Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

bad memory scabbeth

Won't argue with that :P But anyway, I have proven my point I believe with my last few posts and videos.

"I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis."

I'll save you from this.

You don't have xyzkinesis or whatever.

If you have to list a gift let it be telekinesis and nothing else.

TK, denotes the paranormal ability of the mind to influence matter.

So you have aerokinesis so you say.

Air is matter and in areokinesis you in fluence minuplate air or whatever.

Moving air basically would fall under telekinesis.

Im saving your post from being closed down like ones before claiming they have xyzkinesis.

:yes:

Have you performed any of this in front of a person.

Someone with a science background?

Teacher?

or professor?

:rolleyes:

Well i consider aerokinesis as a subcategory and specialty of TK, because air and gases move differently from solid forms of matter. I can move gases, but not liquids, solids, or plasma. Therefore, I have aerokinesis only and not other forms of telekinesis.

Oh yeah, well I have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiopsykinesis. Beat that. <_<

Actually, wouldn't that be the power to know when you're going to be infected with a respuiratory disease caused by microscopic particles of airborne volcanic ash before it happens? LOL

In my case, it's mild clairvoyance coupled with fairly developed psychometry.

Edited by UnsignedIntuitive

about whoever said that PSI wheels are all fake, that may be true in some cases, but there are some other ways to prove that a person has TK. I once had a PSI wheel but I could never make it move, but one of my friends who is just starting TK could move it all the way across my house. The wheel was in the same room under the same conditions each time.

• 3 weeks later...
I think that everyone has psychic skills or talents that they may know about or not. Personally, I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis. I will explain them in order, my first known experience with precog occured when I was about 5 or 6, it was in dream form but it is a very touchy subject that my brother would beat me up if I posted it on here, but I can say it probably saved his life. Recently I have known the next band to play on the radio and sometimes I have seen the exact song! Moving on. Telekinesis, I first found out how to use aerokinesis when I was about 8 or 9 and I was outside pointing and thinking about the wind moving in that direction, it lasted forjust a minuet but I made the wind blow in all different directions, I stoped because I got really excited and you know what happens when you are trying something psychic and your mind gets excited :rolleyes: . Yes I did the psi-wheel and I got results the first day I tried it ( not bragging ) and I am not practicing it but I have moved a shirt hanging on a coat hanger. I have tried and had limited success with other psychic things like telepathy (I actually had good results with this and I have talked to a few people plus my dog with this) and others. I would like to know if you, the forum surfer with a couple gold stars and some blue circles, have any natural psychic powers and what they are.

tnr

P.S. Don't acuse me of lying because I am not.

Hi

I have commnicated with aliens and some people for 15 years using telepathy.It was ok for about 12 years until i got connected to the internet and told everyone about my alien friends and there activities.After that my alien friends commnication sessions dropped off as i knew they were upset about me posting there activities over the net in different alien related groups.I have also done some psychic spying for them on the us military secret facilities.I used remote viewing to view images of the dulce alien base and area51.You may ask why did the aliens get me to do the remote viewing for them.Why did not the aliens spy themselfs.I relised later on the alien did have the ability to spy on the americans but they were only using me to see how powerful my abilities were.When they relised my abilities were greater than they had first relised and i had the ability to read there minds,they cut me off nearly all togeather.I contact them at times but they never stay connected for too long with someone like me.

Psychic projection.

On an emotional level I can feel other people's emotions. I will not go as far to say that I am an empath but I can feel sorrow and joy that is not my own but from someone else by them talking to me.

Also being around too many people will drain me of energy. I can spend the same time alone doing something but if I do the same thing with too many people passing by or sharing my space it takes a toll.

Yea, I guess you could call me an empath kinda...Like, I'll be in the halls, and, I'll get an extreme feeling of sadness, I'll turn around, and there will be a girl bawling, and in tears...Or, I'll all of a sudden get really nervous and jittery, look around, and notice a girl with autism who is very jittery and nervous, and freaks out over every little thing is right behind me...I mean, it's annoyin, but helpful...Still annoyin though!

Also being around too many people will drain me of energy. I can spend the same time alone doing something but if I do the same thing with too many people passing by or sharing my space it takes a toll.

Maybe that is nothing psychic but maybe you could be an introvert? Introverts are like that. I am too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am practicing clairvoyant reading.

But I'm at the stage where I'm trying to separate my own thought forms from foreign energies and whatnot.

I feel like a sponge sometimes, I receive, see, feel so much.

