Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The CARET documents, another hoax?

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
Some time ago, an individual calling himself "Issac" began leaking documents he claims to be from a Palo Alto CARET Labs (PACL) project designed to back-engineer alien technology for patent review and eventual commercial and civilian application.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Paranormal Report

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Its absurd to believe any of this and not because I think the pics and info are fake or photoshopped or whatever. Its all unbelievable because of how its presented, it makes no sense at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Its absurd to believe any of this and not because I think the pics and info are fake or photoshopped or whatever. Its all unbelievable because of how its presented, it makes no sense at all.

The more I read things on the web, the more I believe and understand how blind human can be to certain things, specially when they are so batlantly obvious like this "Isaac" proofs are fake.

I always thougth they looked like something used in a role-playing game from the 80's.

• 3 years later...

My background is advance research engineering. I have experience with nasa and other government agencies regarding UFO's. Everything about "isaac's" documents appears genuine, and correlates with my information from other sources although his information is more advanced than my own. I would like to see anyone fake the pictures he has posted.

Edited by cytoluminator

My background is advance research engineering. I have experience with nasa and other government agencies regarding UFO's. Everything about "isaac's" documents appears genuine, and correlates with my information from other sources although his information is more advanced than my own. I would like to see anyone fake the pictures he has posted.

Get a copy of Photoshop and some reference images. It's not terribly hard.

• 6 years later...

It seems to me that if someone had actual evidence, that they would take it to someone other than Coast2Coast.

• Thanks 2

On 5/12/2018 at 6:47 PM, ChaosRose said:

It seems to me that if someone had actual evidence, that they would take it to someone other than Coast2Coast.

Another CGI...

Like @Sir Wearer of Hats always says. They always bloody crash! :lol: