Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a strange animal attack

thecreeper

Err kinda nasty.

More and/or larger pics?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecreeper

• WhatTha?

• gypsygrl

• capoeiranger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooo sh** yes,i found atleast 3 in the past week,and i posted up a topic about this Bipedal Creature on this forum,but seems i dont have a camera either,Kage MT sketched up a pic of what i saw,looked pretty good,resembles a chupcabra. Anyway the one day me and my friend were on the tracks and we saw a white pick up truck coming so we hid,and they dropped off this box,bout a 50 gallon tote bucket,and when they left it had the Bio-Hazard sticker on it,and weird writing,plus when we opened it there was atleast 100 dead animals. Guinie Pigs,Rats,Birds,Squirrels,and theres caves and a nice water supply near us,and a train yard so it has alot of options to be alone and hidden here.

Oh no...not you and Kage MT again. Has any of you ever got any real proof? The pics seemed to be taken from a journalist's camera, instead of an amateur's shots (which most of the times ignoring the essential lighting angles, esp. in emergency situation)...I don't know..I have something which makes me did not want to believe you guys..what is it?

Well the thing is we get people on here all the time claming to be werewolves , vampires etc and show no evidence to back up their claims. I'm not calling you or your friend a liar but it would help your case if you took some pics of your friends tooth deformations and so on.

I am trying to get a camera. I just need to get ssome money form my mom

has anyone seen the pic of this animal yet

No because it does not exist. IMO

Oh no...not you and Kage MT again. Has any of you ever got any real proof? The pics seemed to be taken from a journalist's camera, instead of an amateur's shots (which most of the times ignoring the essential lighting angles, esp. in emergency situation)...I don't know..I have something which makes me did not want to believe you guys..what is it?

I agree, that pic could of been one that was just found on the net. No proof he knew him.

I am trying to get a camera. I just need to get ssome money form my mom

I saw a disposible for 3$ yesterday, your telling me you cant get 3$? He#@ gather a few cans and turn them in.

More and/or larger pics?

They could find pics like this anywhere on the Net. (I have ) Sadly there is still no proof they personally know them.

I saw a disposible for 3$ yesterday, your telling me you cant get 3$? He#@ gather a few cans and turn them in.

I need a digital camera and not one of those cheapo ones cause those never come out clear enough

I need a digital camera and not one of those cheapo ones cause those never come out clear enough

That varies, they can produce very fine photos as well of the same resolution as more expensive cameras.

That varies, they can produce very fine photos as well of the same resolution as more expensive cameras.

but every digital camera I have gotten has ethier very bad quailty images or breaks with a day of me buying it

Read below

Exactly. I have used them when I have forgotten my camera. They work fine. Allthough I admit I wont believe any pics you post cause as I said you could just find them of the net and say they are yours. If your friend is truly having these problems and has been to the doc then show me the news article that any doc would have made at the discovery of a new sickness.

but every digital camera I have gotten has ethier very bad quailty images or breaks with a day of me buying it

You buy digital cameras that break within a day of you buying them? What, do you drop them or what? Sorry sounds like an excuse. I am not trying to be mean or rude but you have an excuse for everything.

Allthough I admit I wont believe any pics you post cause as I said you could just find them of the net and say they are yours.

thats is a problem with the internet, its hard for people to believe things cause stuff can be photoshopped or edited, I would never do something like that, but its understandable why people have a hard time believeing me

Creeper, no one will take your story serioulsy because you keep making up excuses of why you can't get us a picture. Just get one in any way you can.

Creeper, no one will take your story serioulsy because you keep making up excuses of why you can't get us a picture. Just get one in any way you can.

I will soon, just need to get a camera then I will get the picture up ASAP

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest in this story, even just for the sake of antagonizing.

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest in this story, even just for the sake of antagonizing.

Yeah, I think we should end this topic right after we see those pictures. I hope your not on google images right now, Creeper, trying to get us some lame picture that you just looked up.

Yeah, I think we should end this topic right after we see those pictures. I hope your not on google images right now, Creeper, trying to get us some lame picture that you just looked up.

If he wanted to make it somewhat more believable, he could provide a photo of his friend holiding the day of's newspaper (national one so it's obvious if it's the correct one) in clear view. Sure it doesn't prevent clever photoshoping, but it's alot more believable than just a photo.

thats not rabies,i have never heard of rabies making you smell odd and making animals act odd around the victim

wtf!!!!!!!!! :w00t: i never head of that problem before, its weird, it kind of a mix disease like rabis and other.

he should get shots. it might work.

Why do people even bother listening to him? Just like the Mermaid thread this again sounds like some cry for attention (and I still believe it a sick one! Making light of awful diseases). Sometimes it's better to just ignore.

If he wanted to make it somewhat more believable, he could provide a photo of his friend holiding the day of's newspaper (national one so it's obvious if it's the correct one) in clear view. Sure it doesn't prevent clever photoshoping, but it's alot more believable than just a photo.

Great idea!

Creeper, if you don't have a camera, do you or your friend have a scanner? If you don't then i'm sure your local library or inet cafe will have one. you could always scan your friend... :lol:

well, that sounds alot like when I......well nevermind that, but tell me, does your friend's eye color seem darker than usual.......almost like choal?

Also ask if he was attacked by an animal, or a humanoid creature

..Or a muppet.

..Or a muppet.

I vote Muppet. I never did trust Animal. :o

linked-image

(just kidding I love the muppets and animal is my fav)

OK, I finally decided to wipe my interest on the story. I'll say it's FAKE with a huge F, A, K, and E!