Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USA In Possession Of Alien Technology ?

Saru

Does the US Government have possession of captured Alien technology ? Some conspiracy theoriests suggest that many of the high-tech Black Project aircraft that have been sighted, are based on reverse-engineered alien technologies.

What does everyone else think ? Please feel free to post your ideas and comments on the subject as a reply to this thread.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• reese92

• SpaceyKC

I think that it is possible, Bob Lazaar, says that it is happenening to this day.  I wish that more people would come out about it.

I wish I could remember the man who wrote the book I read where he told about Star Wars, because he also said he worked for the Pentagon, and was in charge of all the top secret dealings, from the wreckage of the Roswell incident.  He said how do you think we came up with things like 'fiber optics', the material to use on the space shuttles, the 'virtual reality', some kind of headgear the alien pilots had to control the craft telepathically.He had all kinds of connections between the time of the crash and subsequent scientific discoveries, but I can't remember any more.  It was very convincing.  I will try to find the book again, to get the author.:P

Reese,

Here's a link for you that pretty much disputes Bob Lasard's whole story. Now, before you jump on me, the link is from Stanton Friedman's website, a known advocate of the reality of the existence of UFO's and one of the original investigators of the Roswell incident. Here is a man who believes in government coverups and disinformation actually exposing a fraud. Give it a look;

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sflazar.html

Magikman

Regarding the Bob Lazar debate - there is a video that he allegedly took of some craft being tested at Area51. He allegedly knew the times at which this craft was to be tested, and decided to film it. Has anyone seen this video ?

Edit

Removed obselete link

Edited by SaRuMaN

Corso's book "The Day after Roswell" is very informative.  There is no doubt that humans have gained from off-worlder technology.  They have also gained from what humans call "spiritual" knowing as well, as is recognizable from the various great teachers.  Humans have a long way to go and sometimes I become frustrated with the lack of awareness---yet with the introduction of the internet and the availability of everyone to communicate with each other on so many levels, I am filled with new hope.  Only the media has presents the horrors of society and even that is changing!

One by one folks are coming forward in unconditional love and opening themselves up to greater understanding!

::)

Ok, now I know Magikman, that you just love to refute the "claims" of people, and by no means is that a bad thing.  But Saruman is right, Bob L. did know the exact times of testing of craft and he did indeed take pictures.  The whole idea of a "conspiricy" is to cover up; whether it be to debunk what someone says, what the evidence is, and so on.  I think within the government, military, and scientific communities there is alot of "EGO", by that I mean that there are high ranking officials that think surely if there was something going on of the "terrestrial" origan they would know about it.  In fact wouldn't it be the perfect way to cover it all up??  Not to tell the important people??  That way they would, unknowingly, go to their graves believing what they have been fed.  Take care all. :-*

Reese,

It's not me exposing these frauds and their fantastic claims. I find this information by doing some investigating of my own, wanting to get as much information as I can on a particular subject before forming an opinion. There are other sources out there that dispute Lasard's credibility, however, knowing how everyone likes to shout "coverup" & "government conspiracy" when confronted with this information, I figured it would garner less objectivity if the expose came from a 'respected' member of the paranormal (UFO)community. Mind you, I have some problems with Stanton Friedman myself on several issues, but in this instance he actually made public the results of his investigation into the reliability of the claims made by Bob Lasard. He had no hidden agenda to protect by doing this, in fact, his 'debunking' of Lasard's whole story came at some risk to himself, as Bob Lasard wanted to support some of Friedman's viewpoints on Area 51 & UFO's. It may be easy to doubt explanations from "government" sources, but what is the reason when it comes from someone who advocates the belief in aliens and UFO's? It would have been a whole lot easier for Friedman to just let Lasard spout his nonsence than get involved in it, don't you think?

Magikman

• 3 years later...

Replying to Sarumans first post. I find it a little co-incidental that in all of these stories about UFO's and abductions and all other stories; that the supposed aliens seem to show an uncanny ability to have technology and religions that is resemblant of ours? I also find it funny that they always seem to travel in the same types of craft.

I refer to his comment on reverse engineered aircraft; how would a supposed alien race have any idea about the workings of our aircraft or any other types of technology that would involve the US military or any other military group for that reason.

I believe that there is life elsewhere in the universe, that fact is undeniable, I just find that all of these stories seem to be too co-incidental for their own good. thumbsup.gif

Edited by thetruthisoutthere

I guess the reason that these ideas/suggestions (supposedly earthly technology is actually based on alien sources) is spawned by the fact that the technological advances in the last 60 years have been enormous. Looking around today, we see aircrafts flying at the speed of Mach 3+, at altitudes of 80.000+. We see immense computing power stored in a small chip of dimensions 5x5 cm. We see medical brekathroughs that seem almost magic to simple people. And there, in that last phrase, is the key.

For my late grandma, definition of magic was a car with electrically opening windows. For my 17yr old sister, the graphics of Silent Hill 4 are better than the x game, because their layout is...blah...blah..and their CGI is blah...blah..blah. It's all a matter of understanding the world around. In fact, I believe there is no reason to assume that there is anything exceptionally strange or "abnormal" regarding the evolution of our technology.

The fact that the technological advance seems to be extremely fast (e.g. 44 years from the first flight to supersonic flight, less than 10 for doubling the speed of sound) is explainable simply by the fact that each technological advance, in any field, promotes further and faster advance into almost every other field. Advance in computing means advance in all other areas. Advance of aircraft manufacturing means faster, more reliable, more effective transport of people and materials, therefore general advance of commerce, industry, economy.

Running the risk of upsetting the 'alien' believers...I think this whole business about UFO's and alien technology is a nothing more than one big elaborate and (long-term) cover story. I think 'advanced' technology is being used but it isn't 'off world' and it isn't alien.

Understanding what the Nazi's were up to in their archaeological endeavours ought to give some of you a clue as to the origins of this technology...That's also probably why some of these sites are shrouded in secrecy and mystery.

Our history is filled with stories about strange devices and wondrous machines, it just seems illogical to bypass all that and go straight for the 'crashed flying saucer' hypothesis.

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Vimjams could be right, refer to my alternative roswell article, and thule/vril article for more on nazi ufos. Majestic Twelve swear they have downed extra-terrestrial craft....

Understanding what the Nazi's were up to in their archaeological endeavours ought to give some of you a clue as to the origins of this technology...That's also probably why some of these sites are shrouded in secrecy and mystery.

Yes, Blood Angel covers it quite well with his articles... The topic is quite interesting though, seeing as how theres stories of vimanas and such in the Mahabharata, and IIRC, the Nazis were actually very interested in the area which the vimanas could be hidden in, if they exist! Its quite interesting... I only wish there was some more solid proof.

Blood: You gotta write down more about the Mahabharata on your website!