Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nicolai tesla

Legatus Legionis

What do you think about tesla? i would like to know what you think about him. you could link articles, post his inventions and how controversial he really is.

What do you think about tesla? i would like to know what you think about him. you could link articles, post his inventions and how controversial he really is.

Here is a website that gives a small and biased idea of Tesla. http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-Niko...s-Resonance.htm

Personally, I've read of Tesla for many years. One book, title not remembered, was in the library in my home town, and contained much of his research, some of which was government classified after his death, and so is not available.

Among his inventions was a thing generally called the Tesla earthquake machine, a vibrating piston action device that used harmonics (as I understand it) to amplify power. The anecdote is that Tesla installed one of these things to a support structural member in a building in New York, and started it up. After a while, the vibration of the machine had the building shaking as if in an earthquake. According to the story, police were called and arrived to find Tesla pounding the thing with a sledge hammer to destroy it.

Along with his high voltage/high (for the time) frequency experimentation, he developed the first of the fluorescent lighting systems, used in his lab in New York. The main difference then to now is that Tesla's lighting required no electrical connection between the tube and the power source, as it was all accomplished by high energy e-field transmission. His experimentation in this area can be verified by any individual with the means to construct his electrical machinery, such as the Tesla coil or the Oudin-Tesla coil.

He was educated as a mechanical engineer, and had patents in his field as well as in the electrical field. He developed the first practical AC motor, which did in fact launch the use of AC as a primary mover. The advantages, as he felt, of AC were that the distance of transmission could be maximized while Edison's DC was rather inefficient. In short, high voltage AC can be transmitted with much smaller line loss than DC, and when it is used it can be transformed to usable voltages easily; this is not so with DC, as transformation of DC is far more complex than a simple wire transformer.

Among interesting mechanical patents were the series devoted to his bladeless turbine. This engine/pump was unique in that the driver was nothing more than stacked disks, a small space between each, and a hole in the middle, running in a housing. The turbine, besides being unique in construction, offered the advantage of the boundary layer insulation, which tends to minimize wear on the rotor. While it has been said by detractors that the turbine won't work or is not as efficient as claimed, the fact is that Tesla built many of these, used for pumping air into mineshafts, as steam turbines, liquid pumps, and as a gas turbine. The last was a turbine tested at 5000 rpm, delivering 110 hp, and had a rotor diameter of approximately 9 3/4 inch with a thickness of 1 1/2 inch. Another aspect of this particular implementation was that there was no mechanical valving such as poppets; the valve was a unidirectional flow machined part with chambers that turned the flow back on itself (sort of a fluid diode, if you will), effectively stopping flow in one direction. The turbine could be used in either direction, determined by c*** valves. There are Tesla turbines in production today as water pumps. As a sidebar, I didn't believe the thing would work until I built one from old door skin and a junk fan motor; it does work, boy does it work, and how. There is an organization called the Tesla Engine Builders Association, or something of that order.

Tesla also reorganized the basic Barlow (Faraday) wheel from the Forbes Dynamo configuration, producing a device much more practical, but since Tesla's work was in AC and the dynamo is DC, he had little real interest in it. This device bears more research, based on Tesla's writings on it.

There is more, much more, perhaps I'll add more later.

Check out his experiments here.

One wire light bulbs that disintegrated the filament, even diamonds and carborundum.

A Curtain and Cone of plasma or aether or electric light or whatever you like to call it.

Note the Curtain is like Jacob's Ladder ( I recommend a tour of YouTube videos on that topic),

or might I call it properly now Tesla's Ladder.

It too bad for the NWO, Tesla did it first.

Floating on Tesla's aether: the UFO.

Eat aether people of Einstein's science.

Only he knows, type in Canada, enter. See paragraph above.

Basically the UFO is pitted on every trip and requires more metal repairs according to this theory.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physics-Niko...s-Resonance.htm

Interesting Tesla web page.

On that page:

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/Telsa-Magnifier.jpg

On the wall in the background, a large carpet or flat coil.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Images/Tesla-Shipboard.jpg

See multiple uses of flat coil used in high voltage, high frequency coupling.

The next item: Nikola Tesla's Static Eliminator -- a variable coupling radio-frequency transformer.

Looks more like a capacitor.

Tesla didn't sit with all those lightning ( er plasma or aether ) bolts, it was multiple exposures.

Tesla in a Faraday cage might work but he did work in a building full of bolts in Colorado Springs

according to many books.

Back to the spiral coil, it has electric field shaping qualities due to it physical construction.

See if you can follow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdeLDaB9Rg

futuris or a inventor : everything electrical was experimented, digital circuit but didn't invent digital computer,

he sort of started the ball rolling ..... a futuris by way of making a prime invention or component..

So many free inventions taken over by GE or other companies to use like the Watt-Hour Meter.

Without that who would sell electricity, a necessary system component. Yet the companies need not know

how it works, just use it to count up power and charge you money. Have not seen full disclosure on that

item that makes sense not even from William Lyne.

Williiam Lyne videos

Looks like they chopped up the full version that was on Google. The meter is discussed in

an early part. He may be half right since all conduction goes through the ground, earth.

