Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing

doomgirl

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• crosswarrior

• thefirstman

• PsychicPenguin

The vampire motioned for Jasmine to follow him and began tramping through the forest. "Wait!" Jasmine called out to him. "I still don't even know your name" I am Draclulas for of the great Lord of the Vampires am I descended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Crosswarrior begins searching for silver bullets.)

'Vampire! Why would I want to help a vampire, you'll probably just turn on me when you are through with me, why should I trust you?'

(Doomie no believe own words, Doomie vampire huh.giflaugh.gif)

" You must trust me because you have no other choice. All that you hold dear is being taken away from you. If you do not join me you will be unable to save what little you have left. In order to save that which you love you must become that which you hate."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I knew I shouldn't have sold that crucifix at the garage sale.Shoot.)

'Well if you put it that way, then I guess I have no choice.' She falled him through the forest. All the time doubt plagued her mind. She would have to keep an eye on him, she was sure that he would use her, then do away with her.

I don't bite wink2.gif , well much w00t.gif

They wallked after that in silence until they came to the base of a lenormous mountain. Where at the top carved into the rock was a fortress such as Jasmine had never seen. The turets bristled with spikes; and she could see hundreds of vampires standing guard in the battlements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

("Ummmmm. Ok" . Starts to pry fingers off baptised sword.)

The sight before her was worrying, she felt like she had been led to the slaughter. Once she entered she was sure that there would be no escaping this place.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Their pace quickened and soon their feet echoed on the wooden blanks of a lowered drawbridge.

Peering over the edge, Jasmine noticed a slight ripple in the dark waters below. The pale moonlight peeking through the clouds flickered off of pearl scales.

Jade shuddered." what is that?"

The vampire turned and gazed at her with smiling eyes. "That is our beloved gate keeper. you need not worry, my dear. He is under my control."

Jade fingered the pommel of her sword, ntoing how the cold steel seemed to calm her nerves.

Suddenly Draclulas stopped just outside of the gate."None can force you to enter. If you enter you must become one of us. But if not then you must leave and flee this place lest you die. Mark well my words and make your choice." She stood staring frearfully at the vampire and finally said with a voice of steel. "I will join you."

The gate keeper stood to the side and let them pass. They followed an avenue of trees before reaching a clearing, there was light, but no sun. Hundred of vampire went about their business as if she weren't there.

(glad to see that I didn't blow up moe lol)

(waiting, waiting waiting)

(going to find a victim to snack on brb, wonder if crosswarrior is tasty lol)

The dirt path they took became grey cobblestones and when they entered the clearing Jade breathed an awe inspired sigh.

the clearing was lined with stone archways etched with strange runes. In the center of was a large black couldron spouting flames. The couldron was lined with vampires, tall and elegant, dressed in ceremonial robes.

Thier beauty overwhelmed Jade to the point of tears. One of them offered a pale hand, and Jade went to him grasping the cold limb with her own warmth.

Before thier eyes met, he dipped her low and she moaned as he sank his teeth into her tender neck.

They later went inside the fortess and came into a large throne room. Gargoyals lined the room. As they strode up to the throne 20 sets of blood red eyes followed them. Draclulas motioned for Jade to stop and then turned and addressed those assembled. "this girl is the one who will be our savior but to do so she had to become undead as one of us. We will all accept her and teach her what we have learned over the centuries"

("Me tasty? I don't know. Although with the amount off coffee I drink I should have a Starbucks-like flavor." Starts rumeging franticlly in hall closet for silver bullets. "OOpph! I knew I shouldn't have put the golf clubs on the top shelf." Stops looking and goes to get tyenol.)

Jade felt odd standing there with everyone watching. She would become one of them, but who would turn her? She had to admit that when the vampire drank from her she found it erotic. Would the one that changed her, excite her inner most desire as well.

(buuuuuuurp, tasty lol)

The Gargoyles formed a circle arround her, and began muttering words that she could not understand. Draclulas joined the formation, leaving Jade alone in the center wondering what is happening. Suddenly a strange figure came in through the gap in the formation and approached Jade. The man was wearing a violet cloak that cover his entire body, and his face was well hidden under the shadow of his garment. He was wearing a large golden medallion with elaborate decorations from which Jade can tell that he is an important man among the vampires.

"This is your last chance to turn back", he whispered slowly with a voice resembling an old man. "If you say no, tomorrow you are going to find yourself as a helpless little human waiting to be killed in your village, but if you say yes, we are going to show you the way to use your hidden power. It is your choice."

'If you say it like that, then I have no choice in the matter. So my answer is yes.'

The Gargoyles began to dancing around her, the room seemed to spin and made her feel dizzy. A drum could be heard beating in the distance. With in minutes she fainted. Draculas picked her up and carried her to a room and placed her on the bed. She would need the sleep. The next few weeks were going to be hard on her.

Sometime later, Jade woke to find herself in a strange room. Draculas was there watching her. She wondered how long he had been there.

'I have been here all day watching you Jade. The time has come to start your training. but first you must eat. Today is the last day you will live as a mortal. You may leave here for the day, to see the sun one last time if you wish, but you will be followed.'

'I have nothing to leave for, there is no one left in my life. Change me and lets start the training' She said, stepping from the bed

<done tongue.gif>

Draclulas nodded his head, and led her away from her room through a long hallway. Everything was dark and cold. Jade's eye could barely see anything in the darkness, but she could feel the beauty of the vampire architecture. Everything were made out of black obsidian stone as dark as the darkest night, but gives reflections as shiny as the clearest water. The hallway leads to a giant stone door decorated with snake carvings. Draclulas opened the door ...

'Is this the training room?'

'Yes I thought I would show you this room first, so that you would get to see first hand what you will be getting yourself in to.'

Once in side Jade was surprised to see so many vampires training. Hand to hand combat, swords, crossbows, even spears. She had a lot to deal with and they expected her to learn all this in a few weeks, she barely knew how to use her father Katana. At least she knew to hold the hilt, but that was about all.

An hour later, she finished eating and Draculas led her away to a far off room, that was filled with waterfalls and sweet sounding music, it was most beautiful.

<I'm gunna go for a while, getting a sore butt wub.gif Doomie>

It is a large, dark room made with the black stone as any other structures in the fortress, but Jade felt something different about this room. The waterfalls were cascading from all sides of the room as though they were playing the music. White crystals were hanging from the ceiling high above the ground, giving their dim light to the room. "I thought we are going for training, what are we doing here?", Jade spoke impatiently. "Relax young human, this is part of the training."

As though by psychic command, Jade was set upon by 5 vampires weilding axes and shortswords. Her fears of being unworhty in swinging her fathers blade were unfounded. With instinctual grace, the katana became an extension of herself. The vampires were fought off and fell back after only ten minutes of sparring.

The blood shed seemed to excite them, but their restraint was obvious. Various wounds on Jade's chest arms and legs trickled warmly. They were painful, but nearly unnoticeable in the shock of self discovery.

"How...How did I do that? I've never been very good at sparring...Jasmine always used to beat me..."

(this IS a great passtime- I love all of your writing styles!)

"None of us knew where our power as vampires came from, but it is not important", Draclulas answered her question coldly. "Understanding how fire came into being is not as important as the knowledge on how to use them", he continued with his usual dark voice, "I already told you that you possesed a mysterious power that is going to help us against the beast."

"The prophecy, ... what did it say about me?"

"I will tell you when the time has arrived, for now, you just have to know that you are our savior, and we are grateful that you chose to be here." Draclulas slowly walked arround her and touched her shoulders. Jade could hear him saying some words but she could not understand. To her amazement, her wounds were mirraculously healed as Draclulas took his hands off her shoulders.

<done>