Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Non Believers

EmpressV

everyone takes different paths to achive the same thing.

amen bro amen to that.... :wub:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmpressV

• Sherapy

• sede-x-teh-bomb

• WalkingWithFire

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, I'm not invited to this thread, because I believe in God. but, this all sounds very much in how I see my spirituality as well. To me, it's about spiritual connection with my creator, for you all, it's with the universe. Those moments of silent thought, or meditation is prayer for me. It's true, you do find peace in these moments, and strength.. just thought I'd share anyhoo..... :}

truthfully sunni i assume that no matter the path it all ends at the same stop..i really am under the impression that b's are jsut as happy as me live a life as i do...so I never understand why one would be trying to convert or preach as if in this awe inspiring world there would only be one way that is funny to me.....or calling others wrong and evil and telling them they are going to hell.. I never have understood why that is needed what is going on there???? i could never feel another is wrong or less than because they dont' walk my path or parent as i do or eat as i do etc...i enjoy the person for who they are I delight in that, ...

Edited by Supra Sheri

truthfully sunni i assume that no matter the path it all ends at the same stop..i really am under the impression that b's are jsut as happy as me live a life as i do...so I never understand why one would be trying to convert or preach as if in this awe inspiring world there would only be one way that is funny to me.....or calling others wrong and evil and telling them they are going to hell.. I never have understood why that is needed what is going on there???? i could never feel another is wrong or less than because they dont' walk my path or parent as i do or eat as i do etc...i enjoy the person for who they are I delight in that, ...

I made a point after I seen the similarities. The feelings that Empress expressed is the exact things I feel when I'm in prayer. I was thinking that all the fighting and bashing that goes on, what's the point? I'm not saying I'm right, because my personal experience allows me to feel or think that way.. as we all are influenced by our own experiences. I can understand that, even though I may not agree with whatever, or who ever... etc,. just underneath it all we are all people here, and have more in common than most of us would probably like to admit... just my thoughts.. :P

I made a point after I seen the similarities. The feelings that Empress expressed is the exact things I feel when I'm in prayer. I was thinking that all the fighting and bashing that goes on, what's the point? I'm not saying I'm right, because my personal experience allows me to feel or think that way.. as we all are influenced by our own experiences. I can understand that, even though I may not agree with whatever, or who ever... etc,. just underneath it all we are all people here, and have more in common than most of us would probably like to admit... just my thoughts.. :P

and very beautiful thoughts at that ...I was hoping you would join this thread as you so get the spiritual trip.. and you are so gracious a real gem, rare indeed IMO... a great inspiration...

i concur we are all in htis togheter why not share with each other enjoy each other....we coudl actaully benefit form connecting with eahc other as we are...

You really should make time to explore your spiritual self (essence). It makes you a much happier and fullfilled person and it helps you deal with the world a little better. A couple of minutes on the toilet if you can't find any other place or time will be good enough for a quickie. You can meditate or open your chakras. The OBE is a little more than a quickie and it takes practice.

What's an OBE? I have all my Chakras open, but I've never been able to do anything with em. They just swirl and swirl.

Recently on this forum it was brought up about n/b's being dilusional if they had a spirit self. Silly, mental and dillusional I think were the exact words used by another member to describe how I think and how I live.

What I want to know is who else around here has a spiritual self and doesn't worship entities besides me?

Present and accounted for.

Magic and Magick are the same, but some refer to Magick as what Witches do and magic as stage magic.

I was thinking about this. Magic as slight of hand and Magik comes from the powers of the universe

I personally want to thank you for sharing with us. I absolutely think that except for entities and religious dogma we are very much the same spiritually. This is the one thing that separated me from the atheists. They don't care to have a spiritual side, at least the ones I've met anyway. I think all humans need a good look inside themselves. Nurturing the essence that we all have as humans.

What's an OBE? I have all my Chakras open, but I've never been able to do anything with em. They just swirl and swirl.

An out of body experience is when you leave your body and fly/float above the earth. You could go to another country or just across town. The trick is to allow yourself the experience and don't fight it.

With the chakras you have to bathe them in a white or golden light and they will stablize.

Present and accounted for.

Hi Joey :wub: , I knew you would be here.

Out of body experience.

An out of body experience is when you leave your body and fly/float above the earth. You could go to another country or just across town. The trick is to allow yourself the experience and don't fight it.

With the chakras you have to bathe them in a white or golden light and they will stablize.

Oooooh, well than...I don't really have a desire for an OBE lol.

I was thinking about this. Magic as slight of hand and Magik comes from the powers of the universe

Eccept the word "magik or magick" isn't in the english language. My grammer is bad enough without adding a non word.