Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christians Vs UFO Beleivers

karl 12

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karl 12

• EmpressV

• seanph

• Radian

Karl, couldn't you add a thought with the video!? ;)

Yes sorry (I was tired last night),heres goes:

This amusing video (above)features George Carlin who has some quite controversial ideas about religion and UFOs.

It is purely satirical in content and the motivations of the post are not for it to be construed as inflammatory- rather that it affords viewers of all theolgical persuasions a refreshingly different and brutally honest outlook regarding 'non provable beleif systems' and the taboo subject of 'UFOs'.

How that? :yes:

Cheers Karl

Edited by karl 12

Why Karl that was very good thought.. and the video was interesting! :tu:

George is the man!

As I've always said, There have been more recorded cases of UFO sightings than of god sightings. Kind of puts things into perspective. Isn't it funny how some people look at aliens and UFO's as taboo. Gee, I wonder if religion has anything to do with that?

There have been more recorded cases of UFO sightings than of god sightings

Some consider the two likely the same thing, including many among the religious.

Some consider the two likely the same thing, including many among the religious.

I do think that thousands of years ago they were visited by the others and proclaimed them as gods. Now a days we know the difference.

Does anybody else believe the story of Ezekiel is a UFO encounter? Even during my Christian days, I always had serious doubts that this was anything but. It was just too far out there--even for a Kobad or theophany.

Ezekiel 1

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/ezekiel/ezekiel1.htm

Kindly,

Sean

Does anybody else believe the story of Ezekiel is a UFO encounter? Even during my Christian days, I always had serious doubts that this was anything but. It was just too far out there--even for a Kobad or theophany.

Ezekiel 1

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/ezekiel/ezekiel1.htm

Kindly,

Sean

That link sounds to me like Ezekiel might have gotten ahold of some bad shrooms. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a Christian that believes the UFO phenomenon is somehow related to the Bible/God.

How so?

I'm a Christian that believes the UFO phenomenon is somehow related to the Bible/God.

Arthur C Clarke once said

"A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" but apart from that I can't see any other connection.

I'm sure if we landed on a planet full of natives ,then took off again the population would start embellishing stores and deifying us almost immediatley :)

Edited by karl 12

That link sounds to me like Ezekiel might have gotten ahold of some bad shrooms. :lol:

I was just going to post the same thing but you beat me to it !!

It really does ! The were standing at the foot of an active volcano (right before it spews-it sounds like whispering-bushes burn) high as all hell on shrooms.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I truly believe in the link between the Bible and UFOs including Ezekiels chariot encounter. I believe in UFOs and aliens and think if you look at the Bible in that way it is clear that this is what it all means.

• 1 year later...

Well, the depiction of god in the book of Ezekiel sounds like a UFO. But UFO buffs usually ignore the messages spewed by the entity. The entity says the typical jealous god thing like "You goddamn whore you Jews cheated on me and worshiping some foreign god and get banged by gentile studs yadda yadda yadda."

Yeah, surely sounds like an alien. :D