Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a strange animal attack

thecreeper

first oof He got a rabies shot , second don't try to get someone banned just cause you don't believe in a topic, third how dare you accuse me of making fun of diseases you should be ashamed of yourself

C'mon Creeper, considering the things you've posted in the past, you HAD to know this type of thing was going to happen.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecreeper

• WhatTha?

• gypsygrl

• capoeiranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first oof He got a rabies shot , second don't try to get someone banned just cause you don't believe in a topic, third how dare you accuse me of making fun of diseases you should be ashamed of yourself

You dont get just a rabies shot, its 22 in the stomach unless there has been some new break through I am not aware of.

I have never heard of a disease that deforms teeth. There are diseases that cause loss of teeth but not deformities. If your friend had had teeth deformities and went to the doctor, point to the New England Journal of Medicine article that will be shortly following.

I think the story is rather embellished, you failed to accurately describe any of the bite wounds etc. Also you claim the animal was larger than a wolf with a sound like an odd bear. You also claim the person was mauled. Having seen people be mauled by dogs smaller than wolves, I dont think a quick 1 day in 1 day out stay at the hospital would be appropriate for an animal the size of a small bear. What made the animal stop mauling him? How many stitches did he receive?

Also, what gets me every time on posts like these,

You said your friend asked you to come post here asking for help. There are millions, literally, of webMD or webDiagnosis websites out there, why would your friend wish you to come to a place to find medical help where it seems the general education level is par high school graduate?

You can bet if I was experiencing such symptoms and my family doctor told me to go home, My as* would be in the car and on the way to a university hospital. The last and I do mean absolute last, thing I would do is request friends to post on the UM forum to find out more information about my sickness.

Yup, if he was my kid I'd punish him for lying, but he's not, and there are rules against making that kind of accusation here, so I won't.

I think it's a series of 8 shots now by the way. It varies based on the exposure circumstances too I think.

You dont get just a rabies shot, its 22 in the stomach unless there has been some new break through I am not aware of.

I had like ten shots to my ankle when I got bite by a stray dog a few years ago

Ehm, when one has been in contact with a rabies infected animal, or sometimes pre-emptively when it's unknown whether the animal had rabies or not, vaccination works. Once symptoms develop, however, all hope is gone.

Possibly an undiscovered disease, though that's unlikely. Slightly more reasonable is that it's stress, which could definitely be brought on by an attack, though I'm not sure if it could cause these symptoms.

Another possible explanation is that your friend, having been attacked, is expecting to become ill and therefore is. This can definitely happen.

Ehm, when one has been in contact with a rabies infected animal, or sometimes pre-emptively when it's unknown whether the animal had rabies or not, vaccination works. Once symptoms develop, however, all hope is gone.

I wasn't trying to imply you could get them after development of symptoms.

About a month ago on of my friends was attacked while he was in a forest near his house. he was not badly mauled but he could not ID what attacked him. he was only in the hospital for a few days but once he got out he started acting a tad odd. he had a strange oder that seem to make animals hostile around him, he always has bloodshot eyes, always on edge, loss of facial hair, hair changing color from light brown to black (he doesn't dye his hair cause hair dye makes him itch), teeth deformation, strange changes to his nails,bit wounds he suffered healing odd.

My friend ask me to post this cause he doesn't have internet at his house.also Nethier my friend or me think this was a werewolf attack.my friend as gone to the docter over his odd symptoms but the docter found nothing wrong with him.

so I was wondering what you guys could make of this

what if the animal bit your friend and it somehow altered his dna, was it a full moon outside the night he got attacked? animals have been known to be more aggrsive on nights with a full moon

what if the animal bit your friend and it somehow altered his dna, was it a full moon outside the night he got attacked? animals have been known to be more aggrsive on nights with a full moon

Altered his DNA did it?