The aluminum disc is a vital part, helped by 60 cycles being a good clock driver.

Edited by Teslasparkgap

He used to paint his fingernails pink and he liked the rooms in his house to be dark. He was an oddball but a genius.

I think you have no basis. It sounds foolish.

You have a wasted thought, here is what happened:

He had guests like Mark Twain over for late night light shows.

The room was dark to show off a very dim aether light.

Bright aether light is now seen on UFOs as a matter of fact, why don't you say that.

His nails were pink like everyone else's, or from using electricity so much.

Thanks for you input to confuse. I set the table straight.

Edited by Teslasparkgap

He was a man beyond his time. His inventions if realized would have changed the world we are worse off with out him.

He used to paint his fingernails pink and he liked the rooms in his house to be dark. He was an oddball but a genius.

weird but rather quite interesting.. haha. thanks for the info.

He was a man beyond his time. His inventions if realized would have changed the world we are worse off with out him.

yeah thought so too.

and for teslasparkgap thanks for the link enjoyed it!

yeah thought so too.

and for teslasparkgap thanks for the link enjoyed it!

LiGhTyAgAmi did you see those videos I linked, I did last night for review.

Lyne has found out more about Tesla than any regular non Security Clearance individual in the past 60 years and

for the last 100+ that was used by spies and financial institutions.

Don't find comments or slander amusing with regard to Tesla because they as baseless.

See Part6 Lyne goes into the slander because Tesla's work was hot hot hot and diverting attention

is part of the job.

If you can understand at all the conspiracy behind the technology you will find more.

I sometimes link to a web page of Tesla's EXPERIMENTS but basically he demonstrated Jacob's Ladder effects

(see them at YouTube) and one wire aether lamps. Those are constant plasma flows and required for anti gravity

or for the electrical force against gravity. DC plasma pulse will provide velocity in the horizontal direction.

This is what Lyne is talking about and only he is allowed because of National Security leaks found by him accidentally.

See Part5 for how American technology was given, stolen by spies or traitors , to foreign countries.

America should initiate a technology containment policy and wipe the slate clean.

See Part1,Part2 and Part3 for atomic gases release energy, work in electrical devices, require hight electric fileds

to activate. However a physics or electrical engineering degree might help just to get started and actual research

if clarity or documentation is needed.

See Part4 for momentum, mass times velocity, that is imparted on a object by electrical forces, ten to the fortieth power

greater than gravity. And the 1943 remote navigator that was still confidential as Sandia Based workers sought to sell

off items on the side. The next time they did it they got caught.

See Part7, Part8 and Part9 for a sum up on saucers and and hopw ther work, who was involved, and where they might be:

SWITZERLAND just like a James Bond Movie.

LiGhTyAgAmi did you see those videos I linked, I did last night for review.

Lyne has found out more about Tesla than any regular non Security Clearance individual in the past 60 years and

for the last 100+ that was used by spies and financial institutions.

Don't find comments or slander amusing with regard to Tesla because they as baseless.

See Part6 Lyne goes into the slander because Tesla's work was hot hot hot and diverting attention

is part of the job.

i can't watch yet the videos. i have to sleep. this is the first night that i could sleep well. maybe after i sleep i could watch the video. thanks. yes. although tesla has many conspiracy i would still like to learn about this guy and all his works and papers.

• 4 weeks later...
i can't watch yet the videos. i have to sleep. this is the first night that i could sleep well. maybe after i sleep i could watch the video. thanks. yes. although tesla has many conspiracy i would still like to learn about this guy and all his works and papers.

I think we all would.

Rest and breath easy.

We forget we live in a gas. A invisible gas with invisible and electrical properties.

If any one knew electricity it was Tesla and liked to show it off and tell people about it.

His lab and notes were confiscated upon his death and later perhaps recently given to

his country of birth, most likely minus any top secret information.

I think we all would.

Rest and breath easy.

We forget we live in a gas. A invisible gas with invisible and electrical properties.

If any one knew electricity it was Tesla and liked to show it off and tell people about it.

His lab and notes were confiscated upon his death and later perhaps recently given to

his country of birth, most likely minus any top secret information.

thanks.. watched the videos.. and great find and information.. maybe some government are now remaking the inventions of tesla for war.

My personal favorite genius , his work on free power would have made this world

a far better place but like all good intended plans there's that 10% of the population that wants complete

control (in this case J. P. Morgan) . Morgan ruined Tesla's whole vision and in the end Tesla legally couldn't

even work on his own project...makes me sick thinking about it

• Like 2

thanks.. watched the videos.. and great find and information.. maybe some government are now remaking the inventions of tesla for war.

So called beams are hard to control due to positioning problems.

This event:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=20055

- The fuse box in the Bickfofd's home blew up and shot 2 fuses 20 ft. down the hall and left imprints in the opposite wall.

- fuses were not blown.

- Seconds before the "Boom" Mr. Bickford's daughter, Cynthia heard a loud sound, like P.A. feed-back and Mrs. B.heard hailstones hitting her bedroom window and felt a terrible pressure in her head.

- All light switches and TV were blown out.

- A ball of fire shot of the oven and passed through the front door.

- A neighbor saw a blue flame shoot up out of an iron baking pan.

- Many neighbor's lights came on for a few seconds but switches were off.

- Many neighbor's TV's and electrical appliances were destroyed.

- Blue flames shot out of plumbing fixtures. (neighbor's)

- Boy on a bike saw a ball of blue fire 3 ft in diameter hovering, with orange around the edges, discharging sparks from the outer surface of the ball.

- A grandfather clock that had not worked in years, suddenly started and the hands moved forward at an accelerated rate. (Paul Bickford)

- The bickford's 2 room shack, behind the home, had a portion of the roof and wall blown out in the rear corner.

- The wire inside the A.C. drop into this building was completely vaporized, leaving only the melted insulation.

- Chicken coop behind summer home was destroyed killing 5 chickens.

-Horse in attached barn was OK ( no electrical wires in barn)

- Behind the barn in the woods were three mysterious holes in the ground 2 ft. deep, in a equilateral triangle formation 2 ft apart.

- Above the holes, a fir was scorched a quarter of it's height about 20 ft.

- A man outside sawing wood, saw odd blue hail that stuck to his raincoat that disappeared within seconds, before he heard the boom and saw a bright orange flash.

- Many witnesses saw an orange glow or smoke in the woods, "like iron ore dust."

Is more likely a backfire from a plasma motor on a very large UFO.(Ed: hey three holes, from a triangle craft?)

Large UFOs going to Switzerland?

The only development from Tesla or related, not that engineers followed him exactly, could be the saucer, UFO orb light shows,

and other UFO phenomena. But the early 1950s saucer wobble observed in New Mexico had to be fixed by one of Tesla's parts from his 'helicopter' patent.

Edited by Teslasparkgap

recantly i read in popular science magazine, that teslas wireless power transmision isn,t all dead, a company made a prototype of a device that does exactly that, you won,t need to run wire to any light, speaker..ect, you plug one box in the ac outlet, and another takes a plug from you device, and there is a power transmission between two boxes, it doesn,t have long range, so your neighbour won,t cut in to your power transmitor.

Tesla was a genius easily placed in the ranks of Einstein, Hawking, Newton etc.

Tesla although insanely smart was plagued by dementia and delusions in the last years of his life. Although he did create AC current and the worlds first hydro-electric dam as well as having many patents including radio communication years before Marconi or Bell came on to the scene. In fact he said he invented the radio but never had enough time to rebuild it after the suspicious fire destroyed his lab and all of his work. Many had suspected Edison of this fire as he was made to look like a fool when he attempted to discredit Tesla and the prospects of AC current use.

Tesla had charity; his idea that power was there, and free for all,

ment his funding was killed.

Here's a cool thing about him in regards to where I live; here we say that we pay the "Hydro Bill", while most other places say "the electricity bill". This all happened when Tesla, built the power generation station at Niagra Falls . So we call it what it is for us " Hydro Electric" .....

Here's the link to that

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_niagara.html

Coments welcome

Tesla had charity; his idea that power was there, and free for all,

ment his funding was killed.

Here's a cool thing about him in regards to where I live; here we say that we pay the "Hydro Bill", while most other places say "the electricity bill". This all happened when Tesla, built the power generation station at Niagra Falls . So we call it what it is for us " Hydro Electric" .....

Here's the link to that

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_niagara.html

Coments welcome

Haha that's so true , I live in the same area and I've never second guessed the term "Hydro bill" I just assumed it was universal and it's the same

with "Hydro wires"( I can't see calling them anything else). Good call!

• 5 years later...

Tesla thought radio waves might be like sound waves in air only in a finer matter.

Light waves were also pressure waves coming from voltage jumps in atoms.

Maxwell's wave equation solution could have been agreed upon to be like

sound but unexpectedly the waves are as if going through solid steel. This must

have bugged Tesla and even rejected Hertz waves being like the light or

the famous EM wave Maxwell wave.

Even Einstein had a taste of Tesla as Tesla measured many particles faster

than the speed of light. Yet we can never hear what was Tesla main argument

for unlimited power was to capture those particles. He managed in a patent

and gave his theory of radioactivity as the particles hitting the nucleus of

large atoms causing the decay. The omnipresence and surrounding activity

Tesla found is different from the tired activity of the Big Bang we hear of.

Another "master" that never received a fraction of what he deserved.

• 4 weeks later...

Since JP Morgan couldn't meter Teslas inventions to make more money off the people, he quickly pulled out of it. Anything that offers FREE

ENERGY to the masses of people throughout the world, will never be allowed to come to fruition. From Tesla to the H20 car fuel injector etc.

All the talk about going green, organic, clean air and less pollution is a bunch of crock--this is not what the corporations nor bankers truly want. FREE ENERGY will take away from the pockets :yes: of the elite and ruin Wall street...they never did care about the people...

[media=]

[/media] Edited by NiteMarcher