Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

I think that everyone has psychic skills or talents that they may know about or not. Personally, I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis. I will explain them in order, my first known experience with precog occured when I was about 5 or 6, it was in dream form but it is a very touchy subject that my brother would beat me up if I posted it on here, but I can say it probably saved his life. Recently I have known the next band to play on the radio and sometimes I have seen the exact song! Moving on. Telekinesis, I first found out how to use aerokinesis when I was about 8 or 9 and I was outside pointing and thinking about the wind moving in that direction, it lasted forjust a minuet but I made the wind blow in all different directions, I stoped because I got really excited and you know what happens when you are trying something psychic and your mind gets excited :rolleyes: . Yes I did the psi-wheel and I got results the first day I tried it ( not bragging ) and I am not practicing it but I have moved a shirt hanging on a coat hanger. I have tried and had limited success with other psychic things like telepathy (I actually had good results with this and I have talked to a few people plus my dog with this) and others. I would like to know if you, the forum surfer with a couple gold stars and some blue circles, have any natural psychic powers and what they are.

tnr

P.S. Don't acuse me of lying because I am not.

I don't think your lieing but some people may have an abilty, but don't know it yet.

I'm open-minded, and a believer of this things. I'm not saying you are lying, but some proof would be nice as some stories don't help.

I'm open-minded, and a believer of this things. I'm not saying you are lying, but some proof would be nice as some stories don't help.

I am sorry, but no proof is availible and I said what is your power if you have one or more.

I'm a bit of an empath, maybe with a really really slight telepathic ability (only time I know it happened was with my mother though)maybe. I'm pretty intuitive anyway, and able to read people (maybe I do cold reading without knowing. Dunno), but what points in the direction of empathy is the fact that I'm sometimes overwhelmed by others' emotions. Anger, anxiety and I guess fear especially trouble me a lot. In public offices, with many people anxious and on the edge because of long queues sometimes I have to go out because I feel like I have just been punched, everything become black and I panic. I'm also agoraphobic, but this is different, even though sometimes it adds to the agoraphobia.

oh, and I have completely silly dreams about TV images that then are broadcasted usually the next day -I don't know if that were precog or clairvoyance (like, dunno, maybe they showed the same thing while I was asleep and I sort of got them even though the TV was off and I wasn't watching it- is that possible?) I rarely had dreams about places that were real and that I had never seen, and one instance of thinking about a shop and then seeing it maybe 3 or 4 minutes later. This was in Prague so I obviously never seen the shop.

I have seen a couple weird things, like some golden transparent man on my bed and the infamous 8-footed shaggy dog that my mother saw as well separetely from me (like before I was born and never told me about it until I talked to her about it) and that seems to be gone now that we have cats.

I never "tried" these things. When I try (like with Zenner, etc..) usually I end up having poor results. I try to concentrate and concentration completely kills any ability I might have. It works better if I'm listening to music, or very emotionally moved though. No idea of what that means.

I can hear TV's when the volume is off-I know if the TV is on when the volume is off and I'm in another room. I'm almost sure that anybody can, and I don't mean with some training or anything, just like you hear normal sounds, but my mother and father say I'm the only one. I don't think so. It's just...vibrations...pretty earthy stuff. :huh:

That's all. Nothing major like seeing auras (how can people do it?? I want to!! :( ), moving objects or setting fire to things. :D

Edited by dorareever

I'm a bit of an empath, maybe with a really really slight telepathic ability (only time I know it happened was with my mother though)maybe. I'm pretty intuitive anyway, and able to read people (maybe I do cold reading without knowing. Dunno), but what points in the direction of empathy is the fact that I'm sometimes overwhelmed by others' emotions. Anger, anxiety and I guess fear especially trouble me a lot. In public offices, with many people anxious and on the edge because of long queues sometimes I have to go out because I feel like I have just been punched, everything become black and I panic. I'm also agoraphobic, but this is different, even though sometimes it adds to the agoraphobia.

oh, and I have completely silly dreams about TV images that then are broadcasted usually the next day -I don't know if that were precog or clairvoyance (like, dunno, maybe they showed the same thing while I was asleep and I sort of got them even though the TV was off and I wasn't watching it- is that possible?) I rarely had dreams about places that were real and that I had never seen, and one instance of thinking about a shop and then seeing it maybe 3 or 4 minutes later. This was in Prague so I obviously never seen the shop.

I have seen a couple weird things, like some golden transparent man on my bed and the infamous 8-footed shaggy dog that my mother saw as well separetely from me (like before I was born and never told me about it until I talked to her about it) and that seems to be gone now that we have cats.

I never "tried" these things. When I try (like with Zenner, etc..) usually I end up having poor results. I try to concentrate and concentration completely kills any ability I might have. It works better if I'm listening to music, or very emotionally moved though. No idea of what that means.

I can hear TV's when the volume is off-I know if the TV is on when the volume is off and I'm in another room. I'm almost sure that anybody can, and I don't mean with some training or anything, just like you hear normal sounds, but my mother and father say I'm the only one. I don't think so. It's just...vibrations...pretty earthy stuff. :huh:

That's all. Nothing major like seeing auras (how can people do it?? I want to!! :( ), moving objects or setting fire to things. :D

I think you have to train by looking at your self in the mirror with low light. Here is an intersting website.

http://psipog.net/home.html

Use your best judgement.

"I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis."

I'll save you from this.

You don't have xyzkinesis or whatever.

If you have to list a gift let it be telekinesis and nothing else.

TK, denotes the paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter.

So you have aerokinesis so you say.

Air is matter and in areokinesis you in fluence minuplate air or whatever.

Moving air basically would fall under telekinesis.

Im saving your post from being closed down like ones before claiming they have xyzkinesis.

:yes:

Have you performed any of this in front of a person.

Someone with a science background?

Teacher?

or professor?

:rolleyes:

Edited by CMichael

"I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis."

I'll save you from this.

You don't have xyzkinesis or whatever.

If you have to list a gift let it be telekinesis and nothing else.

TK, denotes the paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter.

So you have aerokinesis so you say.

Air is matter and in areokinesis you in fluence minuplate air or whatever.

Moving air basically would fall under telekinesis.

Im saving your post from closed down like ones before claiming they have xyzkinesis.

:yes:

Have you performed any of this in front of a person.

Someone with a science background?

Teacher?

or professor?

I just read the terms and conditions and the xyzkinesis thing was not there. I remember it as being you couldn't ask how to do xyzkinesis. If I am wrong I apologise :yes: .

I'm an empath, not only have I been overwhelmed for years by other feelings I've had classic empathic problems in life. I also have had small sucess with reverse empathy, in which you send or push your emotions on someone else. I feel other peoples pain, not sure what it's called.

I just read the terms and conditions and the xyzkinesis thing was not there. I remember it as being you couldn't ask how to do xyzkinesis. If I am wrong I apologise :yes: .

Kinda in a way.

I was just making sure.

Just skeptic saving your post.

Man im nice.

:P

Edited by CMichael

Kinda in a way.

I was just making sure.

Just skeptic saving your post.

Man im nice.

:P

Well thanks for brining this to my attention.

Hmmm, Empath...yes I'm sure of that one.

I don't think I can RV (somewhat failed Jj's testing thread...KEEK!)

AP ummm I'm not sure. I've had some results but not enough for me to make a bold statement.

I feel and see spirits... what's that called? Can't remember. They've talked to me and I've delivered messages is that an Empath trait as well?

I have spirit guides... don't think that has much to do with anything though; more spiritual thing.

Want to earn to be a better energy healer; have had success but nothing to brag about.

I don't know... what else? Ummm, think that's it.

Cool Thread. Nice idea. ♥Jody♥

PS: The stuff you al were talking about above... I have no idea what those things are... except the moving things is Telepathy, right?

Edited by She-ra

Cool Thread. Nice idea. ♥Jody♥

PS: The stuff you al were talking about above... I have no idea what those things are... except the moving things is Telepathy, right?

Thanks.

