Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WHY? The emotions?

Jjbreen

I don't think that is real. The acting is so horrible. ;)

It did make me think it was a spoof sketch LOL...but I did laugh at hiim throwing in a milk crate for them to stand on to be noticed ha ha ha :lol: and not to forget his part on - The bigger the bible, the more God will love you LMAO i nearly fell of my seat watching that :lol: ...but even though it was just a spoof, it was clean humour

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• momentarylapseofreason

• Beckys_Mom

• TheKnight

• DogsHead

I totally agree, there are a handful of people on these forums that feel the need to come into every thread and try to discredit every damn thing. I constantly ask myself why would someone want to come to forums and waste there time arguing with people?

Well,frankly, because it turns me on. :devil:

Just kidding........ :blush:

I've been pondering this from reading the various threads and the no small attitude of the couple that I've joined in.

There seems to be no small emotional outburst from 'non-believers' when even the possiblity of maybe valid evidence of the Bible from science is taken as a personal threat.

That the non-believers have a need and oo attack it with very strong words - even mock, insult and such.

Why?

Since it's obvious you do not believe, why do you care?

Why don't just ignore the threads and move on?

Ignoring them is very easy to do - "oh another one of those silly Chrisitan threads. oh well ...", and just move to the next thread.

The dialog I've had on the side with a few believers and non-believers is there is obviously a 'fear' or 'threat' that they feel. Other wise they wouldn't have the need to post... .

Emotions make good drug producers to help escape life.

J Young of alt.atheism asked a related question as to why are atheists always so angry?

Are atheists full of anger and hatred?

Yes, atheists are angry and rage filled and it is a very simple question to answer. They are addicted to a toxic hatred and anger that fuels their atheism as well as a life of delusional escapism.

For without a steady diet of these drugs they could not self deify...for without their steady drug fixes each day, every minute of the day, life for them would be tolerable on such a poisonous diet.

Yes, drugs such a toxic hatred and anger can create many a delusional fantasy in the atheists mind. The drugs of toxic hatred and anger allow atheists to claim to be gods and know everything about everything under the sun.

Witness one such self defied atheist as Enkidu writes: "You (V) have nothing to say that we haven't heard before, nothing to say that hasn't been say better by others, and nothing to say that was worth hearing when said better by others. Your pathetic little turds of truth are unoriginal*, irrational, ill-conceived, ill-received, and devoid of value. But no, with all the understanding of diarrhoeic bull's ass, you continue to spray (edited) with abandon. " (condensed)

When you become this mind manacled as Enkidu, you make yourself the god, you know all there is to know about everything under the sun and forget you are interdependent with others as well as the spirit.

See:

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=613.0

A few years ago I read an article in the Wall Street Journal about a con man named Charles Ponzi. He was credited with inventing the first pyramid scheme. The article stated when Ponzi was interviewed he was asked how he was able to swindle so many people so easily, his responded, "When a man's mind is concentrated he is blind."

This case of having your mind concentrated to the point of blindness is not anything new. The ancient philosophers new this well. They called it "putting passion before reason." Both these areas of passion and reason where the foundation of much philosophical discussion of ethics and virtue with the ancient Greeks. They knew when passion rules the mind, that the only job left for reason is that of the subservient task to find cleaver ways to satisfy the passions.

When our minds are occupied with too much wreckage of the past, too many problems and complexities and out of control passions then there is little room left in it for reasoning. This is why addicts make poor decisions a lot of the time. Addicts blind themselves with their addiction and out of balance life. With the atheist they use hatred to blind them from the ugly lives they have created for themselves...for without their fixations life for them would be tolerable

Now, Enkidu is free to have an opinion and speak for itself, but Enkidu as god also speaks for 'all' of alt.atheism as well!

Who do I tell you I speak for?

I speak for myself, my sig line I have used in the past state..."any opinion expressed here is that of my own and is not the opinion, recommendation or belief of any group or organization."

This is the clue of self deification.

When we think we 'control all' and 'can speak for' and 'know all'...we think we are god.

Enkidu is not alone.

There are a few more mind manacled, self deified atheist gods here at alt.atheism... Raven, Robibnikoff, Mark K. Bilbo, Michael Gray, Kate, Floyd, Neil Kelsey, Michelle Milkin, Ghod, Parsifa, Martin, Lucifer, Syd M, John #1782, Enkidu, Hollis, Gail, Rev. Karl E. Taylor, Martin, BuddyThunder, NC, Stoney, Medusa, David Silverman aka Sanity's Little Helper, Al Klein...they are all good examples of how this sickness of self deification takes it toll with the atheist.

All of these persons are good examples of how not to live.

All are good examples of how low humans can sink once they become self deified.

They pass their time by as perennial fiends of shame and hostility, just more cowards behind their keyboards, provoking others through their frantic efforts to bloat their ego by degrading people in their misguided hopes of finding inner peace.

