Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"nessie" footage -.-

Spaceclown

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spaceclown

• snuffypuffer

• capoeiranger

• Tarman Zombie

Agreed, I'm still not convinced into believing...but that is the best Nessie footage I've seen yet. Blows all the other ones out of the water, really.

...yeah, yeah, really bad pun, I know.

Edited by Tarman Zombie

Why do whales and other animals jump out of the water?

That could tell us something. who knows?

I think it was a dolphin that jumped out originaly but then they edited nessie on to it :\ because a splash would be pretty hard to fake am i right?

What in the name of god is that thing in your avatar?

I don't know how hard it is to make fake splashes, I know ****-all about cgi. But it seems a little too spectacular to be real, doesn't it?

no it looks like a scene from the new movie "The Water Horse"

but edited to look like a home video

Why do whales and other animals jump out of the water?

That could tell us something. who knows?

Because they wanna show us : "Hey, we can do it, can Nessie do it too?"

Nessie stays silent though. Coz what's on this footage, it wasn't a jumping Nessie...

...it was a jumping Plesiosaur.

I don't know how hard it is to make fake splashes, I know ****-all about cgi. But it seems a little too spectacular to be real, doesn't it?

it's a octipus thing :S lol

and i dunno about CGI either, But about the spectacular to be real thing is kinda hard to rule out because just because it's spectacular doesnt make it a hoax although i do my self belive it is a hoax.

But lets say the " real*" bigfoot ran out onto a news crew whislt they were filming and did back flips. would it make it fake even if it was the real thing?

if u know what im saying lol :S sorry i confused myself xD

I personally think it is fake, also I go to Loch Ness alot and that doesn't even look like it.

I personally think it is fake, also I go to Loch Ness alot and that doesn't even look like it.

ok lets say it's not nessie but it would still be a big deal if if was still a pleasiosaur :D lol

Agreed. It seems that if Nessie really did jump out of the water like a dolphin, we would have seen it before now. Or at least heard about it.

Besides that, why would Nessie jump like that to begin with? It's body, at least according to that video, doesn't look to be made for that kind of movement. Even then, if we're to believe the standard ideas about the Loch Ness Monster that this video reasserts--that being that Nessie is a plesiosaur--then the animal wouldn't have any need to come up for air the way the same way that a mammal like a dolphin or whale would and if it did need air, would probably rise the surface in a reptilian fashion more like that of a crocodile.

Unless, of course, we want to start saying that Nessie is actually a mammal...

Agreed. It seems that if Nessie really did jump out of the water like a dolphin, we would have seen it before now. Or at least heard about it.

Besides that, why would Nessie jump like that to begin with? It's body, at least according to that video, doesn't look to be made for that kind of movement. Even then, if we're to believe the standard ideas about the Loch Ness Monster that this video reasserts--that being that Nessie is a plesiosaur--then the animal wouldn't have any need to come up for air the way the same way that a mammal like a dolphin or whale would and if it did need air, would probably rise the surface in a reptilian fashion more like that of a crocodile.

Unless, of course, we want to start saying that Nessie is actually a mammal...

yeah we would of heard about and or have seen her breech already but mabye this isnt nessie ? :S could be a sea dweller?

im not trying to stick up for the film just seeing it from all veiws :D

ALso

"Cetacean researcher Hal Whitehead chooses to define a breach as any leap in which at least 40% of the animal's body clears the water, and a lunge as a leap with less than 40% clearance."

the film shows a 100% breach doesnt it?

and i see whats your saying about the reptilian jumping

Edited by krypto-kid

Since we've established that this is from a movie trailer i'm moving this to the TV & media forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That looks very fake to me. The jump (which makes it even more unbelievable) doesn't even look real. But that's just my opinion =]. I'm thinking if anyone were actually catch Nessie on tape, it would be with an underwater camera. If she was surfacing (especially with a big jump) than there would definately be witnesses and better footage out there.

We all know that video is fake by now, but I was wondering about something. If lochness does exist and it's an animal like all others, then it's not immortal, there's probably more than one and it has to procreate, a young nessie wouldn't know better than to jump around so a nessie jumping wouldn't be something unusual for a young one, before it learns to stay quiet underwater.