Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles

Pendekar Timur

Crop Circles

user posted image

As we know too many Crop Circles have been reported in UK,Canada and USA.

Can somebody tell me WHY these ‘Crop Circle’ cannot be found

in any other countries…like Republic Of China,Middle East Countries..also India & Pakistan,Sahara desert or South East Asia like Malaysia,Vietnam & Thailand’s rice fields…and Africa too.

Is these BECAUSE - ‘Crop Circle’ have something – Connection with weather/culture/religions/government..??

P/S-Or their ‘did have’ but not been reported…??

Or maybe I just MISS to read their reported somewhere…??

So,what do you think,guys...???

dontgetit.gifdontgetit.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• geeohn

• Pendekar Timur

• PsychicPenguin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats pretty strange.Maybe it has something to do with the position of the countries,on the Tropicsor above the equator.Iv never really thought about other countries Crop Circles before.

Crop Circles have been reported from all corners of the globe.The countries you mention happen to have the largest incidence of reported formations.And remember, it's only in the last 25 or so years that Crop circle formations have grabbed the publics attention, including the media.I'm sure in time we will learn of many countries with equally large reports on this phenomenon.(assuming they grow crops tongue.gif )

I made a crop circle once in my backyard. I used a weed whacker. It never made the headlines. sad.gif

Hmm. Perhaps you are right, Plagueprincess. Moe shall have to reevalutate his choice of artistic expression. But what? Will Moe be forced to take up painting zebra stripes on stray donkeys? crying.gif

Crop Circles have been reported from all corners of the globe.The countries you mention happen to have the largest incidence of reported formations

...are you SURE..?? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Well,i hope somebody can name me ONE..i mean OUTSIDE - USA,UK and Canada..

ohmy.gif

P/S-..LIONEL-all i found are India's UFO story/reported..i dont see any

Crop Circles in India.. dontgetit.gifohmy.gifdontgetit.gif

Maybe, because in Middle Eastern countries, they have more inportant things to worry about. I don't mean that as being rude. But maybe they have other things on their minds. Besides, if a pesent in the middle of Tibet, or China came across a crop circle, would they even know what it was? Or maybe they have different answers and believe them to be something different? dontgetit.gif

Ok this is my first post and I want to speak my mind about aliens briefly. Aliens are studied by other governments around the world. They can travel much faster than us, the speed of light perhaps. I personally think aliens are us in the future. It's a possibility. Also there is reports of aliens interferring with our military bases and others around the Earth. Aliens are trying to stop us from destroying this planet. They can control our missiles. I believe they are us in the future and they can travel so fast that they can come back and help us. I also think that aliens are not hostile but they are friendly and are simply trying to help us out.

i agree with you to a certain extent Pharoahe!! I certainly dont believe Aliens are hostile unless we are hostile to them...although im happy with the way i look now alien.gif .....maybe they way THEY suposedly look is due to a Drastic consequence of something we are destined to do in the future...and maybe its just part of another evolutionary complex..who knows...and who ever will! crying.gif

I also think that aliens are not hostile but they are friendly and are simply trying to help us out.

I certainly hope that's the case too. thumbsup.gif

You maybe right Kyrso,hangar18,Pharoahe.

But…CROP CIRCLEs have being found at least since 25 years ago.

And UFO have been reported-studies-filming by all scientist and peoples

around the world..and I don’t think they – people/media outside UK,Canada,USA know nothing or don’t care about these CROP CIRCLEs existance if they found one.Espeacially for Japan , Korea also Republic Of China..they have great scientist….!!

And how can you be so SURE..

CROP CIRCLES are made by Aliens..??

And I guess that is why many world peoples think CROP CIRCLES..

have been created by some kind of secret agent or maybe some secret project/weapon like CIA,MOSSAD or something like that....

well,what do you think palls..?? huh.gifhuh.gif

P/S-UFO -Yes.

CROP CIRCLES - No…!!-Cannot be found...!!

And how can you be so SURE..

CROP CIRCLES are made by Aliens..??

Actually I do believe that crop circles are of extraterrestrial origins.........I meant only 1 or 2 or 3 of the crop circles that were found among the other hundreds.The rest were made up by people,or shall I categorized them as idiots.Dumb cows would try anything just to get some 'attention' & take all the curiosity away from the actual thing. disgust.gif

Pharoahe...

If the aliens are us in the future and they are coming back to help us (steer our missiles),why would they come back to help? Obviously, we are alright...if that is us in the future. dontgetit.gif

Pendekar...

I read about a UFO incident and crop circle in a small country,recently, on the 'sighting' hitlist.This small country knows of the U.S. reporting incidents and circles and the UK reporting them and they want to start reporting their circles and sightings.They hadn't in the past because of lack of money and because of lack of interest.These circles are all over the world...but the circles do seem to concentrate in certain areas.

hitlist http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

Go to 100 latest messages;hit that. alien.gif

Go to list attachments;hit that and you can subscribe. original.gif

Pendekar...

If you subscribe to this list, it will keep you updated on all of the UFO sightings and crop circles (daily).

I read about this country a while back and can't remember the name.It probably is further back on the list than what is shown.Check into it;you might find it. original.gif There are many articles that you can read about, sightings and circles, that come from different areas other than what you are used to seeing in the news. ph34r.gif

If this is true, Timur, this is a good question. Probably they haven't found other countries in their map yet! Hahaha, joking...

It really deserves a good survey! laugh.giftongue.giflaugh.giforiginal.gifalien.gif

Pendekar...

I confess I have asked myself this question.I think you have a good point.I am still looking for crop circles in smaller countries. abduct.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well, crop circles require certain set of conditions to exist. The land must be relatively flat for good impression to be printed. Then it can only made on certain types of crops. I don't think you can make any good crop circles on rice fields. However I expect that sugar canes must be very suitable for circles. The crops is planted in large amount on central Java plateu, which is relatively flat, and central Java has a very high density of sacred places. While there are some UFO reports, I am not aware of any crop circle from this area. Considering the superstitious javanese people, manual labors working on the field, and the ammount of airplanes flying over java, it is very unlikely that such circles went unnoticed.

Ufo's have been sighted in your country,Pendekar...just read about one recently.Crop circles have been found on an icy lake surface in the U.S.,so the circles don't need a wheat or soybean field. wink2.gif

good god, i hope they are friendly and mean no harm cause everytime i think bout aliens i get real freaked alien.gif i dont really like em anywhoo scared.gif

I have my theroy on why these crop circles are not found in other countries. First, I heard that there may be a testing of a weapon(s) or a spy weapon(S) with some companies who are developing and testing their product. Some of these companies were contract to work for certain government or certain countries. I heard that the new spy weapon can locate anything on earth from other space. Not only does these weapons can view areas and living objects but can do more!, such as push crops down into the ground or kill some cows in the fields. I also heard that these new weapons can also listen in on people's conversation from their homes and offices without actually 'bugging' their home or offices(without bugging equipments), this sounds crazy. More info, the companies which makes these equipments are looking for more clients, so they are willing to work with non-govenment contract work....so any normal companies can hire the service to spy on their competitiors or employees if the employers are a lazy worm or weirdo prevert. More criminal acts can happen, stolen credit card numbers and other info from the 'bugging'. You have to remember that, the companies which are doing the crop circles are bored people testing out the equipment. Just like little bored brats working in a factory late at night, anything can happen when someone is bored.

Since all the work is done on outer space it is hard to "call the police on them" since spying is a Federal offense, not a outer space offense. What is really out of control is that a sicko can hire these people with the weapons service, to kill someone from other space. The weapon can just "laser" the victim like a sorry cow. maybe it was the funding of the star war project back in the day!

the weapons are very powerful, it tracks movement, it tracks sounds, it projects sounds and it projects light in different freqencies. if you put it all together, you get a might strong weapons.

with this type of weapon you can really kill a whole nation without setting foot into that country.