Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Know The Truth About All This

Guest Guest

It would appear CM's bluster has been successfully deflated, or perhaps he's suddenly been called away on another crucial, highly secretive mission. Too bad, I was so looking forward to his startling revelations. Oh well, I'm sure we'll all regret missing our chance at plumbing the depths of his considerable knowledge...........someday. Unless anyone has any objections, I think I'll move this thread to a more appropriate category,

Magikman  :sg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crosis

• Homer

• Mystify

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

Cm,how can any organization(on this planet)possibly spy on our government?The United States government is the most organized and secret thing in the U.S.So how could a little group like "ZHENTARA" possibly pull it off?I'm ever so sorry if I sound harsh or mean,but it just isn't bought by the forum members.I must stop this reply here,as I'm just recovering from my forum "depression"(I wasn't the nicest kid in the forum)and I don't want to put a worse reputation on myself by going on and on and on......

:sdBoo