Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fatigue Cripples US Army in Iraq

Reincarnated

Everybody supports the troops. That's just silly. Especially when used correctly. Lose what? The war is over months/years ago. We are occupying Iraq and need to leave.

Let's hear it from the Iraqis then that they are being occupied and that we have to leave now. Unless they authorized you as their spokesperson.

Edited by AROCES

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Oxymoron

• questionmark

• Reincarnated

AROCES You wouldn't know a lie if it walked up and bit your face off. You offer nothing. No links, no proff, not even hearsay. Your posts are nothing but opinion and damn dude that is so freakin lazy. If you actualy took the time to think and look befor you speak you might actual learn something. When you call someone a lier I highly suggest you know what your talking about, becauce your posts have become posts that most read for entertainment or they just skip over them. You say ask toothpaste makers LOL good one, ask the people that profit LOL you are way to freakin funny. We have floride in our toothpaste yes, but I spit mine out when I'm done brushing don't you????? To have it in water, no need for it !!!!!!

The Fluoride Action Network (FAN), today urged that a Harvard Professor be removed from a research group studying the association between fluoride and osteosarcoma because his objectivity and ethics are disputed and he has ties to a company that profits from fluoride.

edit: I know this is off topic but to many people here are are calling to many others liers when they actually wouldn't know the truth from a hole in the ground if they fell in one.

Hey, you accuse and make claims of so many things and me simply pointing out that your claim or accusation does not makes sense. It irks you for what I point out totally contradicts all your propagandas.

Is it an opinion that we see no MASS PROTEST of Iraqis demanding us out, fantasy or reality? There you go. :tu:

Hey, you accuse and make claims of so many things and me simply pointing out that your claim or accusation does not makes sense. It irks you for what I point out totally contradicts all your propagandas.

Is it an opinion that we see no MASS PROTEST of Iraqis demanding us out, fantasy or reality? There you go. :tu:

My God man, yet you do it again. Propaganda? you don't even know how to post propaganda let alone what it is! If you wanted to counter my post you should have done so. I will post this.

http://rawstory.com/news/2006/Poll_72_perc..._want_0228.html

Now this is how it works, you say what you have to say but please for the first time post something to back what you say. I don't care where you get your info (well yes I do) but for god's sake post something other then drivel

Thought i should add the poll that is very easy to find, but wait polls mean nothing so take it for what it's worth.

http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075

Edited by The Silver Thong

There have been mass protests. I have posted links and pics.

There have been poll after poll saying the Iraqis want us out now.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Can't comprehend?

the muslim protest cannot be taken seriosly after they demostrated and killed innocent people over a freaking cartoon.

the muslim protest cannot be taken seriosly after they demostrated and killed innocent people over a freaking cartoon.

By that logic, we shouldnt take christian protests seriously because they demonstrated and killed innocent people over abortion.

Again, you're using the radicals as an example of the religion. It's like the Salman Rushie thing in the 80s, Khomeini issued a Fatwa, while Islamic scholars and intellectuals were for Rushdies right of freedom of expression. A radicals voice is far louder than a moderates.

A radicals voice is far louder than a moderates.

Not louder, they screech more, and 'cause that is annoying we notice it more.

By that logic, we shouldnt take christian protests seriously because they demonstrated and killed innocent people over abortion.

Again, you're using the radicals as an example of the religion. It's like the Salman Rushie thing in the 80s, Khomeini issued a Fatwa, while Islamic scholars and intellectuals were for Rushdies right of freedom of expression. A radicals voice is far louder than a moderates.

Yes those who killed doctors over abortion are just as looney.

The war was won 4 years ago. We are not fighting a country we are fighting criminals same way we can never destroy the Mafia, they will always be in Iraq but in time they will be severly limited and ineffective. We are not occupying Iraq we are pacifing Iraq, no we dont need to leave until we finish our job their.

The war ended four years ago but the job isn't finished? That's saccarine logic considering the Coalition has deployed more troops since the war was 'won' than before and has seen more troop deaths since the war was 'won' than before. And yet Iraq is arguably not being pacified, despite the latest plan. If those mafia style, criminal, insurgent, rebellious whoevers will always be there, then perhaps you're really saying that the war will never end and that 'victory' was a mere podium camera piece, all those lives and years ago. Talk tough or talk bullsht because the twain don't seem to get along.

In todays age with instant access and 24 hour news cycle you can never fully win a war. For instance if we had the coverage during the revolution like we do today the Americans would never gain independence because it was one defeat after another. If we had the coverage during WW2 it would seem that the Germans never beat the Polish since the kept using partisan attacks against the Germans up until they were libertated by the Russians. But in military terms we have won the war, but are in a clean up stage, and we are dealing with a insane enemy, who kills fellow muslim, what does our occupation have to do with blowing up a food market, or mosque if we are the enemy why dont they confront the US military and stop killing inocent civilians, we will deal with them and year by year they will become weaker unless we leave if we leave we not only doom Iraq to all out chaos but also the whole mideast and beyond. Do you know what kind of morale boost the crazies got afer the USSR left Afganistan that will be times ten if we leave iraq.

"Force always attracts men of low morality."

~ Einstein

~ Einstein

You going to post that in every thread?

~ Einstein

And Force is the last resort to fight men of low morality.

~ Me

And Force is the last resort to fight men of low morality.

~ Me

And

Violence is the last resort of the incapable

~Asimov

So you need force to counter the incapable.

~ Me

Not really, it is more that the incapable uses force to counter another incapable's force

Not really, it is more that the incapable uses force to counter another incapable's force

YUP, at the end it's force that saves humanity.

~ Me

YUP, at the end it's force that saves humanity.

~ Me

incapables can't save anybody ... they just give up at some point and the less incapable declares himself victor

~me

incapables can't save anybody ... they just give up at some point and the less incapable declares himself victor

~me

And at the end it's force that saves humanity, not the peaceniks.

please name me a conflict that was avioded through diplomacy.

The cold war.

The cold war are you kidding me ever hear of Bay of pigs, Korea, Vietnam, Afganistan.

Yes the Nuclear powers couldnt attack each other directly but they still waged war through thrid parties.

Edited by Oxymoron

And at the end it's force that saves humanity, not the peaceniks.

The only thing('s) that will stop war's is "Love, Truth, Beauty, Trust, Harmony, Peace". I was told of this by an alchemist. Its from the alchemists of old evidently. Its a saying to say to your self as you live your life. If everyone thought this saying, we may not have wars.

~me

And at the end it's force that saves humanity.

~Ok, you. :D