Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

I think that everyone has psychic skills or talents that they may know about or not. Personally, I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis. I will explain them in order, my first known experience with precog occured when I was about 5 or 6, it was in dream form but it is a very touchy subject that my brother would beat me up if I posted it on here, but I can say it probably saved his life. Recently I have known the next band to play on the radio and sometimes I have seen the exact song! Moving on. Telekinesis, I first found out how to use aerokinesis when I was about 8 or 9 and I was outside pointing and thinking about the wind moving in that direction, it lasted forjust a minuet but I made the wind blow in all different directions, I stoped because I got really excited and you know what happens when you are trying something psychic and your mind gets excited :rolleyes: . Yes I did the psi-wheel and I got results the first day I tried it ( not bragging ) and I am not practicing it but I have moved a shirt hanging on a coat hanger. I have tried and had limited success with other psychic things like telepathy (I actually had good results with this and I have talked to a few people plus my dog with this) and others. I would like to know if you, the forum surfer with a couple gold stars and some blue circles, have any natural psychic powers and what they are.

tnr

P.S. Don't acuse me of lying because I am not.

I am an Empath

...I think there is a nicely trimed pine tree that you have a particular liking to.....I could be wrong....

alright so i dont know if this is a phycic ability or a nak (good at something)

but i can tell if somebody is gay without them admiting it or even acting like it..i dont know i do it in my school all the time and then likke 2 weeks later they come out of the closet...

*i have nothing against homosexuals i am just good at telling who they are*

alright so i dont know if this is a phycic ability or a nak (good at something)

but i can tell if somebody is gay without them admiting it or even acting like it..i dont know i do it in my school all the time and then likke 2 weeks later they come out of the closet...

*i have nothing against homosexuals i am just good at telling who they are*

Well umm with the name of that avatar I bet you can tell... ;) Edited by Aanica

Well umm with the name of that avatar I bet you can tell... ;)

HAHA! I laughed so hard. Thanks Aanica! :lol:

Clairsentience, the ability to sense emotions. My claim to fame. I can also read aura, at a basic extent, and not whenever I want.

I always thought that Clairsentience was the ability to obtain knowledge by touch of an object or through emotions.

Empathy is the ability to sense emotions and "manipulate it". Even though everyone has an empathic ability, it takes real empathy for someone to sense a persons emotions.

My ability, Enchanced Intuition - a form of a weak psychometric ability that's only limited to a persons biological system, thoughts and movements.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Ive recently discovered two days ago that i may have thermokinesis, i tested one of jbittersweets tests on it using a metal object such as a metal necklace which was cold and then i put on my hand with my palms open. and then later i felt the necklace with my other hand and then it was warm...

and I ask you guys have you experienced this?...

I thought this was a psychic powers thread, not an elemental powers thread.

• Like 1

I thought this was a psychic powers thread, not an elemental powers thread.

Who cares? No one is ever willing to put their spiritual money where their mouth is and actually prove it, so what's the point?

Who cares? No one is ever willing to put their spiritual money where their mouth is and actually prove it, so what's the point?

People prove their power of cognitive bias, and compartmentalization all the time here.

• Like 2

Uh, I cares?

• Like 1

Uh, I cares?

Hi,

The thing to consider is that what the logical brain considers important, is not. The physical reality proofs that the intellectual requires is not the quantum reality which is all around us. If you can digest that concept then you can open your mind.

John

• Like 1

Ive recently discovered two days ago that i may have thermokinesis, i tested one of jbittersweets tests on it using a metal object such as a metal necklace which was cold and then i put on my hand with my palms open. and then later i felt the necklace with my other hand and then it was warm...

and I ask you guys have you experienced this?...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_transfer

Sorry to smash teenage dreams with science. Wait no I'm not.

• Like 1

I have no psychic powers.

Just a regular, run-of-the-mill human. No "powers", no "special abilities", no discernible attributes....just generic.

Hi,

The thing to consider is that what the logical brain considers important, is not. The physical reality proofs that the intellectual requires is not the quantum reality which is all around us. If you can digest that concept then you can open your mind.

John

Well, you wont find a more illogical mind than mine! :P