Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

gene splicing

bloodygates2000

Hey im just wondering if there is reallt such a thing as gene splicing in which animal dna is added to humans to enhance them. If so is it public or something secrative that the government hids. if it is true can someone tell me if they take voluteers.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thefirstman

• bloodygates2000

• Atlantis Rises

• Blood Angel

You can't believe everything you see on the X-Files. However, it's not out of the realm of the plausibe. If "they" can clone a sheep -- a perfect sheep -- "Dolly" -- even with the previous sheeps genetic defaults -- "Dolly" died from the exact same disease as her doner did -- I believe so.

I saw something once on Discovery about cryogenics. Some fish and other animals can survive being frozen, so some scientists were working on ....I guess trying to make us more fishy. Sorry, that's all I've got for you.

You mean like that program Dark Angel yes?I thought about this and deecided (my own opinion)that at this time it is not possible because of technological setbacks.Although it could explain some creatures sighted.

off the topic:

I loved that program dark angel and fox took it off like many other shows.

They shall pay for this.

There was a big arguement a while back after a lot of embryos where found, they were human spliced with rabbit genes.....

Sounds like an interesting story Blood Angel,do you have a linkie for the story? thumbsup.gif

There was a big arguement a while back after a lot of embryos where found, they were human spliced with rabbit genes.....

So I suppose they were trying to implant these embryos into horny little school girls to increase the surface popular for healthy breeding stock for alien invaders.

w00t.gifalien.gif

rolleyes.gif

Yet again,another disturbing post tongue.gif

There seems to be a lot around these dayz laugh.gif

Sorry Atlantis,i aint picking onyou,ill stop now thumbsup.gif

rolleyes.gif

Yet again,another disturbing post tongue.gif

There seems to be a lot around these dayz laugh.gif

Sorry Atlantis,i aint picking onyou,ill stop now thumbsup.gif

Don't worry about it, bro. I aint phased. thumbsup.gif

The embryos were found in a labrotory in china, if you use the sites search function up top there, you should find the thread that we discussed it on. It was widely reported in many british newspapers not sure about american or foreign news...

And atlantis, that "joke" was crap..

I think it's possiblr, though not perfected yet. Haven't you ever seen anyone with particularly odd habits or skills? I'm not saying I have but there are some possible suspects out there.

(I know what you guys mean about Dark Angel that was a great show!)

of course its possible, we are still in the early stages

They have spliced spider genes into goats so that when the goat produces milk containing a similar composition as spider silk.

Spider Goats:)

They have also spliced genes from cold water fish into tomatoes so that they can resist the cold, uh

the technology is still in its early stages though

hey i might let inject some radio active waste in a spider and let it bit me.

Hey might as well since im already on steroids. Not the illegal ones.

The ones im taking only have 3 sideffects death,cancer and stunt of growth.

hey its worth it.