Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saucer recovery

UM-Bot

user posted image rAnthony North: Most people have heard of the crashed flying saucer at Roswell, New Mexico. But this was not the only supposed crash of an alien craft.[/b] One of the earliest recorded UFO crashes is said to have happened on 6 June 1884 when a blazing object crashed in Dundy County, Nebraska.

Local farmhands rushed to the scene and found sand fused to a glass-like substance, and a large pile of hot debris. One person who got too close suffered blisters similar to radiation exposure today.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Beyond the Blog

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saitung

• UM-Bot

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Never heard of this event before. Although it only piles up to the conspiracy even more. Haha, Soviet rocket, weather balloon, same excuse! :D

linked-imageAnthony North: Most people have heard of the crashed flying saucer at Roswell, New Mexico. But this was not the only supposed crash of an alien craft.[/b] One of the earliest recorded UFO crashes is said to have happened on 6 June 1884 when a blazing object crashed in Dundy County, Nebraska. Local farmhands rushed to the scene and found sand fused to a glass-like substance, and a large pile of hot debris. One person who got too close suffered blisters similar to radiation exposure today. It took several days for the debris to cool down, whereupon the local paper reported it was extremely light metal but incredibly strong. It could have been aluminium, except it had not yet been invented. Local papers of the time even speculated the object could have come from outer space.

They keep coming down: Researcher Todd Zechel learnt from witnesses about a possible UFO retrieval when a saucer crashed in Laredo, Texas, on 7 July 1948. Prior to the crash, the 90 foot disc was seen by pilots, and said to be travelling at 2,000mph. Witnesses at the crash site spoke of a craft being taken away by US forces, and that a hairless, four foot alien had died there. At the time it was dismissed as a hoax, and government papers since released show that Nazi V2 rockets were being modified in the area at the time.Researcher Ivan Sanderson collected sighting reports of an object that flew over the Great Lakes on 9 December 1965. Towards early evening there was a boom in the sky, followed by a trail of smoke and a tremor shook the ground in a wood near Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. A Soviet rocket, Cosmos 96, had re-entered that day, but 13 hours earlier.In 1980, the fire chief who attended the incident finally told that he saw a conical craft 12 feet high embedded in the ground, but they were cleared away by the military. Later that night, a truck left the site, the military claiming nothing was found.

linked-image View: Full Article | Source: Beyond the Blog

Aluminium is a naturally occurring element and therefore has no need to be invented. In fact the ancient Chinese were making belt buckles out of the stuff thousands of years ago...

Never heard of this event before. Although it only piles up to the conspiracy even more. Haha, Soviet rocket, weather balloon, same excuse! :D

oh-you beat me too it. i was wracking my brain trying to remember where they dug that up!

Aluminium is a naturally occurring element and therefore has no need to be invented. In fact the ancient Chinese were making belt buckles out of the stuff thousands of years ago...

although from what i know, aluminium itself does not occur naturally. the bauxite it is produced from does.

linked-imageAnthony North: Most people have heard of the crashed flying saucer at Roswell, New Mexico. But this was not the only supposed crash of an alien craft.[/b] One of the earliest recorded UFO crashes is said to have happened on 6 June 1884 when a blazing object crashed in Dundy County, Nebraska. Local farmhands rushed to the scene and found sand fused to a glass-like substance, and a large pile of hot debris. One person who got too close suffered blisters similar to radiation exposure today. It took several days for the debris to cool down, whereupon the local paper reported it was extremely light metal but incredibly strong. It could have been aluminium, except it had not yet been invented. Local papers of the time even speculated the object could have come from outer space.

