Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive Soviet Build-up in the Arctic

Canrock

If someone had told you 19 Arabs were gonna hit NYC and the Pentagon, you would not have believed it.

Yes. A similar scenario was proposed in a Tom Clancy novel.

You claim to have an open mind?

Open , yes, but not vacous.

And on a personal not, I would venture to guess 90% of the so called media, be it internet, radio or TV or print is heavily influenced in North America by big brother, big business or MIL-INDUST.

I'm not in America. There are LOTS of news outlets - including PLENTY over here, who would take great glee in embarressing America. (I'd cite the Guardian as one major mass-circulation example).

500,000 Iraqis have been slaughtered,

No they wheren't. You are confusing the 'excess morality' figures, as mentioned before.

Iran is totally surrounded.

Yes, by land on on about 50% of it's borders, and sea on the remainder. What's your point ?

There will be another Fake WMD war. I would say it's time to question things.

Good Idea. What about those Su-37/47 fighters that attacked you ?

Just like the Chemtrail spraying that was denied by the FEDS, there will be more and more false flags. But hey... it's all just a hoax.

Nobody to debate the real issues?

We'd love to. Please substantiate your original allegations, and you may just convince us. Real Issues require Real Corroboration.

Meow Purr.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• Canrock

• questionmark

• contactismade

Canrock is delussional, I work for the military, nothing like this is goin on. No buzzing not fired shots, no APC just miles and miles of tundra. Canrock has been away from humans too long or is in fact a teenager full of BS

I would be more concerned about people who are fanatic and have nothing to loose in the middle east than Russia. If it ever comes to a global war i think russia would be on our side.

I would be more concerned about people who are fanatic and have nothing to loose in the middle east than Russia. If it ever comes to a global war i think russia would be on our side.

The wonderful thing about about fanatics is that they tend to kill each other if left allone.

You claim to have an open mind?

I think the relevant quote here is "I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."

Canrock is delussional, I work for the military, nothing like this is goin on. No buzzing not fired shots, no APC just miles and miles of tundra. Canrock has been away from humans too long or is in fact a teenager full of BS

Perhaps. But then..... if you work for the military, then I would guess you have become aware of "stuff" that you where discouraged from learning more about ? (e.g. you see a strange aircraft... strange tank... strange senior officers .. [err... no .. scratch that...] and are told not to ask questions ? ) :P

Canrocks' account will live or die on either

• [1] The Tu-160 arriving in a dock, aboard the commercial barge he mentioned

[2] He explains why a one-of-a-kind prototype fighter aircraft - untested for live-weapons-firing, and not designed for air-to-ground combat - was sent to repeatedly strafe him and his buddies in Canada. (Oh, and equiped with a high-tech "plasma stealth" sytem... would YOU send a untested "unsuitable-for-purpose" prototype into a combat zone, knowing that if it was shot down or crashed that the West would get your latest Stealth secrets ? )

You know... it's alwasy POSSIBLE that he's onto something ? Stranger things have happened. Lets wait and see. Canrock stated that we would hear about the Tu-160 'shoot-down' within three weeks. There are two weeks left. He might even expalin the Su-37/47 dichotomy during that period.

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

Cat, you the dog.

You got a good way of lookin at things. How you manage to stay above the bullshat on those nible feet is a worthy deed.

Do you know how many people live up here ships? Anything making that big a splash literally and metaphorically would be big news for decades. Canrock is a liar. I handle the phone traffic for the military if anything remotely close to this was happening there would be some chatter. And the only bullshat around here Rock is the BS coming out of your mouth.

You handle the phone traffic do ya? Me tinks there is some bullshot up there. Why would CF need you to handle there phone traffic when they have multi million dollar state of the art SAT coms and such. And I gaurantee that a weenie like you would not hear a thing... period.

You handle the phone traffic do ya? Me tinks there is some bullshot up there. Why would CF need you to handle there phone traffic when they have multi million dollar state of the art SAT coms and such. And I gaurantee that a weenie like you would not hear a thing... period.

OK, how 'bout being nice about it?

OK, how 'bout being nice about it?

Ummm I think his response was justified in light of Contactismade's remarks don't you think?

