Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water and Paranormal Connections?

kemperhill13

I have experienced paranormal occurrences in my home, since I began living there in 2001, however recently something new has happened, and I am unaware of the any connection between my resident ghost and the water.

When I awoke this past Saturday morning, to my surprise, I found that my cotton rug, which lies in front of my favorite chair was soaked to the bone with water. Then moments later, I noticed a pair of shorts, underwear, and a single sock lying on the floor in my den in front of my window. When I went to pick them up, they too, were soaking wet with water. Even more strange to me, is that I have hard wood floors, and the wood beneath the rug and the clothing showed no signs of water, i.e. wood usually turns white from water being on it for a period of time.

I searched the areas of the house where the articles were found for any obvious leaks. Nothing.

My question is: do ghost use water in any ways to communicate, phase in or out, or is there some other message my ghost is trying to bring to my attention. I am extremely puzzled and I would appreciate any advice or facts anyone might have on this subject.

Sincerely,

Kemperhill13

• Like 1

I have experienced paranormal occurrences in my home, since I began living there in 2001, however recently something new has happened, and I am unaware of the any connection between my resident ghost and the water.

When I awoke this past Saturday morning, to my surprise, I found that my cotton rug, which lies in front of my favorite chair was soaked to the bone with water. Then moments later, I noticed a pair of shorts, underwear, and a single sock lying on the floor in my den in front of my window. When I went to pick them up, they too, were soaking wet with water. Even more strange to me, is that I have hard wood floors, and the wood beneath the rug and the clothing showed no signs of water, i.e. wood usually turns white from water being on it for a period of time.

I searched the areas of the house where the articles were found for any obvious leaks. Nothing.

My question is: do ghost use water in any ways to communicate, phase in or out, or is there some other message my ghost is trying to bring to my attention. I am extremely puzzled and I would appreciate any advice or facts anyone might have on this subject.

Sincerely,

Kemperhill13

Hi Kemp, I do know spirits communicate with us through water, and electricity. Each and every case of activity is different. I guess its possible it gained energy from those items, however nothing suprises me when it comes to this kind of activity. May I ask what other kind of activity has occured prior to this? Thanks..JN

• Like 1

Hi Kemp, I do know spirits communicate with us through water, and electricity. Each and every case of activity is different. I guess its possible it gained energy from those items, however nothing suprises me when it comes to this kind of activity. May I ask what other kind of activity has occured prior to this? Thanks..JN

Hello JN,

Thanks for your prompt response. Sure, there has been alot of activity. I have named my resident ghost Betty, for I have seen her on 3 occasions since 2001. She always has the same dress on, which is early 1900's based on the design. She shows up in my hall, and at my chimney, which I understand are door ways in addition to stairwells. The most common activity is noises like the breaking of dishes, knocking on wood, doors, and walls. She has called my name out-loud on several occasions, too. She has even knocked a paint brush and paint roller out of my hand on two occasions, until we agreed on the color. :D She also has a habitual ritual of waking me up at night at exactly 2:36 p.m. by either standing over me, while I sleep or opening and closing my bedroom door. But the most disturbing event occurred 2 years ago, when I was in my study working on my second book (I am an author). It was exactly 2:36 p.m. and it sounded and felt like a truck had ran into the side of my house. It shook my whole house and I jump about 3" out of my chair. I went to the door, and found my dog still asleep on the porch, as if nothing at all had happen. So, I went around to the side of the house, where the impact occurred an

there was no damage or evidence that anything had been there, not even a blade of grass was disturbed. That's when I contacted a paranormal group called S.P.I.R.E. and they came an investigated. The were unable to record any events, i.e. audio, video, or temperature changes (which I have experienced, too), the meter to measure electromagnetic fields went off the end of the scale, when I had them direct it at the location in my bedroom, which I feel is the portal from which she comes and goes. But what got the professor most intrigued was the fact that my dog would not cross the threshold of my house even for his favorite snack. This he videoed for he said he had never seen such an event before. He was a prof at MS State Univ. and he taught elec. engineering, and he did paranormal investigations as a hobby, if you will.