They keep coming down: Researcher Todd Zechel learnt from witnesses about a possible UFO retrieval when a saucer crashed in Laredo, Texas, on 7 July 1948. Prior to the crash, the 90 foot disc was seen by pilots, and said to be travelling at 2,000mph. Witnesses at the crash site spoke of a craft being taken away by US forces, and that a hairless, four foot alien had died there. At the time it was dismissed as a hoax, and government papers since released show that Nazi V2 rockets were being modified in the area at the time.Researcher Ivan Sanderson collected sighting reports of an object that flew over the Great Lakes on 9 December 1965. Towards early evening there was a boom in the sky, followed by a trail of smoke and a tremor shook the ground in a wood near Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. A Soviet rocket, Cosmos 96, had re-entered that day, but 13 hours earlier.In 1980, the fire chief who attended the incident finally told that he saw a conical craft 12 feet high embedded in the ground, but they were cleared away by the military. Later that night, a truck left the site, the military claiming nothing was found.

You know, this still amazes me to today. Not to hear of UFO sightings, and extra-terrestrial debates, but to still hear rational, sane Americans with any degree of intelligence still arguing over their existence just because a body can’t be produced. Well, if we were to go by that extreme Jimmy Hoffa is still alive somewhere living the life of Riley!

The facts are as follows;

1. UFO’s have been sighted, depicted, and recorded in mankind’s history every since mankind could record and depict stuff.

2. Almost every other civilized government in the world has acknowledged the fact that UFO’s exist.

3. No one hardly ever mentions the fact that in the beginning even our government acknowledged this. Yet this extensive report that our government paid for with our tax money was turned away (At least public ally) because it was too incredulous and, you guessed, there was no proof.

4. Hundreds of pilots, military and commercial witness UFO’s every year around the world. If you can’t trust the testimony of FAA accredited person’s who have thousands of hours of flying, who are tested and scrutinized yearly for their vision, judgment, reflexes, and integrity. (They don’t come to work intoxicated) that we place our lives in their hands without giving it second thought. I mean, we don’t board the plan thinking, “Boy, I hope our pilot is not one of those kooks who sees UFO’s!”

5. Scientists have also seen, taken photographs of them, for years.

6. Every federally accredited Fire Stations in the United States with a HAZ Mat team has in its yearly updated manuals, procedures for how to handle a crashed or downed UFO. Now this makes a lot of sense since these guy will in most cases reach the areas first.

I could go on but you get the picture. But what is happening is the public belief in this phenomenon is starting to outgrow the governmental propaganda that is being served. But with the strong dedication of people like Professor Stanton Freidman and other highly educated men like him the truth will prevail. When I come up against situations like Area 51 I think of the movie “V for Vendetta” as the solution. This is our country people, we make the laws. If we were to do as in that movie, and the guards of Area 51 were to wake up to their morning shift and find a million Americans standing out in the desert. Once amassed at the Area 51 border on queue they all start across the border at once, what could they do? They don’t have enough bullets to stop us all, and I’ll wager they will never get an order to shoot! The American people have forgotten who they are,

“WE ARE THE PEOPLE!”

Professor Freidman was right years ago when he called this a “Cosmic Watergate”, because the people should be just as outraged that the government we pay for can still pull the same ole’ “shell game” with us in this day and age.

Edited by Saitung

There is one thing that bugs me. The aliens have the technology to travel a long distance, from other plants too a not so evolved Earth. Then, when they get here, they simply crash their HIGH TECH, super advanced saucer!?

I think that they need desperately flight lessons!

There is one thing that bugs me. The aliens have the technology to travel a long distance, from other plants too a not so evolved Earth. Then, when they get here, they simply crash their HIGH TECH, super advanced saucer!?

Well you could always say that they are "seeding" our species with technology on purpose. ;)

"Later that night, a truck left the site, the military claiming nothing was found."

Why would the military hide and conceal the fact that UFO’s exist?

I would contend that if our Government acknowledged that fact, they would have far too many on-going questions to answer from the American people. And as the years progressed those questions would become more and more sophisticated in their detail and analysis of this new world situation, you know, with visitors from beyond. Finally I say the answers to those questions would be routed to the conclusion that Earth is really not our own as we would like to think. That mankind has only been allowed to remain here so long as they didn’t prove a threat to earth’s environment or its true occupants a suggested by Ivan T. Sanderson, author of “Invisible Residents.” In any event there seems to have been some revelation our Military and the Vatican has discovered that is worth keeping from the populace at large for our own good.

