Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you take part in an Orb experiment ?

Bogeyman

Awe thanks JN!! Yea, that was my second pic (the first nothing was there). Actually the was the onset of my entire photo session.

Question: The third pic of the Front of my house...did you see the one orb at the very top?

And in my son's room the one in the corner of the wall just below the trim border?

Just curious. xo, Jody

Hey and YES I did but I thought it was the moon....COOL....

post-53813-1185852501_thumb.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• She-ra

• Barek Halfhand

• JustNormal

• Jjbreen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa, Jody! did you notice that in all of your final shots, there are orbs but in the first shots there aren't Creepy! (And I don't believe in orbs!)

linked-image
what did you say before this one Jody?.....B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

BH: I said "Dad or Pop-pop please reveal yourself to me". ((These pictures you're looking at are the first ones I did.))

Basically, I said the same thing for each of the picture groups. I'm positive they are two of the stronger ones that hang at my "spirit party house" :) Jody

By: JN -Hey and YES I did but I thought it was the moon....COOL....

No hun... not the moon :) xo, Jody

By: S --Whoa, Jody! did you notice that in all of your final shots, there are orbs but in the first shots there aren't Creepy! (And I don't believe in orbs!)

lol...yes hun I did :) My house is haunted.

So you see it what your telling me???...sorry :wacko: losing track of who is has what these days.....I see two seperate "items" in the picture only one is outlined....3 counting the orb....

edit:not menacing, agree ;) ...

halfhandshuffle:Talking Heads - Life During Wartime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0

Edited by Barek Halfhand

So you see it what your telling me???...sorry :wacko: losing track of who is has what these days.....I see two seperate "items" in the picture only one is outlined....3 counting the orb....B

halfhandshuffle:Talking Heads - Life During Wartime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzORu1dqEE0

Of course I see it hun. :) Jody

Tell me what YOU see. :) Jody

Edited by She-ra

Of course I see it hun. :) Jody

Okay the angel is dominant. Are you talking about the animal head below it? Yea I know what the bear is too.

Are we on the same page now?

close...you may be more adept visually than I am (clairsentient VS clairvoyant) I wanna say I see the angel as a child for some reason (holding a teddy bear?) and another child in the amber version... OR I may just be brain dead right now too :yes: (long day)....B

halfhandshuffle:Red Hot Chili Peppers- Tell me baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsNcc2soDyY...ted&search=

Edited by Barek Halfhand

:) I love it :)

PS: yeah I edited my last post to try not to influence your thoughts, drat...you're too fast!

Hmmmm, one more thing, I'm not sure I'm Clair"anything"...lmao... but I've seen stuff all my life? ((I always thought everyone saw what I saw)) which clair is that? Nahhhhhh, it's just my relatives and a civil war dude once and a couple other people, oh and my girlfriends grandma once and another girlfriends father once. That's it. I think it's just my energy.

I've think I'm Empath and I'dl love to heal (working on that). :) Jody

Edited by She-ra

:) I love it :)

PS: yeah I edited my last post to try not to influence your thoughts, drat...you're too fast!

Hmmmm, one more thing, I'm not sure I'm Clair"anything"...lmao... but I've seen stuff all my life? ((I always thought everyone saw what I saw)) which clair is that? Nahhhhhh, it's just my relatives and a civil war dude once and a couple other people, oh and my girlfriends grandma once and another girlfriends father once. That's it. I think it's just my energy.

I've think I'm Empath and I'dl love to heal (working on that). :) Jody

A clairvoyant can "see" things in real time....where as I (clairsentient) can sort of feel it... sometimes I think I may possess attributes of both(and God knows what else?) you may have the "combo platter" as well....AND that is not the only photo that I noticed btw.....B

Clairsentience - from somewhere

Clairsentience (also know as psychometry) is the ability to hold an object or touch someone and sense the energy surrounding that person, place or thing. A clairsentient is an individual who is empathetic and senses energies. Energies can be light or heavy, smooth or abrasive, prickly or gentle, peaceful and airy or ?good or bad?. For example, when sensing a negative situation a clairsentient may feel sick, while a positive experience may feel like butterflies in the stomach, or a sense of feeling safe, peaceful and light. Learning to discern positive and negative energies can make all the difference when making decisions in life.