If you would like any further details or more examples of other phenomena, i.e. orbs and shadow figures, just let me know, because there is alot going on in my house, but the water thing really freaked me out, I guess since it was a new and different phenomena I have yet to experience.

Sincerely,

Kemperhill

• Like 1

Hello JN,

Thanks for your prompt response. Sure, there has been alot of activity. I have named my resident ghost Betty, for I have seen her on 3 occasions since 2001. She always has the same dress on, which is early 1900's based on the design. She shows up in my hall, and at my chimney, which I understand are door ways in addition to stairwells. The most common activity is noises like the breaking of dishes, knocking on wood, doors, and walls. She has called my name out-loud on several occasions, too. She has even knocked a paint brush and paint roller out of my hand on two occasions, until we agreed on the color. :D She also has a habitual ritual of waking me up at night at exactly 2:36 p.m. by either standing over me, while I sleep or opening and closing my bedroom door. But the most disturbing event occurred 2 years ago, when I was in my study working on my second book (I am an author). It was exactly 2:36 p.m. and it sounded and felt like a truck had ran into the side of my house. It shook my whole house and I jump about 3" out of my chair. I went to the door, and found my dog still asleep on the porch, as if nothing at all had happen. So, I went around to the side of the house, where the impact occurred an

there was no damage or evidence that anything had been there, not even a blade of grass was disturbed. That's when I contacted a paranormal group called S.P.I.R.E. and they came an investigated. The were unable to record any events, i.e. audio, video, or temperature changes (which I have experienced, too), the meter to measure electromagnetic fields went off the end of the scale, when I had them direct it at the location in my bedroom, which I feel is the portal from which she comes and goes. But what got the professor most intrigued was the fact that my dog would not cross the threshold of my house even for his favorite snack. This he videoed for he said he had never seen such an event before. He was a prof at MS State Univ. and he taught elec. engineering, and he did paranormal investigations as a hobby, if you will.

If you would like any further details or more examples of other phenomena, i.e. orbs and shadow figures, just let me know, because there is alot going on in my house, but the water thing really freaked me out, I guess since it was a new and different phenomena I have yet to experience.

Sincerely,

Kemperhill

Hi, I have to run out but wanted to reply. Not sure I would call this a resident "ghost" but more of a dangerous Poltergeist, and naming them can only create them to become malevolent, which this one is. A human spirit would never do such things, or scare you like that. Also if it was friendly your doggie wouldnt mind crossing that threshold. Do you know the history of the house or land? Also if you have any photos please feel free to upload them. I will check back with you later. Be well..JN

• Thanks 1

Unexplained pools of water are a common type of "apport," which just means an object that seems to appear mysteriously. JN is right in saying that they are commonly associated with "poltergeist" phenomena. Sometimes, however, they are associated with other phenomena, such as hauntings, spirit communication, psychic functioning on the part of living persons, and so on.

If you want to know if some entity is trying to tell you something, ask what. Hire two different mediums to come in independently and read the place without your telling them anything. In fact, it is best if you have some friend who knows little or nothing about the situation meet the mediums and walk them through the house and record their impressions. Try to get verifiable information like names and dates and descriptions and then check it against records.

This is pretty much the only way to find out what is going on. Fancy cameras and EMF meters may tell you that something is going on, but you already know that, and it won't tell you what. If this has been going on for 6 years and is manifesting in such a clear and concrete way, then it is more than serious enough to spend a few bucks and a few hours on investigating. Hire a medium, and then another one for a second opinion.

• Like 1

the meter to measure electromagnetic fields went off the end of the scale, when I had them direct it at the location in my bedroom, which I feel is the portal from which she comes and goes. But what got the professor most intrigued was the fact that my dog would not cross the threshold of my house even for his favorite snack. This he videoed for he said he had never seen such an event before. He was a prof at MS State Univ. and he taught elec. engineering, and he did paranormal investigations as a hobby, if you will.

hey KH

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a picture of that corner?...

