Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

yes, i make a point with tom r. i believe that there are such things as psychic abilities... but i doubt any of you have it. you might, but I'm not going to believe you until i get 100% proof. without proof, i look at you as some 10-14 year old, wishing they could have psychic abilities and imagining how cool it would be, and making up BS stories about things that you did, that you probably never did, or it has some logical explanation behind it, but you don't want to admit that, and hope that it was psychic, and have convinced yourself that it is, or you know that there is really an explanation behind ti, but you don't want to admit it.

If even one of these people on here talking about their xyzkinesis ability would go and show their ability

under controled conditions so there can't be any way of falsifying it and, then proved they have such an ability

I might reconcider how I feel about this.

Edited by Tom R

yes, i make a point with tom r. i believe that there are such things as psychic abilities... but i doubt any of you have it. you might, but I'm not going to believe you until i get 100% proof. without proof, i look at you as some 10-14 year old, wishing they could have psychic abilities and imagining how cool it would be, and making up BS stories about things that you did, that you probably never did, or it has some logical explanation behind it, but you don't want to admit that, and hope that it was psychic, and have convinced yourself that it is, or you know that there is really an explanation behind ti, but you don't want to admit it.

Look, I am 14 but an experiance when I was 5 made me grow up in a hurry, okay. If you think I am making things up, your wrong. I try not to lie because nothing good comes of it. Now go run along and play with your skeptic friends and let us believers duscuss this topic.

Look, I am 14 but an experiance when I was 5 made me grow up in a hurry, okay. If you think I am making things up, your wrong. I try not to lie because nothing good comes of it. Now go run along and play with your skeptic friends and let us believers duscuss this topic.

Hey be nice to us skeptics.

If it weren't for people like us you would still make sacrifices everytime it thundered.

Ok I have powers too.

I have the power to detect naive people. I have the power to detect deception. I also have the power to determine whether or not a person had an imagination which is way to over active. Test me on any of these abilities. I will happily take any test you can come up with.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the psychic realm.

but real telekinetics practice for years and years, often with no signs of sucess for many of them. People who are trained in ESP devote most of their lives to it. It is not something that a 13 year old or whatever can read off the internet and suddenly do.

Edited by CMichael

You're probably hearing the extremely high-pitched whine that CRT TVs make when operating, and have just become so used to it that you don't consciously "hear" it anymore. That's how it was with me at least. It's also normal for your sensitivity to high pitched noises to decrease with age, which explains your parents not hearing it.

ah, this makes sense. My parents actually claim they never ever heard TV's in their life, but probably they just didn't notice. Now, why I do instead I have no idea. I tell them "you're supposed to hear it with your stomach, not your ears" and they look at me funny. :D

Edited by dorareever

Hey be nice to us skeptics.

If it weren't for people like us you would still make sacrifices everytime it thundered.

Ok I have powers too.

I have the power to detect naive people. I have the power to detect deception. I also have the power to determine whether or not a person had an imagination which is way to over active. Test me on any of these abilities. I will happily take any test you can come up with.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the psychic realm.

but real telekinetics practice for years and years, often with no signs of sucess for many of them. People who are trained in ESP devote most of their lives to it. It is not something that a 13 year old or whatever can read off the internet and suddenly do.

I am not saying that I can move cars, but I started with paper on the pin and this thread is for people who would like to tell everyone they have natural powers. I do not practise it any more!!

I am not saying that I can move cars, but I started with paper on the pin and this thread is for people who would like to tell everyone they have natural powers. I do not practise it any more!!

So this is a bragging thread then?

So we can't discuss things here?

I have a hard time with believing in the ability to manipulate air and such. All I know is what I feel, and my feelings are very good. I haven't been wrong on a feeling in years, now the target of the feeling snot so much.

I have a hard time with believing in the ability to manipulate air and such. All I know is what I feel, and my feelings are very good. I haven't been wrong on a feeling in years, now the target of the feeling snot so much.

You may have a sharp intuition.

:yes:

Sorry to break it to you! But, a psi/pinwheel is not a good example of proving you have psi.

A pinwheel is a device used for science projects in schools to show how air currents work!

It is nothing more than thermodynamics at work not psi.

If you don't believe me ask you're science teacher!

. when air rises, its temperature decreases

. when air subsides, its temperature increases

. when the temperature of a parcel of air decreases, its relative humidity increases

. when the temperature of a parcel of air increases, its relative humidity decreases

. the normal environmental lapse rate applies to still air

. the dry adiabatic lapse rate applies to rising air, when the relative humidity is below 100%

. the dry adiabatic lapse rate also applies to air that is subsiding, if there is no moisture present, and no evaporation is taking place

Your body naturaly produces heat so, when you hold your hands around or near the pinwheel!

You are doing nothing more than manipulating the air currents around it thus' causing it to spin.

Edited by Tom R

My psychic gift is not something I asked for. When I was younger I "knew" when something bad was going to happen. I would get the stomach ache, a specific feeling, and I just knew. My great grandmother had some kind of gift. So it really wasn't a big deal when I was younger. It was like okay, no biggie. Then I had a life changing experience with a death of a loved one. After that it all stopped. Just like that, it stopped.

Fast foward to about 15 years later, present day. I now see "dead people." I work with vehicular homicide cases. I see crashes before they happen. Not all of them. But I do see some of them. The only reason I know that what I have is real is because I see specific details and conversations that people have on scene. Things I could never know otherwise. Sometimes it looks like a bits and pieces of a movie; other times it is as if I'm standing over the body. They never talk to me. They never try to contact me afterwards. It's like I see a moment in time. There have been times I see things as if I'm a driver in one of the vehicles. I have heard the screams of the victims.

