Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stan Lee ... a freemason ?

Christien_Rosencreutz

Hi everybody, I'm doing some research about the theory that states Stan Lee to be a member of a generic Freemason Lodge, does anybody have any clues about it ?

Wonderful observation, Mad Manfred. [/dripping sarcasm]

I have done some searching, and can find nothing but crazy theory that says that Stan Lee is a Freemason. He's a Freemason because his comic book characters promote equality and justice?? What a horrible example of humanity that must be, to espouse treating people fairly and doing the right thing.

He's a Freemason because out of all the crazy people trying to get on his show, "Who Wants to be a Superhero," they showed an alleged Shriner in two shots? Hey, they showed LOTS of people more than once!

I think your search can end rather quickly.

Hi everybody, I'm doing some research about the theory that states Stan Lee to be a member of a generic Freemason Lodge, does anybody have any clues about it ?

Why would it bother you if he were a Freemason?

Malrhun, thanks for the effort !!! Btw, it's the gesture that spiderman does with his hands to throw webslings that makes me curious about it

• Confused 2

Richard Dawson did the same thing in the old Family Feud.

Clearly he and Spidey are out to take over the world. And I can't say I'd object to a Dawson/Spiderman rule.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

Why would it bother you if he were a Freemason?

I wonder too. There are many freemasons from all walks of life. They have meeting places all over.

• 4 years later...

I'm not sure if "STAN" is a freemason, but I am sure "Spiderman's" hand gesture are not "masonic". What I do see from Stan Lee's is a lot of masonic symbolism is squares, cirlcles, and emblem. In my hubles opinion, he has spent some time around Freemason's... Ijs

Malrhun, thanks for the effort !!! Btw, it's the gesture that spiderman does with his hands to throw webslings that makes me curious about it

To live in the world some of you guys live in.......

• Like 3

To live in the world some of you guys live in.......

Do you really think there is any point making comments to a member that hasn't logged on for nearly five years?

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
Typo.
  • Like 2

Do you really think there is any point making comments to a member that hasn't logged on for nearly five years?

Nice catch. Didn't even notice.

Wonder how his research turned out?

Nice catch. Didn't even notice.

Well the reply just above you was from yesterday so you weren't the first modern poster on the topic. So many times I've looked at recently discussed topics without realising they're actually an old thread which has been resurrected by just one new post unless I look at the dates (I'm usually concentrating on the content of the posts).

Well the reply just above you was from yesterday so you weren't the first modern poster on the topic.

To be fair, JROB only joined yesterday and that was only his first or second post.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, anyone who believes the Free Masons are out to take over the world is indeed need of some serious psychological help and needs to learn to reason.

Honestly, after almost 300 years the Masons haven't taken over yet! What the hell! Really!!!!! Anyone who believe that carp needs to look in thhe mirror and laugh!

Ask yourself.... Who and what are the names of all of these Masons controlling everything?????

Just the facts!!!!

I think it's safe to say nobody knows anything here. Was he? I don't know. Doesn't really matter. If there is someone that's "higher up" thats all that matters. And your just a tool like I and everyone else. It's all smoke and mirrors.

This is not the way to win friends and influence people here at UM. Your first post denigrates the knowledge and experience of the entire board membership - and you then accuse us of being tools.

Perhaps you came off poorly - or perhaps this was your intent. You offer no support for your supposition, and it's just name-calling.

Please - try again. This time, either apologize or support your position with verifiable sites that bolster your opinion. Otherwise we will be left to believe that you are just hot air and should be placed on the "Ignore" list.-

• 6 years later...

Yes he is a Freemason,Illuminati member Skull&Bones...

Watch the film Venom...Tom Hardys Character grey T-Shirt Pyramid and One -Eye...Black T-Shirt of his noisey rock music neighbour Skull & Bones....He is a member of both....And the Venom is not an alien like they like you to believe...They are Jinns/Demons...They are making it cool to accept them....Stan is not his really name.....Stan is short for Stanley .....Stan Lee....S'tan(Satan).....You lot denying the facts...I suggest you watch Paranormal Activity the Marked Ones and Eyes Wide Shut...Kubrick'ss daring filn they called it.....

Edited by DaTruthChannel01
  • Haha 1

On 02/06/2012 at 4:37 PM, TheEVPman said:

Honestly, anyone who believes the Free Masons are out to take over the world is indeed need of some serious psychological help and needs to learn to reason.

Honestly, after almost 300 years the Masons haven't taken over yet! What the hell! Really!!!!! Anyone who believe that carp needs to look in thhe mirror and laugh!

Ask yourself.... Who and what are the names of all of these Masons controlling everything?????

Just the facts!!!!

Are you SURE about that TheEVPman ? 

After all, Christien_Rosencreutz proposed a link between spider man and freemasonry, and then.... Mysteriously Disappeared

Co-incidence ? After all, we KNOW that the Masons monitor this website. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaTruthChannel01 said:

Watch the film Venom...Tom Hardys Character grey T-Shirt Pyramid and One -Eye...Black T-Shirt of his noisey rock music neighbour Skull & Bones....He is a member of both....And the Venom is not an alien like they like you to believe...They are Jinns/Demons...They are making it cool to accept them....Stan is not his really name.....Stan is short for Stanley .....Stan Lee....S'tan(Satan).....You lot denying the facts...I suggest you watch Paranormal Activity the Marked Ones and Eyes Wide Shut...Kubrick'ss daring filn they called it.....

Venom is a demon... because you said so. Stan means Satan... because you said so.

Notice how a lot of conspiracy crackpot logic involves making **** up?

Guys... Thread died in 2007 (and again in 2012). Stan died in 2018... 

Perhaps not worth continuing? 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

what is so bad about Freemasons?  i see cars with Freemason logo  quite often on the roads in nyc, they seem to be nice guys\girls, use blinkers,  let you merge..... 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DaTruthChannel01 said:

Lee was a poor New York City kid who never went to college. Skull and Bones is a Yale-only student organization. 

Thanks for so visibly removing yourself from people who know what they’re talking about. 

—Jaylemurph 

On 2/7/2019 at 8:19 PM, Setton said:

Guys... Thread died in 2007 (and again in 2012). Stan died in 2018... 

Perhaps not worth continuing? 

I have to agree with this. This a more than 11 year old topic.

Whilst not actually against the rules necroposting is generally considered poor etiquette.

Given the age of this topic and the fact that has repeatedly returned from the dead for no good reason I am going to close it,

• Like 1

• The topic was locked