shadow entities please....B

halfhandshuffle:Tool - Vicarious

Edited by Barek Halfhand
  • Like 1

Hi, I have to run out but wanted to reply. Not sure I would call this a resident "ghost" but more of a dangerous Poltergeist, and naming them can only create them to become malevolent, which this one is. A human spirit would never do such things, or scare you like that. Also if it was friendly your doggie wouldnt mind crossing that threshold. Do you know the history of the house or land? Also if you have any photos please feel free to upload them. I will check back with you later. Be well..JN

Dear JN,

Thanks again, for your prompt response. I have cut/paste some definitions only for the sake of our conversation to help me decipher what is really going on, and what, if any, action I should take:

Poltergeist (help·info) (from German poltern + Geist, "noisy ghost", "spirit", or "embodiment") is a term used to describe a supposed spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects.

Reports of poltergeist activity typically feature raps, bumps, thumps, knocks, footsteps, and bed shaking, all without a discernible point of origin or physical reason for occurrence. Many accounts also report objects being thrown about the room, furniture being moved, and even people being levitated. Though rare, a few reported poltergeists have been purported to speak, including the The Bell Witch in 1817 and Gef the Talking Mongoose in 1931.

A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.[1][2] Ghosts are often associated with haunting, which is, according to the Parapsychological Association, "the more or less regular occurrence of paranormal phenomena associated with a particular locality (especially a building) and usually attributed to the activities of a discarnate entity; the phenomena may include apparitions, poltergeist disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours."[1]

Ghosts are a controversial anomalous phenomenon. According to a poll conducted in 2005 by the Gallup Organization, about 32% of Americans believe in the existence of ghosts.[3] The term ghost has been replaced by apparition in parapsychology, because the word ghost is deemed insufficiently precise.[4]

What I find most curious is the statement in the definition of what a ghost is and what it is cable of: " the activities of a discarnate entity; the phenomena may include apparitions, poltergeist disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours."

So, how do I tell if I have a poltergeist or ghost? And what actions, if any, should I take at this point?

History of the house and land: The house was built in the 1960's and the house was moved to it's current location about 10 years ago. The man who built the house lived in it until his death (never married) (not sure if he died in it or not), and it was located about 9 miles South of the house's current location. The land, as far as I know, has never had any prior resident, at least not on record. When the land (5 aces) was owned by my Great-grandfather, it had only timber on it.

I have always suspected that the paranormal activity was associated with the land, not the house. I have had two psychics visit my home over the past 5 years, without any previous knowledge of any paranormal activity. They both told me that there were 3 spirits present in the house...2 men and one woman. Since, I have only seen the woman, that is why I have named her.

There have been occurrences, when I have felt afraid, like the day my house was rammed, and another incident when I saw a shadow figure during daylight hours rise out of my a/c intake then return, and one night there were "red" eyes in my room, which caused me to sleep with the light on for about 3 weeks. :unsure2: However, I have not at this point felt any negative energy from Betty only with the other incidents.

Your comments have now got me concerned, that I may have more serious problem than I once though possible. Is it possible do you think, that I have both a ghost and poltergeist?

Your are correct about my dog, for animals are very sensitive to the unseen energies...especially dogs for what I understand. But does this constitute good or evil, or just their nature to the phenomenon?

Please respond at your convenience...

Thank You,

Kemperhill

P.S.

Thanks for your time and energy. So, no pictures available as of yet.

Unexplained pools of water are a common type of "apport," which just means an object that seems to appear mysteriously. JN is right in saying that they are commonly associated with "poltergeist" phenomena. Sometimes, however, they are associated with other phenomena, such as hauntings, spirit communication, psychic functioning on the part of living persons, and so on.

If you want to know if some entity is trying to tell you something, ask what. Hire two different mediums to come in independently and read the place without your telling them anything. In fact, it is best if you have some friend who knows little or nothing about the situation meet the mediums and walk them through the house and record their impressions. Try to get verifiable information like names and dates and descriptions and then check it against records.

This is pretty much the only way to find out what is going on. Fancy cameras and EMF meters may tell you that something is going on, but you already know that, and it won't tell you what. If this has been going on for 6 years and is manifesting in such a clear and concrete way, then it is more than serious enough to spend a few bucks and a few hours on investigating. Hire a medium, and then another one for a second opinion.

