Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your psychic power?

tnr

I tend to give everybody the benefit of doubt. It doesn't mean that I believe everything and everyone. I'm just not interested in arguing about things. I don't really care if you say you can do things and then you can't, as long as you don't go around cheating people off their money.

I just do not have the mind of an enquirer or skeptic. I'm not naive and gullible either. I don't know what I am. :huh:

I tend to give everybody the benefit of doubt. It doesn't mean that I believe everything and everyone. I'm just not interested in arguing about things. I don't really care if you say you can do things and then you can't, as long as you don't go around cheating people off their money.

I just do not have the mind of an enquirer or skeptic. I'm not naive and gullible either. I don't know what I am. :huh:

Yeah, whats the point of claiming you have powers if you don't get money or fame but just arguements? Munch on that skeptics.

Yeah, whats the point of claiming you have powers if you don't get money or fame but just arguements? Munch on that skeptics.

People in the past have been so desperate for

attention that they would make outrageous claims.

So how are we supposed to believe you guys are any different?

Like I said I believe in the psychic realm.

Actually to be honest most skeptics do think something may be possible involving the psychic realm.

I always have used logic and reasoning to filter out the fake.

Besides I asked you originally if you ever performed your abilities in front

of a professor or teacher.

How can you be most positive that you aren't just being cooky

everytime something "wierd" may happen?

There may be a logical answer.

:yes:

Edited by CMichael

People in the past have been so desperate for

attention that they would make outrageous claims.

So how are we supposed to believe you guys are any different?

Like I said I believe in the psychic realm.

Actually to be honest most skeptics do think someting may be possible involving the psychic realm.

I always have used logic and reasoning to filter out the fake.

Besides I asked you originally if you ever performed your abilities in front

of a professor or teacher.

How can you be most posittive that you aren't just being cooky

everytime something "wierd" may happen?

There may be a logical answer.

:yes:

If you belive in the psychic realm then you should belive in natural psychics.

I am not "cooky" because if I was I would probably see floating things.

Sure, but I have a right to question.

Im not going to believe someone on the internet has such a ability.

Im going to ask for proof of course.

Even a video would help and us skeptics will give you the guidelines

on what to do.

Your right I dont think "cooky" describes it, I would say more over active imagination coupled with need for attention.

Your right I dont think "cooky" describes it, I would say more over active imagination coupled with need for attention.

Haha alright but you guys

know what I mean.

Like over react.

Sure, but I have a right to question.

Im not going to believe someone on the internet has such a ability.

Im going to ask for proof of course.

Even a video would help and us skeptics will give you the guidelines

on what to do.

I respect your right to question and that you don't believe me, but I said many times that I don't have a good video camera and I don't use my powers due to religios belifes. I am Christian, O.K.

Need for attention? Thats just a low-blow :no:

I respect your right to question and that you don't believe me, but I said many times that I don't have a good video camera and I don't use my powers due to religios belifes. I am Christian, O.K.

Ok, its fine.

No preassure.

;)

I'm not here to slam believers for what they believe; and, I am sorry if i've made you feel uncomfortable.

I am only here to find the logic in why believers think these supposed xyzkinesis actually exist.

I feel that psychic powers do exist! When it comes to clairvoyance, Remote viewing, Telapathy, Etc.

I have seen some astounding things that have been proven with solid evidence.

Now, when it comes to these believers coming in here claiming they have such xyzkinesis abilities

saying they can manipulate this or move that with just their mind is just not logical.

I do not and, will not ever believe you.

Edited by Tom R

To answer part of your question, yes, I do work with law enforcement.

I never know when I'm going to "see" something. It's not an every day thing. I am not able to turn it on or off.

I deal with everything in reference to our cases; i.e., on-scene photos, autopsy photos, any kind of video, etc. The thing I don't do is actually go to the scene. If I have seen something, I will walk in the next day and say, so, we've had another crash huh? And then go on to explain what happened. This may sound like a "lucky guess" but it's not. I can explain in explicit detail certain aspects of the crash and/or deceased. When I am at home in the evening after work or on the weekend I am not called or notified if we have a crash, they are. I do not get this information from the media because they don't know it's happened yet. (And I have yet to see them be correct on any of our cases after many, many years of working there.) If I am at home or on vacation I make it a point to not look at or read the news. I can only handle so much and don't want to see any more depressing things than I have to.

