Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why would they want Phycics?

Dark Star

About a year and a half ago I was pulled out of class by some guy I didn't know. He took me into the back of the nurses office and told me he was going to do some phyc. tests. Said that a lot of people were having it done. It was a "School safety thing" They didn't was phycos in the school I thought he meant. But he didn't show me the cards with the blotted ink on them that I always call butterflies. He held up a blank card facing him and asked me what it was. You know "red, blue, green, black, yellow" "Square, triangle, cross, star, circle, wave" Now I didn't like doing this sort of thing in front of other people you know my uncle always warned me against it if I didn't know who they were. But I answered him never the less. I got fifteen cards out of twenty five. After we were done he asked me if I knew what he had for breakfast. I realized where he was going. This guy wasn't here for the school. His eyes told me so. So I said. "Judging by your breath something with onions in it." He frowned adn told me to go back to calss. Several other people that I knew of or were actually friends with were asked to do the same thing. At the end of the day I saw the man and three kids, one kid from my grade, her older brother, and a very scared looking freshman. After that day I didn't see those kids around school anymore. The cops didn't even look into it. They said that they had just run away or something. It was like everyone just forgot about them. Most kids son't even remember them anymore. How could people just forget something like that when it's been haunting me since the moment I saw that guy look at me when the walked out the door? Has this happened to anyone else?

post-11-1072500111.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Star

• thefirstman

• Blood Angel

• crosswarrior

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok at first i thought you were talking about physics, by your rather bad spelling of the word psychic. This has never happened in england as far as i am aware, if they did this stuff i think they (its them again er i mean they) would have carted me off and performed a vivisection or something. Why were they taken? *sigh* u_u|,, quite obviously if they did indeed pass the "psychic" evaluation then its quite possible that they had some sort of latent ability and they wanted them for some reason possibly for testing. o_o just a theory >_>

But they didn't want to go! I could tell it! How could someone just pick up three students adn walk out and have nobody notice it? Or care? I just want to know where they've taken them. I've been looking all over the internet for some sort of unobvious clue to where they are...But I doubt they'd leave tracks anyway.

Hey is there any way I can change the title? Noone is replying to physics.

This sounds pretty weird,out ofcuriosity to find out what exactly "phycics" was i found it to be quite intriguing.Do you think it was some sort of recruitment test?or someone who was watching these people for a long time to see how they acted,then abducteed them,and possibly even killed them(seen as no one knows where they went)?for what reason i do not know.I think that it could have been some sort of recruitment thing and the guy was a scout(of sorts tongue.gif )to filter through schoolchilren and finding some with psychic potential.Seems to be the only theory i can come up with i'm afraid. thumbsup.gif

-----------------

You could ask a mod if they would be ableto do it(change the title) thumbsup.gif

I really meant psycics I think. It's when you can see with your mind or sometimes more then just see. I think it was a recruitment. I'd notices a few weeks before some odd people around the school though. So . . . I think that they were watching us...It's a scary thought....

post-11-1072552624.gif

I am not exactly sure what that guy was supposed to be doing. But by the way you descibed him, if anyone like him started hanging around my sisers I would kill him. Murder Laws be Damned!!! He just doesn't seem right. Not right at all.

I agree with Cross,if you ever see him again,confront him.And if he says he dont know what your babbling about,kill him tongue.giflaugh.gif