Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nazi Pop Twins

chemical-licker

Well done folks.

Now I want to buy their album, just so I can hear how rubbish they are.

Have you ever thought that the topic was started - or at least hijacked - by the Prussian Blue marketing contractors ?

Meow "thousand year" Purr.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chemical-licker

• questionmark

• Bob26003

• BrucePrime

Meow "thousand year" Purr.

Got to say that those were the shortest 1000 years in history.

Maybe you like hand outs. I like working for what I have. This hand out mentality is the problem with the youth today. They like being lazy.

Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and you are the imagination of yourself

Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and you are the imagination of yourself

I have done your silly acid before as a kid. Guess what. It won't pay your bills or give you ambition. If life is a dream, then why live it. Your statement is delusional.

I wouldn't mind taking those two girls out. :wub:

Sorry, that's all I have to contribute to this topic.

We have a Bill Hicks fan?

Hope they don't make you grow a brush mustache because it is "so sexy".

I have done your silly acid before as a kid. Guess what. It won't pay your bills or give you ambition. If life is a dream, then why live it. Your statement is delusional.

what a bundle of joy you are, NOT! i now name thee VICTOR MELDREW :yes::D

Really? Well someone spilled the beans.

I am not a Nazi, however if I were I can assure you I would make it no secret.

Edited by Affliction

wow there cute too bad there crazy lol :tu:

We're living in very strange times, political boarders have become blurred i bet these girls don't realise the greatest fascist following in the world today is in Islam, the last decade as seen Mein Kampf as a best seller in many muslim countries particularly Palestine, this isn't that surprising the Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al Husseini fled there with what remained of Hitler's waffen SS muslim Hanzar division after WW2 to avoid being hung in Nuremberg , another strange political phenomenon to rise in the UK (probably in the rest of the west as well) is left wing fascist's.

Of course the muslims like the Nazis, mainly because of their common hate of the jews (even though the love isn't mutual).

Yeah they're a bit young.. but if they were older..it would be quite refreshing to go out with a racist girl; if you know what I mean..

We have a Bill Hicks fan?

Bill Hick is...a god.

QUOTE(Aztec Warrior @ Jul 20 2007, 03:57 AM)

I'm surprised, given the state of the American Education system and the decline of history lessons (being replaced by environmentalism, gay and woman studies and global warming) that they even know who Rudolph Hess was.

I wonder if they will get into adult films.

What are you talking about?

What does that have to do with anything? Except for ventilating your own fantasies?

That's exactly what I mean....no clue about history or who R. hess is.

As for the girls..........lets see what others say.

wow there cute too bad there crazy lol :tu:

Yeah they're a bit young.. but if they were older..it would be quite refreshing to go out with a racist girl; if you know what I mean..
Edited by Aztec Warrior

Perhaps if you are a weak minded individual, that may be true and if that is the case I don't see this as being any worse than a parent brain washing religious ideals into their children which is quite common place.

I wouldn't say it has that much to do with being weak-minded as kids really are pretty efficient at absorbing what is taught to them. Of course, some start to see things differently at some point and move away from what has been taught to them, but even then it's unclear how big of an influence the upbringing has had. But other than that, I agree.