Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Ghost Whistle

JAKERZ666

On Friday, July 20, 2007 at 6:19 PM, JAKERZ666 said:

Well this event happen a few months ago i was the kitchen at maybe around 4:00. And i was fixing me somthing to eat when i was walking out of kitchen i heard a whistle and for some reason i felt i was being watched and a whistle was being pointed at me.

Does any one have any exprince?? if you do please reply thank you.

I did hear a gentle, happy whistle, several times while staying at friends home, but no one else was there at the time...was during a stressful, but hopeful time for me, helping a sick friend. Also, at my own home, years later, but it was outside, a gentle 4 note whistle, no one there..felt it wasn't a bad thing tho..also was taking care of a sick family member at the time.

11 minutes ago, Chief koa said:

I did hear a gentle, happy whistle, several times while staying at friends home, but no one else was there at the time...was during a stressful, but hopeful time for me, helping a sick friend. Also, at my own home, years later, but it was outside, a gentle 4 note whistle, no one there..felt it wasn't a bad thing tho..also was taking care of a sick family member at the time.

I think the OP had gone, but onto your story:

I just would like to clarify something, at your friends house: if no one was there at the time, where was our sick friend you were helping....where you looking after their pet or home while they were (maybe) in hospital?

14 minutes ago, Chief koa said:

Also, at my own home, years later, but it was outside, a gentle 4 note whistle, no one there

If it was outside, how do you know no one was there, the sound of a whistle can travel far. What time of day was it and how far are you from the road or other houses?

Am I assuming you think the sound of a whistle is related to sick people you are around?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief koa said:

Also, at my own home, years later, but it was outside, a gentle 4 note whistle, no one there.

Anyone else thinking it was a bird?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Anyone else thinking it was a bird?

I wonder if it was after the 'Hunger Games' movies? :whistle:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2007 at 5:19 PM, JAKERZ666 said:

Well this event happen a few months ago i was the kitchen at maybe around 4:00. And i was fixing me somthing to eat when i was walking out of kitchen i heard a whistle and for some reason i felt i was being watched and a whistle was being pointed at me.

Does any one have any exprince?? if you do please reply thank you.

Hi the other nite I myself heard a whistle like someone tring get my attention  I to would love to knw what it means if a ghost whistles at u ,I heard my name called an alot I'm very sensitive, clairaudient, empath so I've heard an seen alot in my 36 yrs the other note was a first for a whistle I'd love to knw what this means I have tried an nothing so far this will drive me cray cray lol I wana knw 

35 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

Hi the other nite I myself heard a whistle like someone tring get my attention  I to would love to knw what it means if a ghost whistles at u ,I heard my name called an alot I'm very sensitive, clairaudient, empath so I've heard an seen alot in my 36 yrs the other note was a first for a whistle I'd love to knw what this means I have tried an nothing so far this will drive me cray cray lol I wana knw 

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard the whistle?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretSanta said:

Where were you and what were you doing when you heard the whistle?

In My LivingRoom On My Couch Only The TV As Lite Watching TV 

17 minutes ago, ShannonLSU36 said:

In My LivingRoom On My Couch Only The TV As Lite Watching TV 

Was the TV's sound on?

Possibly a bird, you should research nocturnal bird sounds to see if you recognize the sound.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Was the TV's sound on?

Possibly a bird, you should research nocturnal bird sounds to see if you recognize the sound.

I was watching 2 broke girls an where I am there isn't alot of bird s only bird u hear at nite is owl an wood wood an a whistle I knw wat I heard ty though for ur reply but I've had my gifts since I was a kid I could feel the presence in the living room with me no mistaking it for tv or bird it was like I whistled at myself to get my attention I have no doubt it whistled at me ty for ur reply though 

On 7/21/2007 at 8:15 PM, She-ra said:

I've been crazy busy ALL DAY BUT I had to let you all know this.

My husband and I were drinking coffee on our back terrace this morning and chit-chatting about the worker dudes and what projects they would be doing today. After our convo, my husband looked at me and said, "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I heard this whistling."

LMAO I WAS FLOORED!! I was like, well, I just posted on my favorite new website in response to "whistling" and mentioned my Pop-pop always whistled (and then we went through the list of all of my relatives who have witnessed the whistling). He just smiled and was like great.

I guess Pop-pop's reading my posts now too? Whistling on cue? I have him well trained. :w00t:

My husband used to be totally skeptic until we moved in here. NOW, he has NO CHOICE but to believe! I love it. BAHahahahahahahahahahaha! Touche.

:) xo, Jody

PS: I've had to pull my security binky out a couple times too. No worries hun. :passifier: As long as we have our binkies; no one and nothing can harm us! :)

Yea girl my boyfriend was too an since we have Ben together I'm highly sensitive he to has become a believer lol 

22 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Was the TV's sound on?

Nope no sound on TV as to wake no one up I was going back an forth from tv to suffering Web it came from few feet in front of me I could feel the presence just couldn't see it

• 5 months later...

How about this.

Late last night me and my friend sat in the front yard, telling ghost stories. I pointed down the road and pretended to see something, just to get a reaction. There are a lot of stray cats in our neighborhood, keep in mind, so she saw a stray cat shadow across the street and she freaked out.

After that I kept on and she kept on, honestly just trying to get a reaction out of each other, smiling the whole time. 

At least.. until we hard a loud and hard whistle from behind the car in front of us, which was extremely close. I got freaked out, and said that wasn't me, because that came from over there.

After that we ran inside very frightened, and called her mom to pick her up. We waited outside and my friend heard yet another one from RIGHT BEHIND US in the bushes. 

My heart was pounding and I started to discuss it, trying to figure out what it was, even though I didn't hear the second one.  Immediately after I talked about it, a loud rustle in the bushes came. 

So we waited inside after that, and told our parents. Her mom said it was a 'sign' which freaked me out badly.

I haven't heard another one since, and if I do I plan to ignore it.