Moving things called telekinesis :tu:

AP ummm I'm not sure. I've had some results but not enough for me to make a bold statement.

I feel and see spirits... what's that called? Can't remember. They've talked to me and I've delivered messages is that an Empath trait as well?

I have spirit guides... don't think that has much to do with anything though; more spiritual thing.

I doubt that.

Where is your proof?

Have you performed any test on this ability?

I doubt that.

Where is your proof?

Have you performed any test on this ability?

A test on what hun? I don't understand...

I know that I don't have any psychic abilities! But, my perception is quite attuned to the ability to detect BS when I see it.

Ecspecialy when it comes to these supposed xyzkinesis abilities! Personaly I do not believe any of you when you say

you have these abilities. And, good luck proving that you do...

Edited by Tom R

I know that I don't have any psychic abilities! But, my perception is quite attuned to the ability to detect BS when I see it.

Ecspecialy when it comes to these supposed xyzkinesis abilities! Personaly I do not believe any of you when you say

*Laughs and makes big balls of fire and psi*

You don't belive us?

Im a li precog and empath naturally. I could always feel peoples mood without a physical image of it and i experience coincedences entirely too much. Like 20 times a week especially in the recent months since i dabbed a lil into psi and the third eye.

I can hear TV's when the volume is off-I know if the TV is on when the volume is off and I'm in another room. I'm almost sure that anybody can, and I don't mean with some training or anything, just like you hear normal sounds, but my mother and father say I'm the only one. I don't think so. It's just...vibrations...pretty earthy stuff.

You're probably hearing the extremely high-pitched whine that CRT TVs make when operating, and have just become so used to it that you don't consciously "hear" it anymore. That's how it was with me at least. It's also normal for your sensitivity to high pitched noises to decrease with age, which explains your parents not hearing it.

*Laughs and makes big balls of fire and psi*

You don't belive us?

I'm not saying psychic abilities don't exist! I've seen some come on here and, make their claim and back it up with solid proof.

It's these people that come on here saying that I have this supposed xyzkinesis ability and can manipulate this or that!

And, when asked for some proof all we skeptics get is drama as to why you don't have to prove anything.

Simply it is the people who are making these claims to prove that they can!

I hope i've made myself a bit more clear...

Thanks,

Tom

You're probably hearing the extremely high-pitched whine that CRT TVs make when operating, and have just become so used to it that you don't consciously "hear" it anymore. That's how it was with me at least. It's also normal for your sensitivity to high pitched noises to decrease with age, which explains your parents not hearing it.

You have a point, my brother and I can tell if there is a tv on anywhere in our house.

Edited by tnr

lol thats funny!!!! I was liek you to but then the experiences in life of late brought me to this and open my consciousness to the spiritual body and the spiritual body can do these things if you BELIEVE and TRAIN. I wish i could prove it too you some how but it doesnt triiger when i want it too its random. Your spiritual body develop of mind power not concrete material only because of how subtle it is. The ones who take the time to believe and focus would pass the initiation to manifest telekinesis and other psychic abilities. Knowledge on a spiritual base is so unadvance thatwe have to pratically start from scratch. First you got get the people to believe, good luck!!! Then to actually put in the time to yield results, too busy making a living! No time!!! :lol:

Think of it like this, How did we evolve. Well through alot of trial and obstacle the mind(psyche) record and slowly adapt over countless years into the present and beyond. Meditating,believing and focusing are nothing but tool to manually evolve yourself instaed of waiting on time your are assisting it, therefore speeding up production.

I'm not saying psychic abilities don't exist! I've seen some come on here and, make their claim and back it up with solid proof.

It's these people that come on here saying that I have this supposed xyzkinesis ability and can manipulate this or that!

And, when asked for some proof all we skeptics get is drama as to why you don't have to prove anything.

Simply it is the people who are making these claims to prove that they can!

I hope i've made myself a bit more clear...

Thanks,

Tom

I don't know how to back up my statements because I don't have a video camera that works good.

Plus, not to sound stupid, but I no longer practise psi due to religios reasons