Remember, it was the Vatican that announced that Extra-terrestrials are not to be feared or demonized.

Could the truth be so terrible that we may not want to know?

Maybe our military does not know the whole truth; maybe they have just befriended them and through that cooperation have garnered the favor of some shared technology. Perhaps in favor of agreeing to force certain issues among the earth populace, say like the riddance of Nuclear weapons?

The culmination of my personal assessment falls within two factors.

1. That Extra-terrestrials for the most part are benign and they represent no danger to us as it relates to invasions and or world domination. From this hypothesis one can say we may even be fondly looked after and cared for for some reason only they know. This assumption also has two parts in that;

a.) Energy expended by then to look after us would mean there was a need even for them that we continue to exist. That need may be genetic in nature if you take all the aggregate reports of abductions and what happens to people during said abductions.

b.) The other part may also be explained in part in our bible whereas a truly superior being is responsible for creating us, while in the presence of other beings and it is their charge to look after us. One might also infer that events like the Shoemaker-Levy comet and the Russian space probe Phoebos 1 serve as an example that some invisible intelligent force looks after mankind from beyond our scope of perception. Looking after us in that we are not permitted to venture beyond a certain point from earth, and there may be a direct effort to prevent the planet itself from harm.

2. This hypothesis is the most terrible in that the ancient texts of Plato and such are correct in that mankind is a race living with amnesia. That we have been built up to the point of using technology, and for reason are brought back to the point of a primitive beginning. As if, or as the bible tells us that some supreme being grew tired of us and our ways grew so self-destructive that if was necessary to, well, start over. Unlike Start Trek and other Science Fiction genres, I do not believe that it is possible for an entire race of beings to be evil. The fundamentals for such behavior are in itself, self-destructive. I propose it is impossible for any species to live in accordance to selfishness. As all species that live on our planet, even lower life forms all have some sort of interdependency upon one another and even the creatures themselves are aware of it. Even animals whose species are no closer related than the gobey fish and the tiny lobster it shares it burrow with can come to realize the benefits of timely cooperation. So given even this succinct explanation there is intimately two reasons for the Extra-terrestrial presence here on earth. And it is that they are truly caretakers and genuinely have mankind’s best interest at heart thus nurturing and guiding us to a greater destiny. And doing it in a way that we do not destroy each other in the process. Or, they couldn’t care any more about us than we give a care to the Petri dish wherein we grow cultures of mold for penicillin. If that sample of mold becomes bad or rancid, then we simply wipe the Petri dish clean, scour it out, and start anew. One thing is for certain, and that is that there is a genuine interest in the human the genome and reproduction.

I believe there is a time and reason for all the things that transpire on this planet. And for every reaction there is an eqaul and oppistie reaction, how will we react as a culture when we find out the truth?

Edited by Saitung

Well you could always say that they are "seeding" our species with technology on purpose. ;)

Very Good point Dcman,

Very good point indeed as one of the theories behind them being here is that our military is keeping them from making open contact. Believe me, the government knows what will happen if the entire world finds out the truth about life from other planets. See Mr. Stanton Freidman’s “Why Page” http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sf-ufo-why1.html

Not surprising at all Feanor,

Anyone studying and investigating even our own plane crashes understands that there are dozens of factors that must be accounted for at any given time during such a complex operation as flight even with our own earth technology. (Wind Shears, Lightning, Mechanics, Pilot error, Computer error) So who knows what may affect their systems. (Solar Flares, Earth Quakes, Earth’s shifting magnetic fields) We have to remember that these craft are reported to travel several times beyond the speed of sound. Yet for better reasons as to why Saucers might crash See Mr. Stanton Freidman’s “Why Page” http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sf-ufo-why3.html

Edited by Saitung