneasiness and intimidation, so do these kids.

People describe the eyes as standing out, in some MIB cases, the eyes also stand out. Howver, the MIB have also been known to wear sunglasses.

People describe the kids as not being human or of this world. This is the case with many MIB encounters. However, oftentimes people say that the MIB sometimes don't even look human. In some cases, the skin appears olive green, and appears to be of a shiny plastic like material. Sometimes wires can be seen running up and the bodies, and they often speak with strange accents.

I'd like to know more about this journalist though. Is he even a real person, and has anybody interviewed him on this encounter?

Edited by The Grim Reaper

ive never ever heard of them but they sound excatly like how they where described in the earlier part of this thread before you even stated your story. remind me next time someone knocks to look in peep hole to see their eyes lol

if it is all true.. that they come in peoples homes ect and kill them then I think you did the best thing.. I wonder though threw the news paper or news did you her about that any murders that day in your town cause if you didnt let them in.. im sure someone else did...

it was weird their eyes all black there was no white no colour at all and and all the time i had a feeling of dread i had never been so scared in my life and it was the things they said as well such as "dont make me angry" and "we dont have anything to hurt you with we dont need anything"

ive never ever heard of them but they sound excatly like how they where described in the earlier part of this thread before you even stated your story. remind me next time someone knocks to look in peep hole to see their eyes lol

if it is all true.. that they come in peoples homes ect and kill them then I think you did the best thing.. I wonder though threw the news paper or news did you her about that any murders that day in your town cause if you didnt let them in.. im sure someone else did...

Maybe, it could be that anybody who let them in didn't live to tell about it. Then again, wouldn't we hear about mysterious murders? I wonder if there are any older accounts of these, like from native americans or in medieval europe. The closest thing I can't think of is the men in black accounts.

You know, every time I see the phrase "Black-eyed kids" it kinda reminds me of that song my the band Texas...

What I don't get is that if you invite them in then they kill you. How do people know this? If anyone's invited them in then surely there's no witnesses left. If they find someone dead in their homes then there's hardly going to be anything to suggest that it was "black-eyed kids" that did it...

Ever wonder what would happen to these "black-eyed kids" if they knocked on the door and were invited in by someone like Hannibal Letcher or Jeffrey Dahmer.......black-eyed peas?

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f!

It was a loooong time ago, but I emailed the guy who allegedly started off the rumours, a journalist called Brian Bethel. Oddly enough i didn't get a reply back.

Real or not, I doubt that his account was true

you beat me to it they remind me of the MIB to. Its why I come to the conclusion that perhapes these kids/people are alien hybrids or something.

they dont seem to have the same goal but the description is very simular to the MIB in my opinion so could be part of the same "Government" I dunno.

Im thinking if these kids arent human that they arent kids at all but only masquarading as kids I mean after all.. Its much easier for a kid to get away wth stuff..... who would suspect a 10 year old?

your more likely to let in a child who says they need help then an adult.

Maybe, it could be that anybody who let them in didn't live to tell about it. Then again, wouldn't we hear about mysterious murders? I wonder if there are any older accounts of these, like from native americans or in medieval europe. The closest thing I can't think of is the men in black accounts.

You know, every time I see the phrase "Black-eyed kids" it kinda reminds me of that song my the band Texas...

What I don't get is that if you invite them in then they kill you. How do people know this? If anyone's invited them in then surely there's no witnesses left. If they find someone dead in their homes then there's hardly going to be anything to suggest that it was "black-eyed kids" that did it...

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f!

That's exactly what I was thinking! It's sort of like people saying that if you hit the bottom when you fall in a dream you will die.

How does anyone KNOW that?

Four years ago, I bought my kids contact lenses that turned their eyes completely black.

It was Halloween, my favorite holiday. Next to Thanksgiving, when the sole purpose is to eat. :lol:

It freaked people out, but it was contact lenses.

I don't know if these kids exist or not, but it's too easy to fake it. So I'm reserving judgement on this one.