Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Non Believers

EmpressV

Recently on this forum it was brought up about n/b's being dilusional if they had a spirit self. Silly, mental and dillusional I think were the exact words used by another member to describe how I think and how I live.

What I want to know is who else around here has a spiritual self and doesn't worship entities besides me?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmpressV

• Sherapy

• sede-x-teh-bomb

• WalkingWithFire

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently on this forum it was brought up about n/b's being dilusional if they had a spirit self. Silly, mental and dillusional I think were the exact words used by another member to describe how I think and how I live.

What I want to know is who else around here has a spiritual self and doesn't worship entities besides me?

Can you explain what you mean by "spiritual self"? Do you worship yourself?

What i think he means is a non believer in a religion sense, but a believer in a spiritual realm ... someone who basically makes their OWN assumptions on the spiritual realm based on their own personal experience i would assume.

What i think he means is a non believer in a religion sense, but a believer in a spiritual realm ... someone who basically makes their OWN assumptions on the spiritual realm based on their own personal experience i would assume.

How do they know they are in a spiritual realm? Do they have special powers, abilities, insight?

How do they know they are in a spiritual realm? Do they have special powers, abilities, insight?

They are not IN a spiritual world, they make assumptions about it, they try to make up their own mind.

the only difference between them and a religious follower, is that the religious follower is believing someone else's assumption/adgender.

Ok fine WwF but I won't be wrestled by you and your tag team.

I use metaphysical techniques to guide my "spiritual self". Meditation, chakra therapy, yoga, TM, cards, runes and stones. All of them work very well for me. No entities, no fictional books just me under my own power and the energy I receive from the universe.

Does that answer your question?

I use metaphysical techniques to guide my "spiritual self". Meditation, chakra therapy, yoga, TM, cards, runes and stones. All of them work very well for me. No entities, no fictional books just me under my own power and the energy I receive from the universe.

Thanks for sharing :D

What's TM?

What's TM?

I think it might be tarrot cards lol feck I dunno lol :lol:

What's TM?

Transendental Meditation - it's kind of like a quickie

Transendental Meditation - it's kind of like a quickie

Ohh lol

A quickie ...LMAO if i ask my BF for a quickie...he would get all randy very fast LMAO..thats why BM dont utter the word QUICKIE in front of Gary... :lol: ..ok I said too much there :unsure2:

They are not IN a spiritual world, they make assumptions about it, they try to make up their own mind.

the only difference between them and a religious follower, is that the religious follower is believing someone else's assumption/adgender.

I don't make assumptions about anything when it comes to this. I feel very comfortable with myself in this realm. I am very much in the spiritual world.

Have you ever taken flight through OBE? I have many times and it's a wonderful experience.

Try opening your chakras and you will ultimately be in the spiritual world.

Edited by EmpressV

I sometimes think that I am very much a spiritual self. Sometimes, I just rely on that. Though, I do not worship God or some entity to that agree, I think I do have entities, that I sometimes look to. I really think I believe in the 'higher power'. Generic, I know, but also a bit of mystery to it. A lot of times, I feel that I would like to be all spiritual, without usuing material things, just being plain spiritual and understanding things by feelings. I might be close to what you believe in, if this helps answer your question. :).

I never know what people mean by Non-believers. Some classify me as an NB, but I am a Neo-Celtic Druid I am spiritual and I believe in Gods and Goddesses. If you mean by NB as some one who doesn't believe in the Abrahamic faith then that is what I am. I do worship entities, so I am not like you, but I would say you practice what is called ceremonial magic, in which no entities are called. You should talk to Silver Cougar sometime. She doesn't worship entities.

I think what you mean by spiritual self is what I call the Higher self and sometimes I call it my God self. It the part of you which connects to the Universe.

Find Joy in Your Path,

DW

Thanx Dooright

I think you can be an all spiritual being. The closer you get to the universe the more powerful your spiritualism will become. Practice, practice, practice

The power of positive thought is a powerful element to enhance your spiritual side. Negative thought patterns are a detriment to the growth of one's self.

Just remember Namaste` will bring you peace.

great topic empress well done :wub:

I would say i am a spiritual being also I have a essence that is connected to all of life and i am integral and a viable part not better than or less than but a part of life what a delight and wonderous adventure........ Empress, i make time in my life everyday to nurture my spiritaul essence, i spend hours in nature, i spend much of my time in a loving non violent essence, i do not harm anything not creatures or my children or my hubby or the space i call home..... i use my life to give back what can be more spiritual than that ...... i am very blessed and fortuante to live the life i live as my days are extraordinary and i live in grattitude and i am completely fullfilled and radiate happiness as i am so happy in my opinion life can't be any better...LOL .. i consider my life my canvas to cultivate my highest vision that I can aspire to in this life and I call that my spiritual mission...it invovles no dietys at all no relgions, no rules, no worship no fear nothing but now..... I go with the calling of my spirit and it has been a great guide... anyone who is living a life is spiritual IMO .... I have to say these are the folks that I love to commune with they are open minded and I just want to delight in who they are and they want you to be who you are as that is the highest compliment we can give to each other.....

Empress i have known you a long time and you are a spiritual insipration to me and to many other females... you rock mama..

Edited by Supra Sheri

I don't make assumptions about anything when it comes to this. I feel very comfortable with myself in this realm. I am very much in the spiritual world.

Have you ever taken flight through OBE? I have many times and it's a wonderful experience.

Try opening your chakras and you will ultimately be in the spiritual world.

you know, its funny you say that! ive been meaning to do that for so long but you know, i can just NEVER find the time :(

Thanx Sheri

You brought up the word I've been searching for, ESSENCE. That describes the spirit within perfectly.

you know, its funny you say that! ive been meaning to do that for so long but you know, i can just NEVER find the time :(

You really should make time to explore your spiritual self (essence). It makes you a much happier and fullfilled person and it helps you deal with the world a little better. A couple of minutes on the toilet if you can't find any other place or time will be good enough for a quickie. You can meditate or open your chakras. The OBE is a little more than a quickie and it takes practice.

I never know what people mean by Non-believers. Some classify me as an NB, but I am a Neo-Celtic Druid I am spiritual and I believe in Gods and Goddesses. If you mean by NB as some one who doesn't believe in the Abrahamic faith then that is what I am. I do worship entities, so I am not like you, but I would say you practice what is called ceremonial magic, in which no entities are called. You should talk to Silver Cougar sometime. She doesn't worship entities.

I think what you mean by spiritual self is what I call the Higher self and sometimes I call it my God self. It the part of you which connects to the Universe.

Find Joy in Your Path,

DW

Thanx for sharing DW. I've come know SilverCougar pretty good over the years, I hope she posts. I guess what I do could be considered magic or is it magik? I know there's a difference but I'm not sure what. All I know is that it works.

You really should make time to explore your spiritual self (essence). It makes you a much happier and fullfilled person and it helps you deal with the world a little better. A couple of minutes on the toilet if you can't find any other place or time will be good enough for a quickie. You can meditate or open your chakras. The OBE is a little more than a quickie and it takes practice.

what a beautiful post Empress your life is so enriched all your moments feel extraordinary and blessed when you are in tune with your spiritual esence, i feel as this all the time ... however this comes to be ..some sit under trees some meditate, some practice magic, or commune in nature.. the way never matters spirit is all there is anyways...... etc etc.....

ive achieved all that with anti depressants!!..well except the obe part.

ive never felt better!

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Thanx for sharing DW. I've come know SilverCougar pretty good over the years, I hope she posts. I guess what I do could be considered magic or is it magik? I know there's a difference but I'm not sure what. All I know is that it works.

Magic and Magick are the same, but some refer to Magick as what Witches do and magic as stage magic.

Gosh, I'm not invited to this thread, because I believe in God. but, this all sounds very much in how I see my spirituality as well. To me, it's about spiritual connection with my creator, for you all, it's with the universe. Those moments of silent thought, or meditation is prayer for me. It's true, you do find peace in these moments, and strength.. just thought I'd share anyhoo..... :}

everyone takes different paths to achive the same thing.