Boorite...thanks for the advice. It is much appreciated.

KH

hey KH

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a picture of that corner?...

shadow entities please....B

halfhandshuffle:Tool - Vicarious

Dear B,

I don't currently have picture of the corner closet, but I will get one to post.

Yes, shadow entities, is the best way I can describe what I have seen. I understand your skepticism, for I wouldn't believe you either, if I had not seen them with my own eyes, however I have, and it is not something I wish to see again.

KH

Dear JN,

Thanks again, for your prompt response. I have cut/paste some definitions only for the sake of our conversation to help me decipher what is really going on, and what, if any, action I should take:

Poltergeist (help·info) (from German poltern + Geist, "noisy ghost", "spirit", or "embodiment") is a term used to describe a supposed spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects.

Reports of poltergeist activity typically feature raps, bumps, thumps, knocks, footsteps, and bed shaking, all without a discernible point of origin or physical reason for occurrence. Many accounts also report objects being thrown about the room, furniture being moved, and even people being levitated. Though rare, a few reported poltergeists have been purported to speak, including the The Bell Witch in 1817 and Gef the Talking Mongoose in 1931.

A ghost is usually defined as the apparition of a deceased person, frequently similar in appearance to that person, and encountered in places he or she frequented, or in association with the person's former belongings. The word "ghost" may also refer to the spirit or soul of a deceased person, or to any spirit or demon.[1][2] Ghosts are often associated with haunting, which is, according to the Parapsychological Association, "the more or less regular occurrence of paranormal phenomena associated with a particular locality (especially a building) and usually attributed to the activities of a discarnate entity; the phenomena may include apparitions, poltergeist disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours."[1]

Ghosts are a controversial anomalous phenomenon. According to a poll conducted in 2005 by the Gallup Organization, about 32% of Americans believe in the existence of ghosts.[3] The term ghost has been replaced by apparition in parapsychology, because the word ghost is deemed insufficiently precise.[4]

What I find most curious is the statement in the definition of what a ghost is and what it is cable of: " the activities of a discarnate entity; the phenomena may include apparitions, poltergeist disturbances, cold drafts, sounds of footsteps and voices, and various odours."

So, how do I tell if I have a poltergeist or ghost? And what actions, if any, should I take at this point?

History of the house and land: The house was built in the 1960's and the house was moved to it's current location about 10 years ago. The man who built the house lived in it until his death (never married) (not sure if he died in it or not), and it was located about 9 miles South of the house's current location. The land, as far as I know, has never had any prior resident, at least not on record. When the land (5 aces) was owned by my Great-grandfather, it had only timber on it.

I have always suspected that the paranormal activity was associated with the land, not the house. I have had two psychics visit my home over the past 5 years, without any previous knowledge of any paranormal activity. They both told me that there were 3 spirits present in the house...2 men and one woman. Since, I have only seen the woman, that is why I have named her.

There have been occurrences, when I have felt afraid, like the day my house was rammed, and another incident when I saw a shadow figure during daylight hours rise out of my a/c intake then return, and one night there were "red" eyes in my room, which caused me to sleep with the light on for about 3 weeks. :unsure2: However, I have not at this point felt any negative energy from Betty only with the other incidents.

Your comments have now got me concerned, that I may have more serious problem than I once though possible. Is it possible do you think, that I have both a ghost and poltergeist?

Your are correct about my dog, for animals are very sensitive to the unseen energies...especially dogs for what I understand. But does this constitute good or evil, or just their nature to the phenomenon?

Please respond at your convenience...

Thank You,

Kemperhill

P.S.

Thanks for your time and energy. So, no pictures available as of yet.