I have seen crashes that take place not in our jurisdiction. The only reason I know I am validated in those other areas is because I have friends who works there. They, as well as my co-workers are very skeptic. Again, the only reason they believe me is because I can give them details that I could not have known unless I was there.

I have also seen other things such as a murder take place.

Again, if I could pick them, these are not the things I would like to see. If I could pick and choose I would have hit the lottery by now. :)

yes. i do believe that they exist also. but i doubt any of you have them. people send their whole lives practicing it, and hardly any of even can move a feather with their mind. most all of the stuff can be explained. the psi wheel. if you put your hands near that, it might spin. the hot air from your hand does rise, and that will move the wheel. and wind, wind is unpredictable, it can go anywhere it wants. you were not controlling it. i dont believe any of you. i really dont think there is a single person on this forum that has any sort of xzyabilities. maybe one or two, but i wont believe a single person unless i am presented with proof

This thread is for people who would like to tell thier stories on natural powers, any body who doubts they will have to take that out on them somewhere else PLEASE.

This thread is for people who would like to tell thier stories on natural powers, any body who doubts they will have to take that out on them somewhere else PLEASE.

well, at least i didn't have to say it this time

To answer part of your question, yes, I do work with law enforcement.

I never know when I'm going to "see" something. It's not an every day thing. I am not able to turn it on or off.

I deal with everything in reference to our cases; i.e., on-scene photos, autopsy photos, any kind of video, etc. The thing I don't do is actually go to the scene. If I have seen something, I will walk in the next day and say, so, we've had another crash huh? And then go on to explain what happened. This may sound like a "lucky guess" but it's not. I can explain in explicit detail certain aspects of the crash and/or deceased. When I am at home in the evening after work or on the weekend I am not called or notified if we have a crash, they are. I do not get this information from the media because they don't know it's happened yet. (And I have yet to see them be correct on any of our cases after many, many years of working there.) If I am at home or on vacation I make it a point to not look at or read the news. I can only handle so much and don't want to see any more depressing things than I have to.

I have seen crashes that take place not in our jurisdiction. The only reason I know I am validated in those other areas is because I have friends who works there. They, as well as my co-workers are very skeptic. Again, the only reason they believe me is because I can give them details that I could not have known unless I was there.

I have also seen other things such as a murder take place.

Again, if I could pick them, these are not the things I would like to see. If I could pick and choose I would have hit the lottery by now. :)

Wow thats pretty cool.

I have always been interested in things like this for some reason.

I have heard about it and stuff.

Very cool.

I don't know why but I can't feel like I can take this thread seriously (the termonology offs me)

either way, I suppose I have been practicing mediumship for the last two years or so.

I can't articulate very well but I have been taking part in many good practices, most of which concern healing.

I can see the future, sense when death is imminent, talk to cats, transform the dead into living zombies.. yea name it I can do it.

That's a good power.

I can use my own energy to boost my strength, also external energies too. I'm learning Vampiric necromancy and Summoning.

I think that everyone has psychic skills or talents that they may know about or not. Personally, I have two that I know of; some form of precog and telekinesis mainly aerokinesis and macrokinesis. I will explain them in order, my first known experience with precog occured when I was about 5 or 6, it was in dream form but it is a very touchy subject that my brother would beat me up if I posted it on here, but I can say it probably saved his life. Recently I have known the next band to play on the radio and sometimes I have seen the exact song! Moving on. Telekinesis, I first found out how to use aerokinesis when I was about 8 or 9 and I was outside pointing and thinking about the wind moving in that direction, it lasted forjust a minuet but I made the wind blow in all different directions, I stoped because I got really excited and you know what happens when you are trying something psychic and your mind gets excited :rolleyes: . Yes I did the psi-wheel and I got results the first day I tried it ( not bragging ) and I am not practicing it but I have moved a shirt hanging on a coat hanger. I have tried and had limited success with other psychic things like telepathy (I actually had good results with this and I have talked to a few people plus my dog with this) and others. I would like to know if you, the forum surfer with a couple gold stars and some blue circles, have any natural psychic powers and what they are.

tnr

P.S. Don't acuse me of lying because I am not.

