Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosauroid

Cryptoman

Does anyone remember the Dinosauroid? If not, here is a link to a picture:

http://library.thinkquest.org/26615/data/i...Dinosauroid.GIF

Anyways, do you believe if dinosaurs didn't die out, they would evolve into something like this? Or, would it evolve into something else. I like the idea of the dinosauroid, but why would it have the same structure as a human? It might be more bird like. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptoman

• The Carnivore

• Pilot28

• dest_titor

Anyways, do you believe if dinosaurs didn't die out, they would evolve into something like this? Or, would it evolve into something else. I like the idea of the dinosauroid, but why would it have the same structure as a human? It might be more bird like. Let me know what you think.

I'd never heard of the Dinosauroid before; it's an interesting concept. I believe that of course if the dinosaurs hadn't died out, then they would've evolved in some way, but it seems awfully strange to assume that they would've taken on a human-like form. Your idea of them turning out to be more bird-like seems more likely to me too. :)

I'd definitely go with a more bird like evolution. I mean why would all intelligent life evolve humanoid? It's like assuming that whatever intelligent lifeforms exist on other planets are going to be humanoid. Odds are it wouldn't be unless all life is preprogrammed to evolve that way.

Edited by Naveed

I had a drawing of what I think they could evolve into... Of course, I don't have a scanner. <_<

I'd have to agree with you guys. If the dinos did go on and evolve an inelligent life form I doubt it would be humanoid. At best it would be only partially up right. The only thing I can see happening to it's form is a bigger brain case and finer motor control and a more dexterous thumb. Those are really the only things I can see about it's body changing. I think something that would evolve might be more like NemoRamjets interpretation. All though I don't think the read thing would have necessarily evolved or the beak but ya never know. Here's a link to NemoRamjet's Dinosauroid page.

http://www.nemoramjet.com/dinoindex.html

I'd have to agree with you guys. If the dinos did go on and evolve an inelligent life form I doubt it would be humanoid. At best it would be only partially up right. The only thing I can see happening to it's form is a bigger brain case and finer motor control and a more dexterous thumb. Those are really the only things I can see about it's body changing. I think something that would evolve might be more like NemoRamjets interpretation. All though I don't think the read thing would have necessarily evolved or the beak but ya never know. Here's a link to NemoRamjet's Dinosauroid page.

http://www.nemoramjet.com/dinoindex.html

Now that would be much more accurate

if the did not all die out i would suspect their evolution procces would make them small meat eaters mainly but really ominveruose (eat everything) and would most likely will be in deep jungles with large animals and fruits. i guess that it would look more like a upright walking short legged large lizzard with a large muzzle

Seeing that makes me wonder how the Kapp'n or is it Kappa? The Japanese lake monster thing with water in it's head. Anyway it makes me wonder if some stray dinos survived, became that, and the Japanese called them Kappa and killed them all?

Seeing that makes me wonder how the Kapp'n or is it Kappa? The Japanese lake monster thing with water in it's head. Anyway it makes me wonder if some stray dinos survived, became that, and the Japanese called them Kappa and killed them all?

personally, I don't believe in kappa, but that is an interesting theory.

Does anyone remember the Dinosauroid? If not, here is a link to a picture:

http://library.thinkquest.org/26615/data/i...Dinosauroid.GIF

We know exactly what the Dinosaurids look like. They have been recorded in human scriptures for as long as human have written words. They were our first Gods, and are still our Gods, though we now cover up the fact they were originally dragons........ like Yahweh of the Bible, who breathed fire from his mouth, smoke from his nostrils, and was fed 32 Midianite Virgins at a single setting. Now we call them "sea serpents" and "lake monsters", but they are the same dragons our ancient ancestors worshipped.

We know exactly what the Dinosaurids look like. They have been recorded in human scriptures for as long as human have written words. They were our first Gods, and are still our Gods, though we now cover up the fact they were originally dragons........ like Yahweh of the Bible, who breathed fire from his mouth, smoke from his nostrils, and was fed 32 Midianite Virgins at a single setting. Now we call them "sea serpents" and "lake monsters", but they are the same dragons our ancient ancestors worshipped.

wow... you put a lot a thoguht into that. I would never come up with an explanation like that, kudos to you =]

first of all... why do we assume that because they have an upright postrue and have similar body plan, we automatically think, why would they...the dinosauroid, or even the ETs, look like us? well.. i think the question isn't why would any non human intelligent beings look like us.. rather why would us human beings look like them?? i mean human beings do not own the patent rights to this body plan..nore can we assume that we are the first life form on earth or anywhere in the universe to use this body plan as the best versatile plan for intelligence and maneuvering technology... im sure there are other creatures out there that evolved this form long before the rise of mammals or man on earth.. .. so i think its just self righteous and self centered to think other beings evolved into "humanoid" form. rather we should look from another perspective... why do human evolve to look like them???.

first of all... why do we assume that because they have an upright postrue and have similar body plan, we automatically think, why would they...the dinosauroid, or even the ETs, look like us? well.. i think the question isn't why would any non human intelligent beings look like us.. rather why would us human beings look like them?? i mean human beings do not own the patent rights to this body plan..nore can we assume that we are the first life form on earth or anywhere in the universe to use this body plan as the best versatile plan for intelligence and maneuvering technology... im sure there are other creatures out there that evolved this form long before the rise of mammals or man on earth.. .. so i think its just self righteous and self centered to think other beings evolved into "humanoid" form. rather we should look from another perspective... why do human evolve to look like them???.

I agree with you, but I also think that everyone has their own theories on how this creature may (or still) look like.