Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Homemade Anti-Gravity?

tnr

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• tnr

• aztek

• Jiatao

Top Posters In This Topic

No mystery about this, I didn't watch all the video but Ill tell you what they did or tried to do. Currents, even small ones from a battery, produce a magnetic field. The field is a force just like gravity. If you produce a magnetic field equal to an objects weight (remember weight and mass are different, weight is the force produced by gravity on the mass) the object would have and net force of 0 acting upon it. It would float, if you increase your current at this point, it will increase your force due to magnetic field, now the object would experience a force upon it with a negative value (relative to gravity's force vector), so now the object would float up.

Nothing mysterious or cryptic about this. Just fun with electric and magnets.

Oh Please Camlax.....

a magnetic field equal to an objects weight
magnetism has no effect on non ferrous material so would not work.

ha, i have a version too, it is in my pants, and it defys gravity every night

Wow, I hope that doesn't give this thread a bum-wrap.

I was waiting for somebody to say that because that way I can add: then it is impossible unless you find an object without mass.

See above

ED:Typo

photons don't have mass, and gravity capture them too.

:huh:

Edited by Jiatao

• 7 months later...

I agree fully.But there has been other ways discovered to defeat gravity.This comes in the form of HFE (High Frequency Emitter) devises which do work but the technology is still

far lacking to propel an aircraft across the sky.Although that is still a step forward.

I agree fully.But there has been other ways discovered to defeat gravity.This comes in the form of HFE (High Frequency Emitter) devises which do work but the technology is still

far lacking to propel an aircraft across the sky.Although that is still a step forward.

It is still not anti-gravity. If the HFE device is what I think it, it creates lift using the surrounding air. It does not negate gravity.

Cheers,

Badeskov