This can be a very difficult thing to deal with. I don't see enough to prevent it from happening. I don't know who these people are. I don't know the location of the crash. I just see a road, or a field, or some other piece of information.

In my job I see suffering. Alot of it. There is no race, no age, no gender, no social status that is excluded. There are no formal goodbyes. The terms you leave on are just that, the terms you leave on.

I see these "visions" no matter where I am. They don't stop on the weekends. They don't stop when I'm on vacation or out of town. When I lay down and completely relax I see them. I also see them sometimes when I'm dreaming but afterward I immediately wake up and sit straight up in the bed. They are different then regular dreams.

I not only deal with the case itself, I also deal with the families. I know when their loved one suffered. This is something I never share. I do not condone lying, my kids will tell you that. But in my eyes what good what it do for them to know? They can't change anything, and most people would have a difficult time knowing their loved one suffered.

I do pray for everyone I deal with. That's all I can do.

My psychic gift is not something I asked for. When I was younger I "knew" when something bad was going to happen. I would get the stomach ache, a specific feeling, and I just knew. My great grandmother had some kind of gift. So it really wasn't a big deal when I was younger. It was like okay, no biggie. Then I had a life changing experience with a death of a loved one. After that it all stopped. Just like that, it stopped.

Fast foward to about 15 years later, present day. I now see "dead people." I work with vehicular homicide cases. I see crashes before they happen. Not all of them. But I do see some of them. The only reason I know that what I have is real is because I see specific details and conversations that people have on scene. Things I could never know otherwise. Sometimes it looks like a bits and pieces of a movie; other times it is as if I'm standing over the body. They never talk to me. They never try to contact me afterwards. It's like I see a moment in time. There have been times I see things as if I'm a driver in one of the vehicles. I have heard the screams of the victims.

This can be a very difficult thing to deal with. I don't see enough to prevent it from happening. I don't know who these people are. I don't know the location of the crash. I just see a road, or a field, or some other piece of information.

In my job I see suffering. Alot of it. There is no race, no age, no gender, no social status that is excluded. There are no formal goodbyes. The terms you leave on are just that, the terms you leave on.

I see these "visions" no matter where I am. They don't stop on the weekends. They don't stop when I'm on vacation or out of town. When I lay down and completely relax I see them. I also see them sometimes when I'm dreaming but afterward I immediately wake up and sit straight up in the bed. They are different then regular dreams.

I not only deal with the case itself, I also deal with the families. I know when their loved one suffered. This is something I never share. I do not condone lying, my kids will tell you that. But in my eyes what good what it do for them to know? They can't change anything, and most people would have a difficult time knowing their loved one suffered.

I do pray for everyone I deal with. That's all I can do.

So who do you work for on these cases?

Is it the police or something?

May i ask some past cases you have had.

I'm interested.

[not to sound like i'm bragging] ha, ya name it i can do it. but i like to think i can do all that stuff because i am a wicca. but i can't be of sure of that. idk and i might not ever know. but i think 85% of ppl have an ability. the other pecent i think so so close and narrow minded and they won't let their brain and their senses explore their abilities so they lose them. but that is just my ideal.

[not to sound like i'm bragging] ha, ya name it i can do it. but i like to think i can do all that stuff because i am a wicca. but i can't be of sure of that. idk and i might not ever know. but i think 85% of ppl have an ability. the other pecent i think so so close and narrow minded and they won't let their brain and their senses explore their abilities so they lose them. but that is just my ideal.

So you think it's just that simple huh? :hmm:

85% of people have an ability! Is this you're thought on this?

I'm not closed nor' narrow minded. In fact I am a very intelligent person with a great amount perception!

I can usually see right through people; even by just observing their jestures! But, I won't go as far as

saying I have some kind of special ability.

These contraversial abilities have many bad things going for them namely PROOF.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I don't have any more abilities than the next person on the street. Everybody has some precognitive abilities plotted in their genetic map. Everybody is born with a gift, an ability. It just depends on how much they hone in on them.

I'm not closed nor' narrow minded. In fact I am a very intelligent person with a great amount perception!

I can usually see right through people; even by just observing their jestures! But, I won't go as far as

Extraordinary claims might require "proof", but it doesn't mean that there are no facts behind them. No proof doesn't mean no abilities.

I know that I don't have any psychic abilities! But, my perception is quite attuned to the ability to detect BS when I see it.

Ecspecialy when it comes to these supposed xyzkinesis abilities! Personaly I do not believe any of you when you say

you have these abilities. And, good luck proving that you do...

I was gonna add the uncanny ability to detect BS, I even have a cape too. You beat me to it tom ;)

This thread could have been interesting... :(

It still can be! Add what you like. Don't let skeptics stop you from saying what you want.

Edited by Tom R

You are correct, only complete fluff bunnies (not the moderator) belive that "reading" people is a phychic ability ;)

This thread could have been interesting... :(

PLEASE, say what you want, I think I am in the crosshairs of the skeptics for starting this thread and claiming to have natural powers :tu: .

It still can be! Add what you like. Don't let skeptics stop you from saying what you want.

I know.

You guys this is a very controversial subject

but the people who make their claims get too sensitive about it.

We aren't leaping at you to attack you.

Good grief. Just because your primitive mind THINKS something is possible doesn't mean that it is.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by CMichael

I know.

You guys this is a very controversial subject

but the people who make there claims get too sensitive about ti.

We aren't leaping at you to attack you.

Good grief. Just because your primitive mind THINKS something is possible doesn't mean that it is.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Please, no insulting on this thread.

Keep it friendly :yes: