Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what if neanderthals live today?

Haj01

Getting back to what I was saying on page 1, I think they would eventually assimilate into our society although there would always be some discrimination because we discriminate against any group of people that doesn't look like us. When I say "discriminate" I mean either verbally, by our actions, or only in our thoughts.

And when I say "Us" I'm not talking about everyone, I'm talking about the few who have prejudicial and discriminatory tendencies.

Not to get off on a tangent here, but I mentioned before how my friend said his church told him that all dinosaurs had a satanic origin because they looked so different from us. To that I say "Nonsense!"

linked-image

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Haj01

• Isis2200

• .      Alexandros       .

I think they survived and interbred.( I know ... the whole chromosome debate ) We all know some guy with a huge brow ridge lol ! I've always wondered .

linked-image

Of course, if this guy was really a Neanderthal, he'd look more like this...

linked-image

Would they be treated as equals? would they have human rights? or would they be superior? maybe they would rule world. would we coexist in peace? maybe their would humanderthal hybrids. researchers were seeing if they should reconstruct their DNA. do you think this would be ethical?

Personally i think we would treat them like inferiors. if they weren't as inteligent as us. we would probably give them some human rights. thats if they never died out. but what if they were reconstructed. and brought back from extinction then would we just let them go out in the wild and be free. or try and educate them?

We couldnt even treat our fellow black man equally so how the hell could we treat something that isnt even human equally? lol

We couldnt even treat our fellow black man equally so how the hell could we treat something that isnt even human equally? lol

I suspect there would be an instant slave market.

I suspect there would be an instant slave market.

Of homo sapiens...

Just to insert hear but not all hybrid's are incapable of reproducing. It makes me laugh and then shake my head at just how much we don't know about our own world. And how some people can scratch around in the dirt and come up with some of the most elaborate ideas. from a few peaces of bone. then spend the rest of there lives trying to make every thing fit that idea and ignore and ridicule every thing els.

I mean seriously just how many complete skeletons have they found of any type. how many DNA profiles do they have?? The thing is that the human race has some really strange mutations in it self. many can be passed on to children you factor in that at times there have bin very few people on this world at many times in the past there have bound to have bin some genetic bottle necks.

I mean you factor in our ways of running out any thing that looks wrong. Well what if all those genetic anomaly's just sort of joined up just like the way they do to this day.

But I have forgotten that we cant go against the evolution theory or the religious agenda. I mean you got to follow that dogma even if science and common sense tells you other wise.

I am going to stop before I get off on a rant.

I am going to stop before I get off on a rant.

Oh, please do....

There could be something like a reproduction capable hybrid. The problem I guess is that we don't really know any.

The point that is very "iffy"at this point is the debate about the Neanderthal's DNA and human DNA, so far it does not look good... but we have only a few samples with broken strands. Could change next week.

humans have 46 chromosomes if neanderthals had the same amount. and reproduced together the hybrid would have been fertile. if neanderthal had 48 chromosomes like other primates it would have been sterile. Because a horse and a donkey have a different amount of chromosomes. one is 63 ones 65 i think. and they can produce a hybrid that is sterile. Because an uneven amount of chromosomes makes the hybrid sterile. if two species have the same amount they will fertile.

About that post where someone said 3/4 Homo sapien mixed with 1/4 Neandertal, influences todays european.

I see where your heading with this, and yeah the blue/green eye, red/blond hair is a rare trait among other humans.

But other races have different kinds of distinguishable features as well, so if you were from a different planet, and you examined the types of humans. You wouldn't think Europeans were "so" different from the rest of the world.Personally, I would Find Africans to be very different.

I find that.......

The northen peoples consists of this,Europeans & North Asians,Orientals to be exact(Japanese,Chinese,Koreans). They have pale skin and some are larger due to the needs of surviving barren winters.

We can agree that some northern caucasians are infact larger in size, and some might disagree that the Northern asian was "larger as well".well, If you can get get that steroptypical asian image out of your head, and think of the actual Tall larger asians in our society today, they're almost always of Oriental (Japanese,Chinese,Korean) origin.

Maybe not frequently as big as your european counterpart, but compared with the rest of the asian population (vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philipines), Excluding india and thoe of West asia, its fair to say yes they are infact larger.

The middle East, india,South americas & the medditeranean have the Darker people. Closer to europe they're broader, and have fairer skin.Closer to South they have north african attributes, and closer to east they have a more asain attribute.

In the heart of middle east you have True arabs, and they're darker,Larger noses are noted. As you head more east, you get India, darker people as well, but some are fair skined to the north, and the more south you go the darker.

Head east again, into south asia (vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philipines) you get darker asians, resembling those of the Orientals to the north, except these asians, are ranging from Dark skin to fairer, and the slanted eyes is not as prominent here. Where as in orientals its 50/50.

All kind of related in some way, differing from geological locations.

But back on the subject of if aliens were to see out planet, what race would they find different? I dont think europeans would stand out. But Africans would extremely.

Notable Differences and similarities :

Europeans - Pale skin, Blond hair, red hair, Freckles, Green/blue/grey eyes. High bridged nose.

Medditeranean - Mix of european and Middle eastern influence. Darker in skin than most of europe, Noses slightly larger. Eyes mostly Brown & Curly hair.

Middle Easterns - Larger noses, Extra hair on body, Curly hair. Dark features.

Latin Countries - Shorter, tanned skin, ranging from fair to Dark, Pale skin tans easier, ranging from striaght hair to Curly.

India - Larger Noses(not as extreme), darker curly hair for middle east, straight hair for India (asian influence)

South East Asian Countries - Straight hair, smaller nose bridge, Dark in skin color, Dark features. Shorter in height.

North Asian Countries - Straight hair, Pale skin, Slanty eyes, shorter in height.

African - Extremely dark skin, Jaw is Protuding, Large lips, Height is extreme, Large flat nose, Hair is in tight Knots,

The whole world seems to be inter-related, all influencing one another as i have stated my findings above. Except for the african Gene.

It seems isolated.

Some might say that africans influence some in middle east, hence the very curly hair and dark skin, but i dont think so, middle easterns noses are very different from african, and the hair is curly, but not enough for afro, No big lips, and the whole face structure is different.

This is Purely of my opinion, I have nothing against any race or background, the subject was about Ancient humans and how they influence us in today's world.

I just wrote my thoughts thanks you

Edited by Ackileez

You are unfortunately so right. Good post, makes you realise how appalling a species we actually are. I'm sure their death knell sounded with the arrival of modern humans in more ways than one.