Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why worry about Satan or Demons?

Beckys_Mom

If he doesn't want to fear any man, who are you to say he has to?

Give the man credit for having some courage. :)

I don't get this...- give man some credit for having currage for what exactly?? im not sure what you mean here

are you trying to speak for someone else?? instead of letting them answer themselves?? wow thats controlling of you... :huh:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WalkingWithFire

• Beckys_Mom

• Agent. Mulder

• TheKnight

that musta been a bit over your head bm..

Fear No man.....Fear God. No I would not fear any man that tryed to come into my home, and try what they may. Yes im even cockeyer in Person. I do try to respect the guidelines of this forum a bit, youd not like me that much more in person. If my fear is set upon God, and God is almighty all powerful and dwells within me, I walk with him and he is near, why would I have fear of anything but what could take me life. Yeah bm lets talk your fear of man, I fear no man nor will I ever. it is that plain and simple. might be hard for you to comprehend. but fearing the creator that I worship is the only fear I should hold. fear is of the devil. thats right. like it or not.

see some of us live in the Spirtual rim. and when you understand that, youve gained power. Gotta know those Spirtes. since God is a spirte kinda important to know him..

Ya know would it matter rather or not you believed me? nay I dont think it would nor do I care. If I was on a plane and believe you me, thats a really big If, bout the biggest if you can come up with, I dont ever intend on leaving the ground havent so far, so,...but Im sure God will bring me through and my only fear being upon the Lord. do you know you can PRAY through situations of danger....

I trust No Man, therefore will I fear No Man..

No sweetie it didnt go over my head....all that you have written...well here is a lil part of free speech - I DONT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD

WHY?? cuz God is not meant to be feared...God is meant to be loved...not feared..and fear of man is a natural human instinct <--something you are trying to convince me that you dont have

Sorry mate..I still dont believe you...nor do I have to believe you :tu:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I don't get this...- give man some credit for having currage for what exactly?? im not sure what you mean here

are you trying to speak for someone else?? instead of letting them answer themselves?? wow thats controlling of you... :huh:

You were ranting about having to be afraid of things.

You were ranting about having to be afraid of things.

and you thought you should speak up for someone else...well since you want me to give someone credit...why dont YOU give him enough credit and let him speak for himself :D

and you thought you should speak up for someone else...well since you want me to give someone credit...why dont YOU give him enough credit and let him speak for himself :D

You don't get it. :)

You don't get it. :)

What I do get is you dont think he can speak up for himself..thats why you insist on answering for him...you simply ignore the fact that now he has already answered lol...but ohh well

You have no idea do ya? Your blinded by your own arrogance. Fear is not something You shake and be afraid of :no: ...I am so Glad you understoood one part of my post...thats the part where ya dont gotta believe notin but whatcha want to. :w00t: Its funny how you respond to certain things..

You have no idea do ya? Your blinded by your own arrogance. Fear is not something You shake and be afraid of :no: ...I am so Glad you understoood one part of my post...thats the part where ya dont gotta believe notin but whatcha want to. :w00t: Its funny how you respond to certain things..

:huh: ok I was expecting a decent reponce from you at least and I get this ...all cuz I dont believe a word of your last post..wow very mature of you :hmm:

What I do get is you dont think he can speak up for himself..thats why you insist on answering for him...you simply ignore the fact that now he has already answered lol...but ohh well

:w00t: bm really it ok for ppl to do that....why do you worry bout it so..is it the fear you have for man taking up for man... :rofl:

:w00t: bm really it ok for ppl to do that....why do you worry bout it so..is it the fear you have for man taking up for man... :rofl:

and heres another mature post :huh: uhuh!!!

Hey next time..why not add in - linked-image na na nan na na :huh:

:huh: ok I was expecting a decent reponce from you at least and I get this ...all cuz I dont believe a word of your last post..wow very mature of you :hmm:

was there something else in your post I missed?

I didnt think it said much other than how I responded, ya didnt leave much room for response did ya?

My fear is Pretty Cold bm. so yeah Ill tell ya how it is, not all mankind has a fear..comprehend this plz.

your still talking circles bout beleiveing my post..why?!?! You seem to be the only one worried bout it, are ya trying to convince yourself ?

was there something else in your post I missed?

I didnt think it said much other than how I responded, ya didnt leave much room for response did ya?

My fear is Pretty Cold bm. so yeah Ill tell ya how it is, not all mankind has a fear..comprehend this plz.

your still talking circles bout beleiveing my post..why?!?! You seem to be the only one worried bout it, are ya trying to convince yourself ?