WOW...just WOW.STILL GOING STRONG,HUH?Ok,still no pic,and people are still responding.They must be as bored as you.When i make a REAL TOPIC,hardly any response.I wonder why people respond more so to stupid B.S. threads.Maybe they were the same ones who voted for bush.It would explain alot.Well, by now i do know for a FACT that this whole thing is made up.As would anyone with an I.Q. over 75.Anyone responding to this anymore will never have any kind of respect as an intelligent person.(at least not from me they wont.)

WOW...just WOW.STILL GOING STRONG,HUH?Ok,still no pic,and people are still responding.They must be as bored as you.When i make a REAL TOPIC,hardly any response.I wonder why people respond more so to stupid B.S. threads.Maybe they were the same ones who voted for bush.It would explain alot.Well, by now i do know for a FACT that this whole thing is made up.As would anyone with an I.Q. over 75.Anyone responding to this anymore will never have any kind of respect as an intelligent person.(at least not from me they wont.)

:rofl:

Its the Internet. :rolleyes: ..need I go on?

:angry2: :angry2: first you do not KNOWFOR A FACT that what I am saying is made up,cause I am not making this up. second you need to be a lot more mature and not act like some who just wants to heckle and not add anything to the converstation

Creeper, for heaven's sake, stop arguing and GO GET THAT PICTURE!

We're running out of our patience here and you didn't even try to strengthen your case by providing some VISUAL EVIDENCE? Forget about that werewolf and vampires myth for now. Get the picture! I know you have a camera! I mean, you're in USA! How come no one around you has any camera? Even in my country, a third world one, it's so friggin' easy to get one! You told us many times ago that you have a true mermaid picture, doesn't that mean that you have a camera or some sorts? Now you said you don't have a scanner, doesn't your school got one? And what about digital camera or phone camera? Are you so out of this world that you've never see a technology? Come on, be sensible.

If you want this thread to be still discussed, go get a picture or any evidence, and post it here, better be quick, as we're already tired of this kind of thing. I might also going to re-mobilize my werewolf hunters to get the creature (and even you, if you happens to delay and circling around again).

...and as your friend afraid being treated as a freak, congratulations, you've just made your friend POPULAR!

Sorry being harsh, but I want this forum healthy and sensible!

I am trying to get a camera I swear! I think (if all goes well) I can get the photo by tuesday or wednesday

I am trying to get a camera I swear! I think (if all goes well) I can get the photo by tuesday or wednesday

Camera:Steal one.Your friends cooperation:not needed,bash "it" over the head,snap pic.ALSO:Since he has all these symptoms,while he's knocked out,draw some blood,i want DNA evidence.I already know the answer:Cant get syringe.There's no stores with cameras in my town.My friend died.Your only hope of redeeming whats left of your reputation:Capture bigfoot,call the news papers.(they always have cameras)Then tell 'em;yeah,he was my friend...once...LMFAO!

buy one of the super cheap little girl b-day cameras, take a pic serruptisiously(sp?), and scan it whereever you can find it. to truly know this IS NOT A FAKE,(I dont know if I belive this yet) we need to know what he might look like. If you are truly an honest person DRAW A PIC then scan it! we need as much info that we can handle to help you.

Creeper, for heaven's sake, stop arguing and GO GET THAT PICTURE!

We're running out of our patience here and you didn't even try to strengthen your case by providing some VISUAL EVIDENCE? Forget about that werewolf and vampires myth for now. Get the picture! I know you have a camera! I mean, you're in USA! How come no one around you has any camera? Even in my country, a third world one, it's so friggin' easy to get one! You told us many times ago that you have a true mermaid picture, doesn't that mean that you have a camera or some sorts? Now you said you don't have a scanner, doesn't your school got one? And what about digital camera or phone camera? Are you so out of this world that you've never see a technology? Come on, be sensible.

If you want this thread to be still discussed, go get a picture or any evidence, and post it here, better be quick, as we're already tired of this kind of thing. I might also going to re-mobilize my werewolf hunters to get the creature (and even you, if you happens to delay and circling around again).