You are very welcome, its my pleasure. Ok here is what I think. I believe a good portion of us have human spirits around them, whether it be deceased loved ones, or ones attached to the house or land. Normally they do not create chaos, just sort of make themselves known as the woman, possibly. Poltergeist activity is actually different than just having a Poltergeist. Polters will throw things, move things, make sounds, and mess with your life, and once they get out of control they must go and move on. Then we have the malevolant spirits that are very nasty, angry, and for some reason these souls cannot rest in peace so remain earth bound due to the manner of their deaths and can injure you if provoked. Poltergeists can escalate to Malevolent spirits, so that could be the case here. Lastly are Demonics, and they are the dangerous ones. In any case, for now IGNORE all of them. However, it is possible you only have one, who disguises itself as a woman, child or something "good." The entity that went in and out of your AC, was it black, or a white,gray or black mist? Also please take some photos so we can see what this might be. If this becomes really bothersome and nasty, I can guide you to the right people..JN

She always has the same dress on, which is early 1900's based on the design. She shows up in my hall, and at my chimney, which I understand are door ways in addition to stairwells.

IMO The above is one key to what's going on...sounds like your house is housing old residual energies, the history will be in the land. Even if a building doesn't exist anymore the energies of it still can in various ways and levels/dimensions.

The spirit lady her self sounds active, not residual. In 'her' view/existence shes lingering on to what she thinks or thought. At times terribly confused as possibly on one level she exists within the residual energies (experiences her time, what was) while at times on another level is experiencing the present, what's now... You and your house... The other stuff that's going on could well be separate, it's quite possible to have layers of things going on in the same piece of space.

Sometimes old residual energies under the right conditions can trigger time slip experiences or replays. The shaking of your house makes me think of this..

If you're looking for advise, then a good medium who can also work/sort the energies out would be helpful..

Dear B,

I don't currently have picture of the corner closet, but I will get one to post.

Yes, shadow entities, is the best way I can describe what I have seen. I understand your skepticism, for I wouldn't believe you either, if I had not seen them with my own eyes, however I have, and it is not something I wish to see again.....KH

skepticism?...no, wrong guy :D ....shadows are something I DO believe in...was it wearing a hat per chance?....B

halfhandshuffle:static X shadow zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsHfB1Kqagc

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Sincerely,

Kemperhill13

first of all

I found that my cotton rug, which lies in front of my favorite chair was soaked to the bone with water.

i would be already be freaked out by the fact that my rug has bone in it.

second i would say minor poltergeist activity, which will most likely eventually elevate, if it does happen to get a priest to preform an exorcism. good luck

skepticism?...no, wrong guy :D ....shadows are something I DO believe in...was it wearing a hat per chance?....B

ahh yes , i keep forgetting the amount of shadow people iv read about who feature a hat lol good question, i wonder if its so they can been seen in sunlight?

Above all, remain level-headed as you obviously have, in doing research and talking to people. As noted, water apportation isn't unknown in various types of haunting/poltergeist cases, though except for personal opinion, I don't think there's ever been any solid or obvious link as to WHY this seeming relation exists - it could be something at the level of physics dealing with thermal laws and moisture in the air etc, or could be totally unrelated to that.

It would seem that you have a good idea of the basics of what is going on, history, etc. but just now have chosen to post, so I would say that intellectually, you're trying to make some sort of decision on the situation or phenomena. The question is, what is it you're really asking and wondering about, what would you hope to be the result, what would disappoint you, what are your own motivations relating to the subject. Your reaction, as part, as percipient of the manifestation, is potentially as important as the phenomena itself, as to what ultimately comes of the experience.

Above all, remain level-headed as you obviously have, in doing research and talking to people. As noted, water apportation isn't unknown in various types of haunting/poltergeist cases, though except for personal opinion, I don't think there's ever been any solid or obvious link as to WHY this seeming relation exists - it could be something at the level of physics dealing with thermal laws and moisture in the air etc, or could be totally unrelated to that.

It would seem that you have a good idea of the basics of what is going on, history, etc. but just now have chosen to post, so I would say that intellectually, you're trying to make some sort of decision on the situation or phenomena. The question is, what is it you're really asking and wondering about, what would you hope to be the result, what would disappoint you, what are your own motivations relating to the subject. Your reaction, as part, as percipient of the manifestation, is potentially as important as the phenomena itself, as to what ultimately comes of the experience.

Hello jpatt,

Thank you for your time and comments, and for taking me seriously. I am simply searching for answers from those whom may more qualified than I to help me understand the phenomenon, which is occurring so as to take a proper course of action. Whether than includes a priest or medium or simply leave things as they are. Personally, I not particularly disturbed by the activity, but more or less simply curious to the possibilities of why me, and why my house. Sometimes months go by without any activity, then there are periods where the activity is quite frequent. I guess my main concern is if I am in any danger , and if so, what if any action, should I take. However, most of the time, I find the activity fascinating and intriguing. I am not disturbed by the sighting of the ghost figure, whom I call Betty, for I feel no evil from her, for she just seems to want to be acknowledged, but the water incident was really strange, that is what prompted me to begin research and post on this site. The only negative feelings I have experienced was when I saw the "shadow entity", for a lack of better or proper description. It definitely made me feel very uneasy, but it has only appeared once.

So, I guess the bottom line is this. My original intention for posting to this site was to educate myself more on the phenomenon, so as to validate my sightings with the opinions of others since I am a novice in the field of paranormal activity.

Thank you so much for your time and insightful comments.

Sincerely,

KH

You are very welcome, its my pleasure. Ok here is what I think. I believe a good portion of us have human spirits around them, whether it be deceased loved ones, or ones attached to the house or land. Normally they do not create chaos, just sort of make themselves known as the woman, possibly. Poltergeist activity is actually different than just having a Poltergeist. Polters will throw things, move things, make sounds, and mess with your life, and once they get out of control they must go and move on. Then we have the malevolant spirits that are very nasty, angry, and for some reason these souls cannot rest in peace so remain earth bound due to the manner of their deaths and can injure you if provoked. Poltergeists can escalate to Malevolent spirits, so that could be the case here. Lastly are Demonics, and they are the dangerous ones. In any case, for now IGNORE all of them. However, it is possible you only have one, who disguises itself as a woman, child or something "good." The entity that went in and out of your AC, was it black, or a white,gray or black mist? Also please take some photos so we can see what this might be. If this becomes really bothersome and nasty, I can guide you to the right people..JN

Dear JN,

The sighting, which I refer to as a "shadow entity" for lack of a better word or description, was dark gray to black in color. The form that it took was human in nature from the waist line up, the lower part was like a funnel flowing down into the a/c intake vent. When I looked directly at it, since I first noticed it out of the corner of my eye, it was if it was sucked back into the intake vent like a mist being pulled by the force of the vacuum. The event occurred on a Sunday afternoon around 4:30 p.m., and it has not presented itself again to me, however, my roommate has had one encounter with it, too. He has also seen, Betty, on several occasions, when I was not home. She always appeared to him at the chimney location.

At this time, I do not feel threaten or in danger, for I am simply more interesting in gathering facts as to the nature of the phenomena, so that I am better able to understand why it is occurring, and what actions to take, if any, in the future. However, if it gets to point, that I feel threaten, then I will certainly take the necessary steps required.

I don't have a digital camera, but I am certain I can borrow one and get some picture posted for you guys to view. All I currently have is a cannon 35mm, which I can use, if I have, then have the images converted to digital.

Thanks again for your time and energy...it is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

KH

Dear "B",

No hat. Are you just toying with me, or are you really serious? :huh: I know that I am a newcomer to this site and a novice to the factual world of paranormal activity, but I only seeking to learn and investigate.

KH

IMO The above is one key to what's going on...sounds like your house is housing old residual energies, the history will be in the land. Even if a building doesn't exist anymore the energies of it still can in various ways and levels/dimensions.

The spirit lady her self sounds active, not residual. In 'her' view/existence shes lingering on to what she thinks or thought. At times terribly confused as possibly on one level she exists within the residual energies (experiences her time, what was) while at times on another level is experiencing the present, what's now... You and your house... The other stuff that's going on could well be separate, it's quite possible to have layers of things going on in the same piece of space.

Sometimes old residual energies under the right conditions can trigger time slip experiences or replays. The shaking of your house makes me think of this..

If you're looking for advise, then a good medium who can also work/sort the energies out would be helpful..

Dear Anvil,

Thank you for taking the time to response to my post. Your comments are quite interesting and warrant further research, however, could you be more specific to the meaning of "trigger time slip experiences or replays?", for I am not sure I understand the full meaning of this statement.

Thank You,

KH

first of all

i would be already be freaked out by the fact that my rug has bone in it.

second i would say minor poltergeist activity, which will most likely eventually elevate, if it does happen to get a priest to preform an exorcism. good luck

Dear Blueguardian,

Thanks for the advise. I appreciate your post.

KH

Dear JN,

The sighting, which I refer to as a "shadow entity" for lack of a better word or description, was dark gray to black in color. The form that it took was human in nature from the waist line up, the lower part was like a funnel flowing down into the a/c intake vent. When I looked directly at it, since I first noticed it out of the corner of my eye, it was if it was sucked back into the intake vent like a mist being pulled by the force of the vacuum. The event occurred on a Sunday afternoon around 4:30 p.m., and it has not presented itself again to me, however, my roommate has had one encounter with it, too. He has also seen, Betty, on several occasions, when I was not home. She always appeared to him at the chimney location.

At this time, I do not feel threaten or in danger, for I am simply more interesting in gathering facts as to the nature of the phenomena, so that I am better able to understand why it is occurring, and what actions to take, if any, in the future. However, if it gets to point, that I feel threaten, then I will certainly take the necessary steps required.

I don't have a digital camera, but I am certain I can borrow one and get some picture posted for you guys to view. All I currently have is a cannon 35mm, which I can use, if I have, then have the images converted to digital.

Thanks again for your time and energy...it is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

KH

Hi again KH, Very interesting that "Betty" shows herself in full form, so seems she is "grounded" meaning she is still attached to that home, and may not realize she is dead or due to the manner of death is unable to move on. The chimney is rather significant, in the sense that possibly a hundred years ago or whenever, her death was that by burning. As far as the "shadow entity" they are often seen, normally out of our peripheral vision, and can appear in many shapes and forms, they are simply "spirits" that are all around us so it seems. The two things that concerned me was the one you saw in the AC vent, the red eyes and the fact your roommate is also witnessing that entity. I believe that is the one "ramming" your house, for whatever reason, and drenching your items in water. You can try to take photos with a simple disposable camera, then have it developed at a one hour, with a CD, that is how I do it, because Digital cams tend to have shutter issues, and shows orbs and is super sensitive but disposable does not, but that is up to you. I forgot to ask you, do you ever hear anything, such as voices, white noise, strange sounds? In my personal opinion you have one or two grounded, or stuck human spirits. It's the dark one and the ramming and red eyes etc I seem to feel strongly about, as human spirits dont do that. Even a Poltergeist can perform these things, but it can escalate to a much higher degree. Take care..JN- :unsure2:

Natural Minerals and Natural Resources can indeed have a major effect and role in Paranormal Phenomena. They are all great conductors, especially rock, boulders, if you are surrounded by water ect; Many structures that are made of natural minerals are kind of like a dome, or barrier that keeps the phenomena within those boundaries as the energy just constantly bounces off of those minerals and resources. Look at it like this; everything is made up of energy. When you move or make a noise it will cause an effect or a ripple in our EMF field that you cannot see with your human eye. With much research and studies we have conducted on our cases we are almost convinced natural minerals and resources play a big factor in Paranormal Phenomena.

Hope that helps your question!

:tu:

Natural Minerals and Natural Resources can indeed have a major effect and role in Paranormal Phenomena. They are all great conductors, especially rock, boulders, if you are surrounded by water ect; Many structures that are made of natural minerals are kind of like a dome, or barrier that keeps the phenomena within those boundaries as the energy just constantly bounces off of those minerals and resources. Look at it like this; everything is made up of energy. When you move or make a noise it will cause an effect or a ripple in our EMF field that you cannot see with your human eye. With much research and studies we have conducted on our cases we are almost convinced natural minerals and resources play a big factor in Paranormal Phenomena.

