Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You'll believe what i tell you so...

Beckys_Mom

This is a video of a catholic mom who gets so cheesed off at her boy....lol WARNING LANGUAGE... a lil bit at the start!!

Clicky -->

Personally I feel she was wrong to her kid..she hasnt gave him the right to choose what he wants

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• TheKnight

• moonlit12

• Paranoid Android

EDIT I posted up wrong link..but its changed now

Lol, that's funny. And I agree with one of the comments. More teens should film their coming out of the closet with their beliefs.

DAM! all i can say is WHAT A B&%^@ :angry:

Lol, that's funny. And I agree with one of the comments. More teens should film their coming out of the closet with their beliefs.

LMAO @ coming out of the closet of their faiths...why you make sound so...word that rhymes with RAY!! :D

LMAO @ coming out of the closet of their faiths...why you make sound so...word that rhymes with RAY!! :D

Seriously. It would be cool. Like if you were bored on a day where you didn't have anything to do. You could just hop on over to youtube, and watch Atheist teens tell their Christian parents that they don't believe in God. It would be interesting to see the reactions of the parents.

Seriously. It would be cool. Like if you were bored on a day where you didn't have anything to do. You could just hop on over to youtube, and watch Atheist teens tell their Christian parents that they don't believe in God. It would be interesting to see the reactions of the parents.

It reminded me of me with my dad....My dad is a catholic...and when he heard me say - The bible is wrong ....he flipped the lid and went to town o me :lol: he was all like ---HOW DARE YOU..ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ALL OF A SUDDEN JESUS CHRIST DOESNT EXIST? GRRRR ARE YO SOME ATHEIST NOW GERI? ..........I said NOPE Dad im not an aitheist at all, I still believe in God..but dont follow your bible dad......He had a look on his face that would have cut you in two..........he then said - WE RAISED YOU TO FOLLOW JESUS AS A CATHOLIC....YOU MADE YOUR HOLY COMMUNION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW DARE YOU INSIST JESUS IS A MYTH <-- i responded with -- "Yea dad only cus you guys made me, I was like 7rs old and didnt know the difference...im in my early 30's now and took a while and I KNOW the difference...I make my own choices.......................he didnt say ing after that...he told me to get out till he clamed down LMAO :lol:

It reminded me of me with my dad....My dad is a catholic...and when he heard me say - The bible is wrong ....he flipped the lid and went to town o me :lol: he was all like ---HOW DARE YOU..ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ALL OF A SUDDEN JESUS CHRIST DOESNT EXIST? GRRRR ARE YO SOME ATHEIST NOW GERI? ..........I said NOPE Dad im not an aitheist at all, I still believe in God..but dont follow your bible dad......He had a look on his face that would have cut you in two..........he then said - WE RAISED YOU TO FOLLOW JESUS AS A CATHOLIC....YOU MADE YOUR HOLY COMMUNION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW DARE YOU INSIST JESUS IS A MYTH <-- i responded with -- "Yea dad only cus you guys made me, I was like 7rs old and didnt know the difference...im in my early 30's now and took a while and I KNOW the difference...I make my own choices.......................he didnt say ing after that...he told me to get out till he clamed down LMAO :lol:

I'd tell my parents I am no longer a Christian but they already think I'm not one. :lol:

I'd tell my parents I am no longer a Christian but they already think I'm not one. :lol:

Umm are you saying...your parents where none the wiser of your christian ways??/ yheck you even ordained yourself on line LOL and your parents knew nothing??? strange lol :lol:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Umm are you saying...your parents where none the wiser of your christian ways??/ yheck you even ordained yourself on line LOL and your parents knew nothing??? strange lol :lol:

No they don't. I don't allow them to know that much about me...they don't even know what I do online...and hopefully it will stay that way.

I wonder what happened at the end, did she hit him or something I wonder. The video camera was turned off :o

No they don't. I don't allow them to know that much about me...they don't even know what I do online...and hopefully it will stay that way.

With all due respect to you COI.....its wrong to hide anything from your parents.............you should be open and honest with your parents

When you become a parent, you will expect your kid to be open and honest with you

Heck its in the bible - Honor thy father and thy mother <--that also mean be open and honest with them

just saying...because that way...you get respect

I think that this is worst.

The dude was giving out all these facts, the creationist is just blabbing about crap - appariently the bible is evidence for god =o :lol:

The dude was giving out all these facts, the creationist is just blabbing about crap - appariently the bible is evidence for god =o :lol:

I saw that video a while ago LOL the gall of some people to chase you up the street preaching LMAO...that guy was lucky he didnt get a pop in the trap

Very good. The Bible is evidence for God. :)

I believe in God but I dont believe anything written is real evidence of God

The NT has no god in it, apart from paul claiming jesus was god - OMGZ! POLYTHEISM!

You can't claim the OT as evidence, seeing as it's Jewish - you're not.

Also, Lord of the Rings is evidence for goblins and magical rings.

Edited by Chokmah

How sad... I can sympathize with the mom's fears for her son, but Good Lord! I would think that there is a better way of discussing faith and unbelief. I really think it is awful to swear at your children, and to threaten them with no presents for christmas... I would have said I believe in Jesus just to get the presents when I was young... ha!

I'll pray for them... ;)

and PS, how disrespectful and dishonoring can you be to post a vid of your mom this way... at least Hasselhoff asked his daughter to film him...hee

The NT has no god in it, apart from paul claiming jesus was god - OMGZ! POLYTHEISM!

I beg to differ my friend... there are more than a few references and quotes about/with/from God in the NT. He is all over those books!

and PS, how disrespectful and dishonoring can you be to post a vid of your mom this way... at least Hasselhoff asked his daughter to film him...hee

Well, why not? You can't have respect for people demanding you believe what they do, when they're threatening you as well as using temptation and force.

Or would you rather christian families disputes of faith be censored?

I beg to differ my friend... there are more than a few references and quotes about/with/from God in the NT. He is all over those books!

Yet somehow, he never says "I am god" Like in the Jewish Torah.

How sad... I can sympathize with the mom's fears for her son, but Good Lord! I would think that there is a better way of discussing faith and unbelief. I really think it is awful to swear at your children, and to threaten them with no presents for christmas... I would have said I believe in Jesus just to get the presents when I was young... ha!

I'll pray for them... ;)

I think she only threatened him to make him think if he didnt follow the catholic faith he wouldnt get pressies....empty threat....parents make them a lot...

heck I recall getting told I wasnt getting anything for christmas a lot when i was a kid lol....still did though :P

My dad found it hard and he too was angered at me for turning away from the faith...but i told him, when he had calmed down...that - its not my fault his parents pushed religion on to him....people have the right to chose what path to take

Did you not notice at the start of the video..she says to her boy - Thats it, were are all gonna start going back to church <-----I noticed this at the start of the video...and thought - hmmmm so she wasnt a real practicing catholic to begin with...she only descided to say this, because her boy said he was an atheist....

Yet somehow, he never says "I am god" Like in the Jewish Torah.

He does say "You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased."

Maybe you should read the NT again if you think God is not mentioned in it. Also, Christianity makes no claim of being polytheistic and you are dishonest for suggesting it is.

Also, your claim that only Jews use the OT as evidence is a very uneducated statement. Sounds like you're just trolling.