Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a strange animal attack

thecreeper

OK, I finally decided to wipe my interest on the story. I'll say it's FAKE with a huge F, A, K, and E!

I agree, this story is certainly a work of fiction. Perhaps Creeper was just bored.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecreeper

• WhatTha?

• gypsygrl

• Vincent Campion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also ask if he was attacked by an animal, or a humanoid creature

he said animal

he said animal

See? I told you guys it was Animal. :yes:

linked-image

:o oooh! hey that sounds awesome!!! wait uhh is he in any kind of pain?

yeah well as others have said ask him more about what happened if he doesn't mind that is. updates on his condition would probably help too.

Edited by Hyperactive_Ramen

i still want to see pics just becuase

i still want to see pics just becuase
So do i . But i've got the feeling that this guys full of crap. He keeps giving excuse after excuse for not having a digital camera and that he neds to get more money from his mom. When somebody he knows surely must have one that he could borrow. Their not that hard to come by.

where is the pics creeper iw been waiting all week.

Yes, the pictures are the only thing keeping this thread alive.

Meybe he's a Werewolf.

Has anyone said that ? i know everyones been thinking it.

Thread Closed, he's a werewolf now, make sure to chain and neuter.

Wow, shouldn't this thread be dead by now?

If only, my friend. If only...

stupidity never dies people.

im bored with my life. so i decide to waiting for the pic. yeah i have all time to waste. c'mon.. tell me another cryptocrap..

I'll say it to the OP;

liar, liar, liar, liar, liar....liar, liar...

(Read it as if it's the Children Of The Corn)

rabbies anyone?

I think that if he went to the hospital they would treat him for rabies just in case if he got attacked by a wild animal

Did I ever tell any of you guys that a friend of mine found out his lineage was from an ancient Polynesian civilisation, and of late he's totally changed- his eyes have begun to bulge and he's developed these odd wrinkley line things along both sides of his neck. He's also begun to go bald and now smells like haddock. Keeps babbling on about this guy called Father Dagon.

I WILL GET FOTOZZORS!!!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Urisk

Zombies? Freaky? It's awesome.

The zombie apocalypse is the best apocalypse!

Let him bite you, see if it spreads.

heck no,I value the anatomy that might fall off,Why would you say the zombie apocalypse is the best,still I guess it would be better than fighting the devil that will be released on that day,anyhow "Get yer gun JEB,THEM THAR ZOMBIES ARE BACK".

has anyone seen a pic yet

About a month ago on of my friends was attacked while he was in a forest near his house. he was not badly mauled but he could not ID what attacked him. he was only in the hospital for a few days but once he got out he started acting a tad odd. he had a strange oder that seem to make animals hostile around him, he always has bloodshot eyes, always on edge, loss of facial hair, hair changing color from light brown to black (he doesn't dye his hair cause hair dye makes him itch), teeth deformation, strange changes to his nails,bit wounds he suffered healing odd.

My friend ask me to post this cause he doesn't have internet at his house.also Nethier my friend or me think this was a werewolf attack.my friend as gone to the docter over his odd symptoms but the docter found nothing wrong with him.

so I was wondering what you guys could make of this

dude really come on now i dont even beleave you anymore. and you thats a pitty cuz i beleave in werewolfs but it's been over a month since we all asked for a photo (admit it was a fakeso we can all move on)

dude really come on now i dont even beleave you anymore. and you thats a pitty cuz i beleave in werewolfs but it's been over a month since we all asked for a photo (admit it was a fakeso we can all move on)

Hehehe..Your waiting on pics? You might want to dress warm, cause you've got a better chance of the second ice age coming before those pics do.

IMHO, guys who made up stories accelerate the global warming...

IMHO, guys who made up stories accelerate the global warming...

Well with all the excess gas they spout...