Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you take part in an Orb experiment ?

Bogeyman

BHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the one with all the red arrows????? What's your take?

Man I've yapped enough....no more "barek throws a bone" ....

there IS something in front of the orb ...what side of the fence is it on though?....B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• She-ra

• Barek Halfhand

• JustNormal

• Jjbreen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay we have to visit each other's houses!! LMAO... :passifier:

:yes: now you see why I'm so crazy?? xo, Jody

HEY BH: What was your take on the ones above? You didn't reply!! :(

Edit to add: Minnie's just hanging around. :)

2nd edit to add: I have at least 8 family member's identified in my house, oh yeah, that are dead.

OMG I am crazy two. Were we separated at birth..OMG you have dead ghosts? COOOL..I sense they are all friendly and just love you too much not to drop in and "hang around." I love them... :yes:

Man I've yapped enough....no more "barek throws a bone" ....

there IS something in front of the orb ...what side of the fence is it on though?....B

linked-image

Yes okay, I prefer to think of them all as angels OKAY...well I know one is for sure.

My side of the fence.

UGH.

What do you mean no more bone throwing?

Just spit it out man!!! Enough of the easiveness.

UGH.

JN--Do something here PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG I am crazy two. Were we separated at birth..OMG you have dead ghosts? COOOL..I sense they are all friendly and just love you too much not to drop in and "hang around." I love them... :yes:
I guessed over 5 right off the bat B) .....B

halfhandshuffle:twisted sister-I wanna rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6e8aOdPxhI

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I guessed over 5 right off the bat B) .....B

halfhandshuffle:twisted sister-I wanna rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6e8aOdPxhI

And then some..She is lucky to have so many kind, loving and compassionate human spirits visting, but I only feel one male is grounded, being her Grandfather. All and all, she is sweet, why not have sweet spirits? BTW I love Twisted Sister LOL... B)

Okay we have to visit each other's houses!! LMAO... :passifier:

:yes: now you see why I'm so crazy?? xo, Jody

HEY BH: What was your take on the ones above? You didn't reply!! :(

Edit to add: Minnie's just hanging around. :)

2nd edit to add: I have at least 8 family member's identified in my house, oh yeah, that are dead.

I know of 8. Possibly more.

What do you mean no more bone throwing?
Don't remember ^_^ ...

ust spit it out man!!! Enough of the evasiveness!

UGH.

There is NEVER never enough "evasiveness" ;)

JN--Do something here PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?
Here's THAT help... :passifier: .....B

halfhandshuffle:tommy-pinball wizard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxpy7O004s

Edited by Barek Halfhand

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINE BH!! *stomps off muttering in Italian*
Italian you say? :huh: ....B

linked-image

what do you think?...who said 8?

To JN and Sweetstylin, confession time, this pic, from the uss lexington was taken early morning and it was foggy, you could feel water drops as if the fog was heavy misted. It was also very windy, that fog went threw the hanger all over, execpt the inside the of the ship(kitchen,sleep beds,rope room,stairs ways), there was no orbs on any of the pics, when the flash was taken. To my undersanding you are great in telling what could be, and pleasd forgive me if i disappointed you. you guys are doing something what no others will do, keep up the good work and don't stop! thanks for you reply. next time i will be sending you a tougher pic. because it could be a real one!

Iseek B)

To JN and Sweetstylin, confession time, this pic, from the uss lexington was taken early morning and it was foggy, you could feel water drops as if the fog was heavy misted. It was also very windy, that fog went threw the hanger all over, execpt the inside the of the ship(kitchen,sleep beds,rope room,stairs ways), there was no orbs on any of the pics, when the flash was taken. To my undersanding you are great in telling what could be, and pleasd forgive me if i disappointed you. you guys are doing something what no others will do, keep up the good work and don't stop! thanks for you reply. next time i will be sending you a tougher pic. because it could be a real one!

Iseek B)

(((Iseek))) It's okay, and you didnt disappoint us, and confession is good for the soul..Take more pics and post away my friend...JN-

No dice. I'll try again tonight.

Before asking

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/N...nt=PICT0368.jpg

After asking

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/N...nt=PICT0369.jpg

And no those weird angel things aren't some kind of evil aparitions. They're the result of my moms poor taste.

And no those weird angel things aren't some kind of evil aparitions. They're the result of my moms poor taste.

:o I have 2 of those collector angels!! :blink: I have "love" and "peace"

linked-image

:D ...B

linked-image

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to try something here but for it to be a valid experiment we would need lots of participation. In a linked article in another thread it has been suggested by researchers that asking for a spirit to appear on camera produces more orb photo's......(i have some subjective evidence of this myself) BUT i was thinking if we could get loads of people to take two photo's of the same place ...a chair ,a wall ...whatever ..

In the first photo ....just snap a spot

In the second photo snap the same spot but think about say a deceased relative and ask them to show up ....

If a lot of people took part it would be interesting......no?

Anyway sign up if your up for it and we can give it a go...

We'd need to verify the results here of course .....someone would need to give us a quick lesson in uploading our photo's for the thread....

ANY TAKERS ?

2 more negatives here. Me and my son took photos in almost every room in the house using different cameras at different times of the day and got nothing.

Well guys it looks as if the orbs are not for persuading <_<

We'll keep the thread open though.................Just in case :unsure2:

• 1 month later...

I coincidentally came across this today. A NASA scientist who's convinced that orbs are spiritual in nature....yes he knows that most are dust , moisture etc...BUT .....in his experiments , the orbs appear when asked to . Which is what we've trying to prove or disprove in this thread....anyhoo an interesting read

http://www.healthywealthynwise.com/article.asp?Article=5316

Like most rational people, he assumed that the pictures were faulty. 'I presumed the circles were due to dust particles, flash anomalies, water particles and so on,' says Prof Heinemann.

'But I was sufficiently intrigued that I returned to the room in which the pictures were taken, in the hope of finding an explanation - like a mirror in the background. None was forthcoming.'

Nor could he find any faults with his wife's camera. And as a scientist with considerable experience in sophisticated microscope techniques - examining matter down to atomic levels of optical resolution - his methods were nothing if not rigorous.

Still puzzled, Heinemann set out to discover what else might have caused the mysterious circles. He and his wife began taking hundreds of digital photographs at random events to see whether they could recreate the mysterious effect.

The answer was that they could make these shimmering 'orbs' appear again, but only - absurd as it may sound - if they 'asked' the apparitions to make themselves visible to the camera. And they found this method worked particularly well when the couple photographed spiritual gatherings.

What on earth was going on? Again, a maverick technical glitch seemed the obvious answer. Such anomalies happen frequently in digital photography. If you accidentally jog a camera while a picture is being taken, especially in dim light, you can easily get a double image.

But again, Prof Heinemann ruled out a technical fault. 'We were quickly able to eliminate the common problems associated with photography – such as dust particles, water droplets, reflections and a host of other likely causes.'

Yet the orbs still kept appearing. And the more images he took, the more he was able to study the bizarre properties of these shimmering lights.

Edited by Bogeyman