Spiritual advisors and counselors use clairsentience to feel and sense the information and thought-forms in energy fields. The information about the nature of energies is revealed in colors, lightness, darkness, or emotions such as joy or sadness. Sometimes clairsentients experience a sense of movement or stillness, relaying past, present and future life events. This ability is known to be essential for healers, counselors and therapists, or anyone who works with people - especially a psychic or spiritual advisor.

We are all born with this particular psychic ability. It?s learning to regulate and protect the gift of sensing moods and emotions that?s the tricky part! Aside from being honest and naïve, as children we are very open and tuned into the psychic world. As we grow older and experience life, to avoid trauma or negative experiences, we develop a ?thick skin?, sheltering ourselves as we begin to interact with people other than the familiar circle of family and friends. These psychic gifts are often unconsciously left on the shelf, but fortunately they can be restored later life through spiritual development or during life-altering experiences.

To use clairsentience for yourself, or improve your connection with Psychic Source advisors who can use this gift on your behalf, it is important to ?listen? to your internal feelings, impressions and sensations. Be aware of and communicate the physical and emotional responses from your ?gut? instincts. By using clairsentience you can make sound decisions in all facets of life from love and relationships to career and spiritual development.

Edited by Barek Halfhand

AND that is not the only photo that I noticed btw.....B
Are you speaking of MY photos?? Tell me more hun.

I read what you wrote and I can relate to both of those "clair's".

Question: If I wanted to turn it off or control it more; where would I go to be taught that?

Thanks for your help. :) Jody

Are you speaking of MY photos?? Tell me more hun.
yes...
I read what you wrote and I can relate to both of those "clair's".

Question: If I wanted to turn it off or control it more; where would I go to be taught that?

Thanks for your help. :) Jody

I'm not sure where I found that snippet as I only saved it as a txt file... but I don't agree with ALL of that article (now that I actually read it all :D)....B

halfhandshuffle: nena-99 red balloons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9J4IBg7E8s

Edited by Barek Halfhand

There are some orbs in your front yard pics. Thank God there aren't any in your son's room. :P

And there are two in your backyard pic. Im too lazy atm to show the orbs, but I think you have probably found them by now.

More from the Jody files....(no comments from me )....B

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Thank God there aren't any in your son's room. :P

Look straight on in the pic; in the corner where the walls meet; just below the Mickey trim at the ceiling. (???????)

Look straight on in the pic; in the corner where the walls meet; just below the Mickey trim at the ceiling. (???????)

Also why is Minnie levitating out the window? :huh: ..... as for the rest of the picture....there's more here that meets the orb I recon ^_^ .....(groan) :unsure: .......B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

OMG A ghost>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :passifier:

Okay we have to visit each other's houses!! LMAO... :passifier:

:yes: now you see why I'm so crazy?? xo, Jody

HEY BH: What was your take on the ones above? You didn't reply!! :(

Edit to add: Minnie's just hanging around. :)

2nd edit to add: I have at least 8 family member's identified in my house, oh yeah, that are dead.

Edited by She-ra

Okay we have to visit each other's houses!! LMAO... :passifier:

:yes: now you see why I'm so crazy?? xo, Jody

HEY BH: What was your take on the ones above? You didn't reply!! :(

Edit to add: Minnie's just hanging around. :)

2nd edit to add: I have at least 8 family member's identified in my house, oh yeah, that are dead.

OMG LOL How did you become Goddess of the Binky? :rofl:

I'm cool with Angels in this case ...but why?... maybe some lost little Angels?...what kind of camera btw or has that been covered? ....B

halfhandshuffle:Smashing Pumpkins-I Am One