Ummm I think his response was justified in light of Contactismade's remarks don't you think?

You can't deescalate a situation by behaving like an ass because someone else is too, that just gets people banned.

Actually they have a main military switch which is manned all the time by people who work for me so yes I would have heard something. But you would know that if you were actually telling the truth. Skill testing quetion to see who knows what here.

1. who is the current commanding officer of JTFN?

2. Who is the current CO of the Rangers

3. Who is responsible for you missing your meds canrock?

And i've got news for you too birmingham, the people who would not let it happen are the people who own the country you speak of, Canadians. Nobody else has any say, its part of our country, we live here not the US or the Chinese not the British. You speak as if being a past member of the commonwealth means anything, it does not. France would not even be welcome here. And the UN has no say either its our waters and our country. Nobody wanted anything to do with this part of the world until they found out they could make money here. Now a bunch of Johnny come lately's show up and expect to take the cream off the top. Well the arctic is a large area, its very difficult to find bodies burried in such a large area, so anyone who wants to aly claim to what I already posses, let em try. The north belongs to northerners.

"Past" Member of the Commonwealth of nations? Hmmmm.... interesting concept, but not true.

And YOU posess Canada, methinks Megalomania is looming large here. :P

Only in name are we in the Common wealth. As far as I can tell we haven't been part of it since we took Vhimy ridge, when the limeys and frogs couldn't.

And yes those of us who make our lives here do own the north period. Anyone can have a share, as long as they come up here and put in the work like the rest of us who have been here forever. Most people don't have the fortitude for a place like this.

Silver what Canrock said is so full of it, it begs ridicule for sheer stupidity of content. You don't care that Canrock thinks you are so stupid that you would believe him, you should be insulted by the lies he spouts. At least my comments have the virtue of being true. He is "delussional' And he is "Lying" so it is not a flame its a statement of fact.

Edited by contactismade

Silver what Canrock said is so full of it, it begs ridicule for sheer stupidity of content. You don't care that Canrock thinks you are so stupid that you would believe him, you should be insulted by the lies he spouts. At least my comments have the virtue of being true. He is "delussional' And he is "Lying" so it is not a flame its a statement of fact.

There is hardly anybody around here believing any of it, quite the contrary. But that is no reason for escalating this into a war of words.

Im not escalating anything its Canrock and his big brother silver that are. My statement that he is a liar is factual, and also that he is delusional. People who write such drivel should expect people to react to it.

ahhhhh !!!!...I just read 143 posts for no reason. Is it a shaggy dog story ? Can someone PM me if some evidence is revealed as I am never coming back to this thread.

Only in name are we in the Common wealth. As far as I can tell we haven't been part of it since we took Vhimy ridge, when the limeys and frogs couldn't.

And yes those of us who make our lives here do own the north period. Anyone can have a share, as long as they come up here and put in the work like the rest of us who have been here forever. Most people don't have the fortitude for a place like this.

No.. not ONLY in name... it is De Facto. Nothing for you to argue about. I think the rest of Canadians would beg to differ that you "own" the north as well.

I expect you meant to say "Vimy Ridge" not that you there in the first world war, and let me remind you of something, it wasnt JUST Canadians:

The Allied commanders decided to launch another assault in 1917. The duty was given to the still relatively fresh, but previously successful, Canadians. For the first time, all four divisions of the Canadian Corps were brought together. They were joined by the British 5th Infantry Division (in corps reserve), and British artillery, engineer and labour units, bringing the Canadian Corps to a strength of about 170,000 all ranks, of whom 97,184 were Canadians

Nope geuss again, it was all Canada. Ask any Canadian about your assinine commonwealth see what they say.

Ask any Canadian about your assinine commonwealth see what they say.

Probably the same as a Brit - "isn't that like the Olympics or something?" :huh:

Edited by ifisurvive

ahhhhh !!!!...I just read 143 posts for no reason. Is it a shaggy dog story ? Can someone PM me if some evidence is revealed as I am never coming back to this thread.

Fat chance... but I'll remember to send you a message :yes:

As Confucius might have said, eternal warmth of patience some day melt glacial chip on Northern shoulder.