I will offer an explanation. It is not a discredit of you. First, about the radio song. Radio stations have a music track that they play every day, the same songs. Somebody with a very good memory and who listens every day to the radio may pick up on this and unconsciously in their minds be on the same track. That would be a credit to you and your memory. Something that police investigators go through every day, right kapsha? I mean, society is on one track. I don't see anything spectacular in being able to 'see' the scene of a crime or accident because you do go about the city, don't ya kapsha? You notice the area and the people going about their lives and you see the cars they drive, the way they walk, listen to the way they talk, etc. That is what is stored in your brain and it is absolutely spectacular how your brain can put things together. What I think would be most spectacular is preventing the crime or accident before it happens. And that is what I have done.

There is not the space for me to describe what I did using the mind in touch with the 'living' environment. But yes, you are right, tnr. Every person has that ability. It scares people sometimes because it is reality and reality is not pretty sometimes. The veil that is placed over your minds eye is formed by the repeitition of every day life. You 'expect' the next moment by the environmental memory of the past.

And because mankind is afraid of pain, they will train themselves to avoid this pain by going through the same learned sequences every day; see, kapsha, you got me started on this stuff, and in that way people believe that what they see is premonitions.

The environment is a 'living' creation created by living people. No, the cars don't live, but they move and 'mimic' life. The equipment in factories and houses 'mimic' life by the power they generate and the things they can do. The computer 'mimics' life by 'speaking' to your brain in little black letters and sounds. Phones, TV, pagers, radios, even 'astronauts in space.' The environment can and does form its own life and can and does communicate with you.

Somebody mentioned something about empathy. Well, the environment can become 'empathetic' to a degree on a personal level. For instance, the competition for a job at a factory. The environment created by that job cannot remain 'alive' unless that job is operating. But this thing about aerokinesis is interesting.

My experience with this is one of, like I have been saying, an 'empathetic living' environment and listen to this Snake022. I was working as a dishwasher at a restaraunt and it was raining pretty heavy and big thunderclouds were all around, the wind was blowing and I stepped out the back door and said out loud 'Peace, be still.' Well, do you think anything happened, Snake022? Well, Yes it did. It was the 'empathetic living' environment saying to me 'Where have you been?' Do you understand that, Snake022? How many people have you seen running out in a big storm and yelling 'Peace, be still.' It is not that the environment 'remembered' that from some other time, but that is a 'created' idea by the Christian bible. And that was my first experience with the 'living' environment.

It is an absolute thrill to be able to communicate with the 'living' environment. No, you can't control nature or the wind or the rain, but the 'empathetic living' environment that contains nature and the storms and the rain can communicate with you.

And it said, 'I will assist this child of God.'

I will offer an explanation. It is not a discredit of you. First, about the radio song. Radio stations have a music track that they play every day, the same songs. Somebody with a very good memory and who listens every day to the radio may pick up on this and unconsciously in their minds be on the same track. That would be a credit to you and your memory. Something that police investigators go through every day, right kapsha? I mean, society is on one track. I don't see anything spectacular in being able to 'see' the scene of a crime or accident because you do go about the city, don't ya kapsha? You notice the area and the people going about their lives and you see the cars they drive, the way they walk, listen to the way they talk, etc. That is what is stored in your brain and it is absolutely spectacular how your brain can put things together. What I think would be most spectacular is preventing the crime or accident before it happens. And that is what I have done.

There is not the space for me to describe what I did using the mind in touch with the 'living' environment. But yes, you are right, tnr. Every person has that ability. It scares people sometimes because it is reality and reality is not pretty sometimes. The veil that is placed over your minds eye is formed by the repeitition of every day life. You 'expect' the next moment by the environmental memory of the past.

And because mankind is afraid of pain, they will train themselves to avoid this pain by going through the same learned sequences every day; see, kapsha, you got me started on this stuff, and in that way people believe that what they see is premonitions.

The environment is a 'living' creation created by living people. No, the cars don't live, but they move and 'mimic' life. The equipment in factories and houses 'mimic' life by the power they generate and the things they can do. The computer 'mimics' life by 'speaking' to your brain in little black letters and sounds. Phones, TV, pagers, radios, even 'astronauts in space.' The environment can and does form its own life and can and does communicate with you.

Somebody mentioned something about empathy. Well, the environment can become 'empathetic' to a degree on a personal level. For instance, the competition for a job at a factory. The environment created by that job cannot remain 'alive' unless that job is operating. But this thing about aerokinesis is interesting.

