Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100 reasons why Creationism/Evolution is stup

Magnatude

I found 2 links to these documentaries online

100 Reasons Why Creationism Is Stupid!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/6169

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is Stupid!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/5566

Personally I find both extremists of their own views, watch, listen, you be the judge.

Edited by Magnatude

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmpressV

• questionmark

• The Puzzler

• Magnatude

Mind sharing what those links are, Magnatude?

What troubles me about evolution is this:

"If pressed about man's ancestry, I would have to unequivocally say that all we have is a huge question mark. To date, there has been nothing found to truthfully purport as a transitional species to man, including Lucy, since 1470 was as old and probably older. If further pressed, I would have to state that there is more evidence to suggest an abrupt arrival of man rather than a gradual process of evolving."

Richard Leakey, the world foremost paleo-anthopologist said this. If Richard Leakey has a huge question mark over the whole evolution of man why shouldn't I?

Edited by weareallsuckers

I find it much easier to comprehend the evolvement of everything over time than to believe some guy in the sky created things from mud. We see evolution every day in almost everything we do and everything that is. Everyone can see that but not everyone and more likely no one ever sees this god character. Except for those that create it within their own mind.

Best is crevolution then :):lol:

Or possibly Evolation :yes::tu:

What about neither? Raelianism anyone?

Anything is possible, right?

Anything is possible, right?

lol, nearly anything, I'm not quite as confident as Brave on that one.

links:

100 Reasons Why Creationism Is Stupid! (2 documentaries)

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/6169

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is Stupid!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/5566

Wow, and such a neutral speaker....

The fifth sentence : The Bible is infallible...

Wonderful. And Soooo believable.

not compeling evidence, but awsome fun :lol:

not compeling evidence, but awsome fun :lol:

yep, stand-up comedy at its best.

"If pressed about man's ancestry, I would have to unequivocally say that all we have is a huge question mark. To date, there has been nothing found to truthfully purport as a transitional species to man, including Lucy, since 1470 was as old and probably older. If further pressed, I would have to state that there is more evidence to suggest an abrupt arrival of man rather than a gradual process of evolving."

Richard Leakey, the world foremost paleo-anthopologist said this. If Richard Leakey has a huge question mark over the whole evolution of man why shouldn't I?

Evolution is a gradual change and there is lots of evidence to support that we humans also evolved from earlier primates including fossils in which human evolution is observed.

As for Leakey he is right and wrong humans had shown up in Africa first then quickly spread to other parts of the world in our early development. We spread around Asia, Africa and Europe within a short amount of time already inhabited by our predecessors the Neanderthal whom in my opinion went extinct because they could not compete against a more advanced species.

I think that would still count as creationism. It's not just christians pushing the idea you know.

I found both to be interesting, if not in fact or nonsense, they both told their tales and did it convincingly.

I found Dawkins to be more on anti-religion than proving Evolution theories.

Wish, he could have had more on Evolution.

Neanderthal whom in my opinion went extinct because they could not compete against a more advanced species.

Not exactly, the Neanderthal was perfectly adapted to his surroundings. Once the climate changed abruptly from the ice age to temperate he could not adapt fast enough and died out.

Appeal to authority. :sleepy:

You throw out a load of perfectly good evidence and arguments of a multitude of brilliant minds because of one man's opinion.

I think that would still count as creationism. It's not just christians pushing the idea you know.

It's not just an "idea". It's a truth that has been passed down since the beginning of time.

It's not just an "idea". It's a truth that has been passed down since the beginning of time.

Yes you are correct..it is thr truth to all of you that follow the bible and believe it to be the truth...but for the rest of us..its not :D

EDIT who on earth wrote stuff down from the beginning of time??

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yes you are correct..it is thr truth to all of you that follow the bible and believe it to be the truth...but for the rest of us..its not :D

EDIT who on earth wrote stuff down from the beginning of time??

The official keeper of records since the beginning of time?

The official keeper of records since the beginning of time?

LOL and who would that have been??

LOL and who would that have been??

That is the secret of the ........ (fill in blanks), after all they invented him/her.

That is the secret of the ........ (fill in blanks), after all they invented him/her.

The secret of the...................man that had a funny dream?? LOL

The secret of the...................man that had a funny dream?? LOL

I didn't want to be that scathing but :tu: