Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Noah's Ark and Golgotha in Arizona?!

Kabbalah Guy

These images could only been seen from satellite photos but they are very clear and laid out in the context of how biblical text has described certain verses such as the lion laying with the lamb and the bear etc.

The new book "Grounding the Phoenix Lights: Prophesies and Fufillment in the Old Millennium" acts as a tour book through the landscape and verses in play as well as bringing in "conversations" with crop circles that appeared around the same time so a larger story emerges.

In this case the truth is much stranger than fiction.

www.groundingthelights.com

post-59964-1186671182_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genocyde

• zandore

• Pax Unum

• robwiljr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is not relevant to Ancient mysteries and Alternative histories and as such has been moved to the appropriate section. :tu:

Personally, the only one I could see was the lamb. There is a word for this....I can't remember what it is right now. It's some thing that the brain does when there is a bunch of random colors and lines in a picture, it makes you think that images are there because it tries to make something familiar come out of the randomness of the image. It usually is seeing animals. God....I wish I could remember the word for it, this is gunna p*** me off. :no:

Personally, the only one I could see was the lamb. There is a word for this....I can't remember what it is right now. It's some thing that the brain does when there is a bunch of random colors and lines in a picture, it makes you think that images are there because it tries to make something familiar come out of the randomness of the image. It usually is seeing animals. God....I wish I could remember the word for it, this is gunna p*** me off. :no:

I think it's called pareidolia... :tu:

I think it's called pareidolia... :tu:

Correct: Pareidolia

Yup, thats it, thanks Pax