My experience with this is one of, like I have been saying, an 'empathetic living' environment and listen to this Snake022. I was working as a dishwasher at a restaraunt and it was raining pretty heavy and big thunderclouds were all around, the wind was blowing and I stepped out the back door and said out loud 'Peace, be still.' Well, do you think anything happened, Snake022? Well, Yes it did. It was the 'empathetic living' environment saying to me 'Where have you been?' Do you understand that, Snake022? How many people have you seen running out in a big storm and yelling 'Peace, be still.' It is not that the environment 'remembered' that from some other time, but that is a 'created' idea by the Christian bible. And that was my first experience with the 'living' environment.

It is an absolute thrill to be able to communicate with the 'living' environment. No, you can't control nature or the wind or the rain, but the 'empathetic living' environment that contains nature and the storms and the rain can communicate with you.

I must say that I respectfully disagree with you. I can understand why one who does not know where I work, or what territory the law enforcement I work with covers, would think that what I see is not anything extroidinary. Where I work, the law enforcement that investigates these types of cases covers 3/4 of the entire state. Not city. Not county. State. I have not been all over the state I live in, therefore, I haven't seen these "people" go about their daily lives. In fact, I actually commute to where I work. I travel on 3 roads to get there. I have a family so it's not like I'm "out and about" all the time. I do not know all the roads in our territory; for that matter I don't even know all the cities in our territory.

I have been very frustrated with what I see. There is no way possible to prevent the crash. It's not like I see a tag number, or street sign. Like I previously stated all I see is the crash happen te deceased (as if I'm standing over them.), or some other detail of the crash (like on-scene personnel having a specific conversation). I do not go the scene. The only time I know that there has been a crash is if I'm actually at work when the investigators are called out. I am not called at home. I am not called on my cell phone.

Here's a brief example of a vision I've had:

There was a time that I was on vacation and had a "vision." (I didn't go anywhere just stayed home with the kids.) The next week that I got back to work I was presented with a case that happened while I was out. When I saw a picture of the victim I just about threw up. It literally took my breath away. Not because of the condition of her body, it was because in my vision I was standing over her. And yes, it was exactly the same person. Mind you I did not watch the news, I didn't read the news, go online or anything like that. And this crash happened over 150 miles away from where I live.

Victims in a car crash do not look the same. I have been at my job for over 8 years and every one is different. Not just the obvious, black, white, male, female, etc., but the actual condition of the body. My visions are not because I've seen so much and I am remembering it. There are so many variables there is no way to know or predict. (Age, race, how many vehicles, pedestrians, roadway, type of crash, fire involved, etc.) When I walk in the door I never know what I am going to be handed in a case.

I don't see every case we work. I don't know why I see some and not others.

I don't think everyone gets to pick and choose when and how to use what they have.

You raise interesting points, but about the radio song, it is a song I have not heard on the radio before or since. By the way it was The ace of spades by Motor Head, And that radio station has a VERY extensive playlist.

Well I'm not going to lie but I think I have had moments of electrokinesis, for example when two of my very-close friends died in a fatal collision, I (of course) went to their funeral and as I looked up and starred at a bulb in tears (I'm not afraid to admit it) the bulb started to flicker and so I looked at another bulb and it two started to flicker. Also on the way home when I really got upset when talking to family and friends about the two boys who died the car broke down and the electrical equipment began to flicker and only when I began to calm down did the electrical "equipment" (if that's the appropriate term) began to function correctly.

Now at the time I wasn't really thinking that it's electrokinesis and I'm still unsure to this day, but after reading many sources I realized that it MAY be a form of electrokinesis that was triggered by extreme emotional distress.

Now I'm not saying that I have the gift of electrokniesis (even though I would like to be gifted with it) but I just think that it IS possible.

And to people solving all our abnormal "experiences" with science etc I just have one word for you; believe. Not that long ago we were using candle light instead of electricity but we have evolved and now have an understanding of how electricity works and how we can use it.

So the way I look at it is that people who won't believe in electrokinesis (and others) and peoples experiences with "them", are like those who criticised the invention of the light-bulb (before it was invented).

We're not in the "dark-ages", we are still discovering, evloving, learning.

Think about it.