How long have you been a ghost buster? JN

Hi again KH, Very interesting that "Betty" shows herself in full form, so seems she is "grounded" meaning she is still attached to that home, and may not realize she is dead or due to the manner of death is unable to move on. The chimney is rather significant, in the sense that possibly a hundred years ago or whenever, her death was that by burning. As far as the "shadow entity" they are often seen, normally out of our peripheral vision, and can appear in many shapes and forms, they are simply "spirits" that are all around us so it seems. The two things that concerned me was the one you saw in the AC vent, the red eyes and the fact your roommate is also witnessing that entity. I believe that is the one "ramming" your house, for whatever reason, and drenching your items in water. You can try to take photos with a simple disposable camera, then have it developed at a one hour, with a CD, that is how I do it, because Digital cams tend to have shutter issues, and shows orbs and is super sensitive but disposable does not, but that is up to you. I forgot to ask you, do you ever hear anything, such as voices, white noise, strange sounds? In my personal opinion you have one or two grounded, or stuck human spirits. It's the dark one and the ramming and red eyes etc I seem to feel strongly about, as human spirits dont do that. Even a Poltergeist can perform these things, but it can escalate to a much higher degree. Take care..JN- :unsure2:

Hello Jn,

Good to hear from you again. Very insightful and helpful information. You inquired about voices, strange sounds, and white noise. Betty, I assume, has called my name out loud on 3 separate occasions, when she does she usually repeats it 2 or 3 times until I acknowledge her (it). Once I was watching TV, and she called my name so loudly, that I could hear it from my bedroom over the TV, and at the time I had a roommate, whom I though was called out to me from the room. I got up and went to the room and asked if he was calling me, and he responded no. I asked him did he hear my name being called, and he replied no.

White noises, no experience with that phenomenon, however strange sounds, yes. On one occasion, my mother was house sitting while I was in Atlanta. She was in my house in the den, and she swore she her a baby crying outside under the carport, of course when she went to investigate, there was nothing there. For me, I could fill pages and pages of incidents of strange noises, but one in particular stands-out in my mind. One Sunday afternoon, I was taking a nap, and I was awoken by the sound of someone hammering on wood in my laundry room. As soon as I open my eyes and I realized I wasn't dreaming, the sound stopped, but what happen next was really freaky. In my bedroom at the end of my bed is a clothing chest with drawers and a door on one side with shelves. It is very heavy and made of solid wood. After the noise (the hammering had stopped), I felt a presence in my room, and it didn't feel familiar, like Betty, it was forgiven. I felt it was above the chest, then it what happened next freaked me out. I was like whatever it was started pressing down on the top of the chest until the wood began to creak under the strain of something that must have been very heavy. I got out of bed to say the least, and I left the room. It never occurred again.

Yes the ramming and the red eyes have been the most disturbing experiences thus far. I have actually gotten use to the other noises, the movements I see out of the corner of my eyes on a regular basis, and the orbs (while) floating over the a/c intake vent until I look at them, then they disappear into the vent rather quickly.

There was one other event, which I may have spoken up briefly in a previous post, but it was the first and last time I was physically touched. I was in the process of painting my bedroom, which seems to be the vortex or portal for Betty. I was painting the North wall, while on a latter with a roller. I had painted about a sq ft and the this force struck my hand and knock the roller from hand to the floor (what a mess). I got down and cleaned-up, then proceeded to paint again. Then again, this force knocked the roller from my hand. This time instead of getting angry, I stepped off the later and spoke to Betty out loud, ask her to give the paint a chance to dry to see what it would like. So, I moved the ladder to the South wall, and began rolling there to give the other wall time to dry. After a couple of strokes, I became extremely nauseous, almost to the point of having to throw-up. I got down off the latter, and I became angry. I spoke out loud to Betty and I told her that she had crossed the line with me. That I would not tolerate any more physical contact from her to me whatsoever, or I would take whatever measures were necessary to have her removed from the house. Within a few seconds, I burped, and the nausea was completed gone. I have not had any further physical interference since that occasion.

I'm sorry if I am going on so long winded, it is just that I haven't had anyone to talk to this occasions about, and I guess, now that I some form of medium to express myself, it is just pouring out like water (no pun intended)

JN...Thank for listening and your concern and responses.

Sincerely,

KH

Dear Pluto-x,

Thanks for the input, for it does add more insight to the possibilities, which I am experiencing.

KH