...and as your friend afraid being treated as a freak, congratulations, you've just made your friend POPULAR!

Sorry being harsh, but I want this forum healthy and sensible!

You might as well stop waiting and wasteing your time. There is never going to be a pic or if there is it will be fake because this whole story is nothing but a fairy tale told for attention. If people would stop responding to him he would stop this nonsense. IMO

You might as well stop waiting and wasteing your time. There is never going to be a pic or if there is it will be fake because this whole story is nothing but a fairy tale told for attention. If people would stop responding to him he would stop this nonsense. IMO

I telling you as soon as I get a digital camera I will get the proof so stop calling me a liar

"the blood test did not show anything really"

Lol " Really "

Hey i beleive u on this tho bc i knew a cple ppl who got some attacks from walking on the railroad tracks,ill pst some pics up today of there wounds...Tho the ppl i know theyre eye,hair,teeth,and skin color all changed and they to lost facial hair.....they told me about the same thing they all saw,accept one had a clearer facial sighting than the rest,Said it had a flatish face like a pug but was about the size of a small bear....so ill put pics up. ( Dont know if any of this info helps ).

Think this is the only one i have left of my friends right arm that he blocked the creatures mouth with. After that he just kept kicking it until it leaped off with a snarl and ran off on 2 legs than galloped on 4 legs he said. errr have to repost again.

Edited by Drathian666

that looks a lot like my friends wounds only much worse

"the blood test did not show anything really"

Lol " Really "

Hey i beleive u on this tho bc i knew a cple ppl who got some attacks from walking on the railroad tracks,ill pst some pics up today of there wounds...Tho the ppl i know theyre eye,hair,teeth,and skin color all changed and they to lost facial hair.....they told me about the same thing they all saw,accept one had a clearer facial sighting than the rest,Said it had a flatish face like a pug but was about the size of a small bear....so ill put pics up. ( Dont know if any of this info helps ).

Think this is the only one i have left of my friends right arm that he blocked the creatures mouth with. After that he just kept kicking it until it leaped off with a snarl and ran off on 2 legs than galloped on 4 legs he said. errr have to repost again.

Sounds like a primate. Are there any animal research facilities in the area?

Oooo sh** yes,i found atleast 3 in the past week,and i posted up a topic about this Bipedal Creature on this forum,but seems i dont have a camera either,Kage MT sketched up a pic of what i saw,looked pretty good,resembles a chupcabra. Anyway the one day me and my friend were on the tracks and we saw a white pick up truck coming so we hid,and they dropped off this box,bout a 50 gallon tote bucket,and when they left it had the Bio-Hazard sticker on it,and weird writing,plus when we opened it there was atleast 100 dead animals. Guinie Pigs,Rats,Birds,Squirrels,and theres caves and a nice water supply near us,and a train yard so it has alot of options to be alone and hidden here.

Oooo sh** yes,i found atleast 3 in the past week,and i posted up a topic about this Bipedal Creature on this forum,but seems i dont have a camera either,Kage MT sketched up a pic of what i saw,looked pretty good,resembles a chupcabra. Anyway the one day me and my friend were on the tracks and we saw a white pick up truck coming so we hid,and they dropped off this box,bout a 50 gallon tote bucket,and when they left it had the Bio-Hazard sticker on it,and weird writing,plus when we opened it there was atleast 100 dead animals. Guinie Pigs,Rats,Birds,Squirrels,and theres caves and a nice water supply near us,and a train yard so it has alot of options to be alone and hidden here.

has anyone seen the pic of this animal yet

I telling you as soon as I get a digital camera I will get the proof so stop calling me a liar
Well the thing is we get people on here all the time claming to be werewolves , vampires etc and show no evidence to back up their claims. I'm not calling you or your friend a liar but it would help your case if you took some pics of your friends tooth deformations and so on.