Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO September 11th

Venen

Greetings. I was recently browsing around the internet and decided to look up various conspiracy theories, UFO's, and in general the unexplained regarding 9/11 and so forth. Now of course i come across the common obvious stuff like the video of the second plane crashing into the tower and the object flying at high-speed diagonally, and the one shot from I believe New Jersey where you can see two unidentified objects right as the second plane crashes.

But anyway I decided to check out the original video from CNN showing the first plane crash(with the firefighters etc). I noticed something strange that I didn't catch before though. After the first plane crashes, the guy zooms in on the explosion, then zooms out for a while - you can see an object coming from the lower left corner of the screen and zip up towards the smoke, and then disappear after it gets into the smoke from the WTC.

I have looked all over the internet to find more info on this but cannot find anything, tried all the search terms for UFO on the first building etc. You would think at least one of those 9/11 UFO conspiracy sites would have something about it. Anyway, appreciate any help on this.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venen

• Lionel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but that is not the UFO I was referring to(actually that one seems kinda fake). I am talking about the fireman's video, one of the few videos that taped the first plane crashing into the first building.