But peace eludes them at every step. The more they write, the sicker they become.

Can it be any other way when we administer poison?

It is just like drinking salt water to quench thirst - futile.

So are the efforts of these sad and hopeless individuals that think maybe they can find inner peace by hurting and destroying others.

As James Allen tell us...

"Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results. Bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results. This is but saying that nothing can come from corn but corn, nothing from nettles but nettles. Men understand this law in the natural world, and work with it. But few understand it in the mental and moral world...

and

"To think well of all, to be cheerful with all, to patiently learn to find the good in all - such unselfish thoughts are the very portals of heaven; and to dwell day by day in thoughts of peace toward every creature will bring abounding peace to their possessor."

This doesn't mean we have to not be concerned with danger to our well being by any particular group. but, it also reminds us we will never be at peace by fostering hatred for another.

As Enkidu tells us above..all this is nothing original*....what I've said is nothing new - as Raven, Robibnikoff, Mark K. Bilbo, Michael Gray, Kate, Floyd, Neil Kelsey, Michelle Milkin, Ghod, Parsifa, Martin, Lucifer, Syd M, John #1782, Enkidu, Hollis, Gail, Rev. Karl E. Taylor, Martin, BuddyThunder, NC, Stoney, Medusa, David Silverman aka Sanity's Little Helper, Al Klein, already knows everything about everything.....

As I have told Raven and will tell the rest of you - we can change our current life, a life that yields us nothing but pain and suffering, into a new life of joy and inner peace. We transform ourselves by the simple action of taking that first step in the opposite direction that we have been headed in for so long...but I can't take that first step for you my friend.

Also see:

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=509.0

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism...f400bdf88ba1701

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=614.0

*For your information Enkidu, a portion of what I write is original, so you may wish to amend your words somewhat. But do not get stuck with 'a thing being original or not original,' just look at it for practical application for its truth with yielding peace Enkidu.

See:

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=4.0

Take care,

V (Male)

Agnostic Freethinker

Practical Philosopher

AA#2

Edited by Vfr

I've been pondering this from reading the various threads and the no small attitude of the couple that I've joined in.

There seems to be no small emotional outburst from 'non-believers' when even the possiblity of maybe valid evidence of the Bible from science is taken as a personal threat.

That the non-believers have a need and oo attack it with very strong words - even mock, insult and such.

Why?

Why don't just ignore the threads and move on?

Ignoring them is very easy to do - "oh another one of those silly Chrisitan threads. oh well ...", and just move to the next thread.

The dialog I've had on the side with a few believers and non-believers is there is obviously a 'fear' or 'threat' that they feel. Other wise they wouldn't have the need to post... .

Basically, because they are exposed to manipulation of scientific fact to fit political / religious leaders agenda's so often over their life they become jaded. And this can affect their daily lives ( I mean the manipulation of facts - though I'm sure the being jaded does also ;) ), and it's frustration that builds up. These forums can provide an outlet to vent the frustrations.

I don't care about religion so much as I do the view they have towards us and society as a whole. While I am firm in what I believe I think my name says it best, I absolutely refuse to even visit the US not because I don't like to but because religion is forced upon others who may not believe.

For example on the US dollar bill it says "In God We Trust" and public displays of the 10 commandments in court houses what have you aren't supported by all. In a multi cultural society I find the US although touting religious freedom forces Christianity upon it's masses.

I do get emotional especially when obvious scientific fact are denied because they do not comply with what is in the bible or civil rights are denied for some like gays simply because of who they are.

Atheists like me do not have a voice in general society as we are but a mere fraction of the global population and are often disrespected and discriminated against simply because we don't believe.

People here well all anyway who follow the bible do not follow it all yet stress that the book is 100% factual. If this is true then you should follow it all including killing disobedient children, killing atheists, killing gays and so on... If you claim the bible as factual then you should practice what you preach as opposed to being hypocritical. At least I am firm in what i believe...

Are atheists full of anger and hatred?

Yes, atheists are angry and rage filled and it is a very simple question to answer. They are addicted to a toxic hatred and anger that fuels their atheism as well as a life of delusional escapism.

The irony of it...you claim that atheists are full of sheer hatred yet all you have done here is post rotten assumptions on atheists

You just posted up what fuels their hate...fine...what the heck fuels yours then?? :huh: for its not the 1st time I have seen you put atheists down

Who do I tell you I speak for?

I speak for myself,

Yea sure you do...but you show a lot of hate in your opinions...yet you once quoted - christians have an ethic, they treat others how they wish to be treated <--you seem to think you could speak for each last one of these people....

When we think we 'control all' and 'can speak for' and 'know all'...we think we are god.

Yes you tend to do this

Edited by Beckys_Mom