Dude...I am not a bit worried about you previous post or posts for that matter....I just dont believe you..and I am within my rights to say so....honest!!!

Now this may come as a shock..but not everyone is going to believe certain things that people say...it happens lol..

now obviously me not belieiving in your post has gotten to you, if it didnt get to you, you wouldnt banter on at me about it...seriously!! :huh:

I trust No Man, therefore will I fear No Man..

I read your statement, good for you for putting your trust in your god.

However, your last comment seems rather sad and pitiful to me.

You trust no man? How sad and lonely, to have no one you could rely on, or who in turn could rely on you.

where do you get lonely from? :hmm: How could not trusting in man be sad pitiful or lonely? maybe for those who can not understand . Keeping your word is not trust. thats just good character. being debendable is not trust. relaying is not the same as trust.. :no:

trust could be close to faith.

where do you get lonely from? :hmm: How could not trusting in man be sad pitiful or lonely? maybe for those who can not understand . Keeping your word is not trust. thats just good character. being debendable is not trust. relaying is not the same as trust.. :no:

trust could be close to faith.

If I were to tell you, - I rely on you to run my business for me...then yes I would be putting my TRUST in you to do that job <--just an example but what JMPD has said makes sense

Just saying :tu:

i have found that people that usually does this kinda of thing, is "sick" in the brain ["sick" is nice for pyso or lost it]. i know it doesn't forgive them for what they did. hmmm...this makes me wonder alot. i sorry i didn't read the other post, but what happened before this child was beaten?

i have found that people that usually does this kinda of thing, is "sick" in the brain ["sick" is nice for pyso or lost it]. i know it doesn't forgive them for what they did. hmmm...this makes me wonder alot. i sorry i didn't read the other post, but what happened before this child was beaten?

Im not sure...it was ongoing from last nov ..thats when the child died in the end, her body couldnt handle it anymore

What gets me is how on earth did these so called social services report back, that there was no signs of abuse..and yet shortly after they made this report, the kid died, and her body had over 100 brusies..some older than the others <--how a member of the social servies failed to see this is beyond me :huh:

I believe that the law in the UK & Ireland, she now state - If you are a social worker, and a report is put to your attention, and you act on it..if anything horrid happens to the kid that you claim is in no danger, then you will also stand trail

What else gets to me is how a mother can do this to her child

I hate to say this, but the kid is better off dead..at least now she can no longer suffer :wub: God bless this lil child

Im not sure...it was ongoing from last nov ..thats when the child died in the end, her body couldnt handle it anymore

What gets me is how on earth did these so called social services report back, that there was no signs of abuse..and yet shortly after they made this report, the kid died, and her body had over 100 brusies..some older than the others <--how a member of the social servies failed to see this is beyond me :huh:

I believe that the law in the UK & Ireland, she now state - If you are a social worker, and a report is put to your attention, and you act on it..if anything horrid happens to the kid that you claim is in no danger, then you will also stand trail

What else gets to me is how a mother can do this to her child

I hate to say this, but the kid is better off dead..at least now she can no longer suffer :wub: God bless this lil child

i can answer those 2 questions easily!!!

1. the social servies failed to say that that poor child was beaten to death because they are stupid and were probaly on something

2. the mother beat her child 2 death because she's pyso and was probaly on something.

ahhh ppl....

:o i read this today, and... i'm speechless, how could ANYONE do that ot a child. i cannot comprehend it, and i won't be able to in the future. it's just so horrible to think that there are such twisted human beings. this world is doomed :no:

i can answer those 2 questions easily!!!

1. the social servies failed to say that that poor child was beaten to death because they are stupid and were probaly on something

2. the mother beat her child 2 death because she's pyso and was probaly on something.

ahhh ppl....

I beg to differ on one of your answers

The social servies turned up at the door...and glimpsed at the kid...took the mothers word for it..and got the hell out..couldnt be arsed in doing a full investagation of the child at all

IE - the child wasnt allowed to attend pre-school <--bit of a giveaway

The mother was under the influence of her dead beat BF that was on drugs also

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I beg to differ on one of your answers

The social servies turned up at the door...and glimpsed at the kid...took the mothers word for it..and got the hell out..couldnt be arsed in doing a full investagation of the child at all

IE - the child wasnt allowed to attend pre-school <--bit of a giveaway

The mother was under the influence of her dead beat BF that was on drugs also

horrible. thats just sick

(the bad sick, not the good one)

Edited by Agent. Mulder