Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Know The Truth About All This

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

if anybody wants to know the truth about anything paranormail or unexplained email me at mefongi@hotmail.com and i will answer ur questions.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crosis

• Homer

• Mystify

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd have to consider this as a waste of topic #1000... :-/ ::)--especially since you can't possibly know "the truth about all this"

Ok, here's a question,

How is it possible that you know everything, when even all the Forum members together don't know everything. And I can assure you, there are some big brains here!

Odin S. :s9

LMAO!

I'm sorry... but come on. What do expect??? You come to us claiming to be the paranormal god with no furthur info or proof. Seriously... if you work for the government... and maybe don`t want to be known... join the forum with a bogus name and just chat with us like normal people.

Other wise.... don`t bother. As our companion Dakoda mentioned... your about #1000 to claim you know everything about what we don`t. And so far... none of those 1000's knew more than we did put together.

So unless you mean you have ALOT of questions you can answer due to some knowledge we have no access too... than cool. To say you know it all.

I doubt it.  

We'll give you another shot at rephrasing the post if you would like.

Cheeers  :sj

Just out of curiousity....

What makes you sooooo special?

I appologize if it sounds harsh.... I really am just curious if there is something Xtra special you have that we don`t.

:sk All I'm going to say is 'here here' for what other Forum members have put. ;D

Ok everyone, CM and myself just got through emailing each other, and he really does know everything paranormal. :s2

Just kidding, like you I wouldn't waste my time. It's ridiculous to think anyone, regardless of their position in government, knows everything paranormal.  ::)

It WOULD be nice if we could get some real, honest info on?????  If this person DOES have good, solid info on anything "paranormal"(ghosts, Area51, whatever) just go ahead and share it with us!(as said in one of the other replies, just use a bogus identity). TK1997  :st

Guest Guest

OK I WORK WITH A GROUP CALLED ZHENTARA WE HAVE BEEN SPYING ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR 7 YEARS NOW JUST BRING UP A TOPIC AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

ZHENTARA BLACK

Oh,  here I thought CM stood for 'Cigarettesmoking Man'  from the X-Files!   :s2

Hey,  how about this for a question:  Does the government really have an X-Files department?  

CM,

You said you worked for the government(sorta). Working for an organization means you get paid by that organization to do a particular job.

Then you say you have been spying on the government for 7 years. Does this mean that the government(BTW, which government?) pays you to spy on them? Or does it mean you are secretly spying on your "employer"? Or does it mean you don't really work for the government(sorta)? Do you get paid to spy on the government? If you don't, then you must have another job. If you do have another job, then where do you find the time to spy on the government?

Inventing a nonsensical name doesn't lend credibility to your claim. Give us an example of your incredible wisdom, don't wait for a specific topic. Dazzle us with your brilliance. In other words, put up or shut up. Be forewarned though, unsubstantiated, anecdotal revelations hold little meaning with most of us, so be prepared to defend your position with credible, indisputable information. ZHENTARA BLACK sounds like a rock band I followed back in the early '70s.  :su

Midnight Blue  :sg

* - By the way, typing in all capital letters is akin to shouting, something any well experienced spy should be readily aware of. Or is that just you over compensating for seven years of constant whispering?  :-/

Funny, several searches for:-

ZHENTARA

or

ZHENTARA BLACK

Came up with zip.

Even tried variations on the spelling ........still nothing. :s6

On the 31st of July Magikman wrote:

ZHENTARA BLACK sounds like a rock band I followed back in the early '70s.  

:s2 :s2 :s2

nah surely not..... It sounds like something from a bad SciFi/fantasy novel or movie........

;D@ crosis..... shhhh! It's supposed to be secret that's why u can't find it.

CM,

You still haven't answered any of our questions. Which government do you work for(sort of) and/or which one do you spy on? Do you get paid to spy, or do you do it out of the goodness of your heart?

You stated: "we were a secret organization working for the civilians".  Did you mean "were" as in a past tense, or are you lacking in grammar skills? Does your organization work for civilians, as you stated, or do you mean it's members are civilians?

You should do as Magikman has suggested and dazzle us with your brilliance, otherwise your stupid comments about you answering any questions regarding the paranormal just makes you look like an idiot.

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

You guys are having a field day with poor deluded CM.

Sounds to me like CM is someone who is in desperate need of attention and/or lives in a fantasy world.

Keep up the slashing and burning you all.  ;D

Dalia :su

i bet what he meant by "I work for the government(sorta)" is that he works for the social security deparment. ;D

i bet what he meant by "I work for the government(sorta)" is that he works for the social security deparment.  
is what Dowdy wrote.

WELL in that case then so do I  :o

(I'm a civil servant so I think that qualifys?)

BTW CM as others have said prev if you know that much then sign in properly as a Forum Member giving us something to go on.  We may not be so sceptic....(can't garuntee that mind you ) but all you are doing at the mo is adding fuel to an already burning fire :s8

Cm wants a question....so he can answer it?

Tell you what CM.....

See all the topics on the main page of Index....? Good.

Why don`t you just go ahead and fill in all the blanks on every topic we have ever debated here. That would save both you and us Legite members a whole lot of time.

;D