I'm an empath, not only have I been overwhelmed for years by other feelings I've had classic empathic problems in life. I also have had small sucess with reverse empathy, in which you send or push your emotions on someone else. I feel other peoples pain, not sure what it's called.
I believe its called a,SENSITIVE , I have this also, Im able to feel peoples pain. :) we are probably meant to be healers.

I believe its called a,SENSITIVE , I have this also, Im able to feel peoples pain. :) we are probably meant to be healers.

I can usually tell when someone is uncomfortable,upset, etc... But what do you mean by "healers"?

Im telepathic cause ive thrown a psi ball and it knocked a roll of paper towels over...although i think something knocked it over not sure though

What a lot of what people are describing are just things that the brain does sub-consciously, like knowing when someone is upset etc. It does a lot of work that you never even notice, or can even be explained yet.

The brain can even detect how strong someone else's immune system is through scent, which is supposedly part of what goes towards whether you are attracted to someone or not (it looks for someone to fill in the gaps in your own, so the next generation is even more resistant). Thats just one example out of many :)

Edited by Finity

i don't know how ill do this but sometimes ill be thinking of an episode of a show and think " haha good episode!" and hours later i turn on the tv and its on, it happens to me at least twice a wwek

post-8627-1210024815_thumb.jpg This is one test result I did on the Boundary Institute Website. My name is highlighted in red. That is my name on that site. Edited by rachelkleypassparrow

post-8627-1210025065_thumb.jpg Again, I am the one marked in red, and this is my remote viewing result for today. I like doing the card ones where you move the cards to the image that they show you. However, I was surprised with the result of this test.

• 3 months later...
I think that everyone has psychic skills or talents that they may know about or not. Personally, I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis. I will explain them in order, my first known experience with precog occured when I was about 5 or 6, it was in dream form but it is a very touchy subject that my brother would beat me up if I posted it on here, but I can say it probably saved his life. Recently I have known the next band to play on the radio and sometimes I have seen the exact song! Moving on. Telekinesis, I first found out how to use aerokinesis when I was about 8 or 9 and I was outside pointing and thinking about the wind moving in that direction, it lasted forjust a minuet but I made the wind blow in all different directions, I stoped because I got really excited and you know what happens when you are trying something psychic and your mind gets excited :rolleyes: . Yes I did the psi-wheel and I got results the first day I tried it ( not bragging ) and I am not practicing it but I have moved a shirt hanging on a coat hanger. I have tried and had limited success with other psychic things like telepathy (I actually had good results with this and I have talked to a few people plus my dog with this) and others. I would like to know if you, the forum surfer with a couple gold stars and some blue circles, have any natural psychic powers and what they are.

tnr

how did you move the psi wheel?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

Well i consider aerokinesis as a subcategory and specialty of TK, because air and gases move differently from solid forms of matter. I can move gases, but not liquids, solids, or plasma. Therefore, I have aerokinesis only and not other forms of telekinesis.

I move gas too. And when i do the room clears out. :rolleyes:

tnr

really? can you teach me?

i have always had weird things happen to me....starting at a very early age. it all scared me and i try to shake it off and not get into any of it....like research it or anything like why this happens to me. my best friend said i have a "gift" and should learn to use it. i dont want to.

when i was younger i can remember knowing who was going to die before it happend. it could have been family, friends or even famous people.

i have very vivid freaky dreams EVERY night. and most of the time i know i am in my dreams and i am trying to wake myself up so i can get out of it. it makes me where i hate to sleep at night cause i dont want to dream.

usually after a person who is close to me dies, i will have a dream about them within the first week and they will tell me a message to give someone.

other things are always happening to me like that....it all scares me.

I've got to ask, how exactly do you define xyzkenesis ?

I can explain why people have psychic abilities. Never bothered to try and find out everything I can do. Figure if I need it, it will happen, and some things I chose to say no to.

Luci

maybe i have electrokinesis and thermokinesis. made my hands hot ^^. i have a problem with telekinesis, they say it's the first step before practicing electrokinesis,pyrokinesis,cyrokinesis,aerokinesis and so on.

i can make an object shake a bit, sometimes nothing at all.

that electrokinesis maybe only works on my left fingers. when i am trying to concentrate on electrokinesis with my left fingers, ouch, hehehe my fingers hurts with that buzz. sometimes i'm addicted on practicing even class hours. of course, nobody knew about it. well i get sleepy when i do that. for example, my teacher is discussing in front of the class, i was a bit energetic that time but when i started concentrating on xyzkinesis. oooohhhhhhh i really get sleepy.by the way thermokinesis works on my right fingers.

i can also predict on what will happen next.most of my predictions came true.all of them are bad but i am not telling you that i'm a witch.

Edited by miyako