Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

well my "powers" are:

PK or TK (psychokinese or telekinese(both micro and macro telekinese)).

Healing.

A bit of weather control.

I'm going to try Aerokinese and Astral Projection. In my next holiday

Its pretty easy for me to tell when someone is lying

I was astonished to read this, Rockerchick, since you have so recently accused so many posters of having been untruthful on these boards, along with a particular accusation against one member.

You edited your strongest and most targeted post and have expressed some regret for it. However, you have left intact a mildly hedged version of your personal charges,

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2200840

...Also I highly doubt that you haven't stretched the truth to your favor...

What is needed is not to destroy part of the evidence that you have made false and baseless accusations, but rather that you make a clear statement that your charges lacked any foundation whatsoever.

Instead, you now step forward to tell us that making such charges is your special gift.

You are entitled to your view, but please do not complain again that your half-hearted apologies for reckless and outrageous charges are overlooked and heavily discounted.

My power is flatulencekinesis. It's taken a while to hone my skill but i figured out, if i eat alot of pasta, my powers are at full strength.

It has it's drawbacks though. Sometime i can't even stand my own power

I am not saying that I can move cars, but I started with paper on the pin

Yes, err sorry to burst your bubble but if this is what you did, it's not telekinetic or vatever at all. It's science based, its just heat from your hands.

Proof:

Probably been mentioned before, but I'm not reading this whole thread. If you don't believe me, try it yourself. I did last night, quite the interesting trick. Staying on topic, doubt I have any abilities, always thought about it as a kid though.

EDIT: rofl @ Dowdy :P

Edited by Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath, almost everyone knows bout convection...Thats why genuine Telekinetics, usually don't put their hands anywhere near the wheel to make it move...

Blacksabbath, almost everyone knows bout convection...Thats why genuine Telekinetics, usually don't put their hands anywhere near the wheel to make it move...

Thats a funny term.

Okay, the bottom of Heart's sig is actually pretty funny.

Back on topic: My psychic power? Skepticism. Oh wait, wait, wait...that's my rational power.

Satan's tinkles,

Nathan

Edited by Ourmoonlitsun

Lol, thanks...I love it too...See, people don't trust psions...But I obviously tell the truth...Ha! Lol...Funny

Then why did you do it? I though you were supposed to be a genuine telekinetic.

You did though in your video so by your own admission then you are not a true telekinetic. :lol:

You did though in your video so by your own admission then you are not a true telekinetic. :lol:

Haha ok, so I just out of a laugh's sake went and made my own video moving the psi wheel without putting my hands near it. I did exactly what he did, and even left the room to go check on my kettle. And guess what? It moved while I was in the other room. And when I put my hands semi near it like he did in your video. Am I a genuine telekipathic? And no I didn't breath on it. Let me load this onto youtube quick..

Edited by Blacksabbath

Haha ok, so I just out of a laugh's sake went and made my own video moving the psi wheel without putting my hands near it. I did exactly what he did, and even left the room to go check on my kettle. And guess what? It moved while I was in the other room. And when I put my hands semi near it like he did in your video. Am I a genuine telekipathic? And no I didn't breath on it. Let me load this onto youtube quick..

No your not and it moved due to the air currents in the room.

When air currents are relatively non existent or not strong enough to move the wheel on it's own placing the hands by the wheel heats the surround air creating air currents and this will move the wheel as well.

Psi wheels are a load of BS and have been proven to be such.

No your not and it moved due to the air currents in the room.

When air currents are relatively non existent or not strong enough to move the wheel on it's own placing the hands by the wheel heats the surround air creating air currents and this will move the wheel as well.

Psi wheels are a load of BS and have been proven to be such.

Exactly lol, I was being sarcastic by the way. And its exactly what happened in Heart's video aswell

Edited by Blacksabbath

I didn't put my hands near the vid...Yes, they were close to it, but I have cold ahnds, and in order for convection to work my hands must be around the wheel...

Like I said in another thread...I ran test, so I would know, what conditions would cause the wheel to move, other than TK..I put my hands near it, I stood back, I just left it still in my room...I made sure I knew what would moive it without Tk, to make sure I was doin TK...I didn't just jump staright to the conclusion that I did it...

Like I said in another thread...I ran test, so I would know, what conditions would cause the wheel to move, other than TK..I put my hands near it, I stood back, I just left it still in my room...I made sure I knew what would moive it without Tk, to make sure I was doin TK...I didn't just jump staright to the conclusion that I did it...

And as did I? I left the wheel lying for ages while I was setting up the webcam position and all that and it didn't move, until I went to "make" it move. It's because of your body movement creates currents from moving around, and your body heat also affects it I would think. When I left the room a current was left rotating the wheel, specially because I'm wearing jackets and such. Though you say you stood and moved next to it and it didn't move, I'm afraid I cannot take your word for it.

Look, the psi wheel has been debunked being science. It is not the best way to try and prove you have telekinises powers, because it moves by air currents and such. Let me explain a different, yet similar scenario for you.

A leaf is blowing in the wind, but I'm concentrating on it, saying it's my mind power moving it. Then someone comes up and says, no sorry, that's the wind blowing it. And I say no, it's my mind power. Which side are you going to believe?

So it is the same with the psi wheel, it moves by air currents and heat. But now people claim it's mind powers. Who are you going to believe?

BOTH ARE NATURAL FORCES

In my humble opinion, don't even BOTHER trying it underneath a transparent bowl, because that can be faked easily. To me it sounds like you reckon you are quite skilled in your "abilities". If you want to win me, and probably every other skeptic here over, I suggest you try something bigger, and better.

Edited by Blacksabbath

I'm afraid I cannot take your word for it about standing there scabath.

Eh? Standing where lol. I filmed it remember?