Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Murderer can't be deported from UK

ships-cat

It's probably one of those cases when no country wants to take the 'criminal'.

British people are generally just totally fed up with having to pander to illegal immigrants who commit

serious crimes and then get to stay here, courtesy of the 'human rights act'. This is why everyone

gets so annoyed.

Which I understand, but with an European the law is slightly different.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• ships-cat

• Spurious George

• Rocket88

Top Posters In This Topic

More fool the crappy sentencing policies, who really cares where the killer comes from ?. Kill someone at 18 out by 30....nice 55 years left, not like the dead guy.

Edited by Moon Monkey

It's probably one of those cases when no country wants to take the 'criminal'..

He (it) is on a dual passport. It's easy... cancel the 'UK' part of the passport, and send him "home" on his Italian passport. We don't even need to INFORM the Italian government.

But tip off the Italian press first. Just for fun.

More fool the crpapy sentencing policies. Kill someone at 18 out by 30....nice 55 years left, not like the dead guy.

Say it loud, say it clear. Well done Moon Monkey

Do we REALLY want a BNP government ? 'Cos if we carry on like this, that's what we're going to get. And at this rate, I may just vote for them, and regret it at my leisure. But this rubbish CAN'T carry on. Somethings gotta' break. :(

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

He (it) is on a dual passport. It's easy... cancel the 'UK' part of the passport, and send him "home" on his Italian passport. We don't even need to INFORM the Italian government.

Meow Purr.

Still would be illegal unless Britain quits the EU first. If not he could return at any time of his liking stating: "Thank you for the vacation in Italy".

If they won't integrate into our cutlutre, then sod off.

I watched 'Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels' and 'Snatch' this weekend... killing people is part of your culture :P

I watched 'Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels' and 'Snatch' this weekend... killing people is part of your culture :P

You not seen them before?

snatch-I hate pikeys.. :lol:

You not seen them before?

snatch-I hate pikeys.. :lol:

Nah I seen em, just doing a little movie... shopping ^_^ with my new dvd burner :innocent:

But it's not for me... it's for me ma! :D

We should re-introduce the capital-punishment. Whether or not we actually practice it (I personly would... a lot) it would mean that people can't be deported here and we could use it to threaten other countries to take him for us. Liberal Democracies all over the world will be jumping up and down to say they'll take him to stop us killing him. Personally I think a bullet through the head would sort this whole issue rather quickly.

Edited by Talon

We should re-introduce the capital-punishment. Whether or not we actually practice it (I person would... a lot) it would means that people can't be deported here and we could use it to threaten other countries to take him for us. Liberal Democracies all over the world will be jumping up and down to say they'll take him to stop us killing him. Personally I think a bullet threw they head would sort this whole issue rather quickly.

Ooooooh.... SNEAKY :D

Cat approves.

Meow Purr.

European Agreements. Once a European citizen has lived longer than five years in a country of the Union it is very hard to get rid of them (nearly impossible), but on the other side, Italy keeps to the European Convention of Human rights, why could he not be send to Italy?

Thats what i was trying to say :tu: .

Its disgusting that the British taxpayer is going to keep this piece of sxxt.

He comes to our country, murders a school head-master, does a paltry 12 yrs of a "life" sentence, then wants RIGHTS!!!!

Send the scum to Italy.

I hope the Home Office review this & take into consideration the victims, Mr.Lawrence & his widow.

Mr Lawrences widow is distraught at this pathetic decision, & rightly so.

I have strong feelings about this & many, many more comments to make, but i would get a life ban from this forum if aired them.

Nuff said. :angry2:

We should re-introduce the capital-punishment. Whether or not we actually practice it (I personly would... a lot) it would mean that people can't be deported here and we could use it to threaten other countries to take him for us. Liberal Democracies all over the world will be jumping up and down to say they'll take him to stop us killing him. Personally I think a bullet through the head would sort this whole issue rather quickly.

:tu: This should be put to a vote of the British public & not left for PC (saving my own ass, & job) politicians to decide behind closed doors.

I"m sure it would help with the current "overcrowded prisons" problem.

In fact, i dont think that is a problem. If you"re going to break the law you"ll get sent down & live in a cell with 86 other scumbags.

Wheres the problem ?

It is not the Human Rights Act, a Italian living in Britain for a determined amount of time has the same rights/obligations as a Briton, would you try to deport somebody from Cardiff to Italy because he committed a crime?

YES !

YES !

Sorry, I forgot that Britain used to have a colony in the south sea for those purposes... hey, how 'bout a novel application for some of those south Atlantic islands?

I'd rather the UK be the 51 state of America to be honest.

For the simple reason- we could maybe then be able to award real life sentences.. US style

none of this 12yrs crap.. which let's face it, if the case didn't receive so much publicity and outrage; he'd probably only have served 8yrs.

YES!

Sick of poncy politicians in this country , & the total waste of space "PC" brigade. They are lining their own pockets while our country goes to the dogs (or the immigrants).

Life sentences U.S. style, bring it on ! Just kill em. :tu:

Hey thanks again...

... now can someone please tell me why so many are spazzing out about this?

Is this not the place for sead spazzing? ^_^

I've just had an idea.

If man did really land on the moon (steady everyone)....

Then maybe the really awful people who commit MAJOR crimes...

Especially the ones who no country wants to take.

Could be sent to a penal colony on the moon?

Then if they are really good for a very long time they can come

back to earth.

Maybe this would bring the 'serious crime' rate down. :P

(although I expect the special suits and what not might cost a lot

of money.....) ;)

I've just had an idea.

back to earth.

of money.....) ;)

Prison would be cheaper. It costs many millions to get somebody up there.

Prison would be cheaper. It costs many millions to get somebody up there.

But maybe the deterent factor might save money in the long run??

Unless of course the criminals would enjoy going to the moon.

Forget that idea.

What about the Arctic?

Forget that idea.

What about the Arctic?

Britain's got a few pretty inhospitable island in the vicinity... could be an idea.

Forget that idea.

What about the Arctic?

Expensive to ship in food, fuel, water (if you factor the fuel cost of melting ice/snow) :(

Apparantly its almost cheaper to maintain life on the Space Station than it is in the larger Arctic bases ?

I know, why don't we build a wall around Bradford, and send them all there ? :P

Meow Purr.

I've just had an idea.

back to earth.

of money.....) ;)

I believe that idea has been somewhat explored already just not with the moon.

According to European Union agreement a citizen of the Union can freely choose his place of residence within the Union. Sending him after sentencing/jail term to Italy would violate his rights as a citizen of the Union. It would be the same as somebody from Quebec committing a crime in Vancouver and be send back to Quebec after sentencing/jail term.

Hmmm, not exactly.... If you're convicted of a crime in Vancouver BC, you can be sent to Quebec to serve your sentence (especially if it's a federal crime)

IT would be more like a Puerto Rican citizen commiting a crime in the USA and then being sent back to Puerto Rico to serve the sentence. Puerto Rico is a territory of the USA, not a state. That would never happen in the US either. Just like it doesn't happen in the EU.

Hell I'd kill someone just for the free trip to the moon :yes:

I am ashamed to say: ME TOOO!!!!