Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100 reasons why Creationism/Evolution is stup

Magnatude

The official keeper of records since the beginning of time?

That must have been one record breaking year!

Edited by Chokmah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmpressV

• questionmark

• The Puzzler

• Magnatude

That must have been one record breaking year!

with God anything is...possible :D

Idk, i think evolution is a fairly strong theory, however i think that our evolution may have been tampered with sometime along the road. I mean you can compare us to any species on this planet. We are by far the most dependant race when it comes to food resources and surviving. We have to use our brains to keep us alive, and my guess is that a well evolved species would retain the attributes that would allow it to survive in nature. Cats and dogs are very inteligent, so aren't dolphins and gorrillas. However they do not have opposable thumbs with which they can use tools. my guess is that we may have been experimented on by an older race. Not sure though, but i'd say our short comings for physiological survival point to this. The creation and inteligent designists point to the idea that the human body is perfect and complex, where as only our brain is highly devoloped, but if you consider the intelect of other species and their ability to survive in the wild, they could eventually reach our level of developement. However, would they retain their ability to survive in nature???

It's not just an "idea". It's a truth that has been passed down since the beginning of time.

Actually the evidence shows that it isnt a truth, its just an idea.

And if it was a truth, whose creation myth is the right one? The christians because it says so in the bible? Or the muslims because it says so in the Quran?

btw the dawkins docu is actually named "The Root of All Evil?"

so there is a reaso hes not only talking about evolution ;)

What about neither? Raelianism anyone?

If it is true that we are/have been/still are visited by ET's -then I would not find it surprising that they messed with us genetically.

I mean look at what we are doing now and what some of us want to do.(genetic research etc.)

If this were the case that would explain alot. I'm just not sure what their motives would be. ( :alien:B):ph34r: )

I am pretty open to the idea. But we really don't know, do we ? <_<

This makes more sense to me than the biblical acount. That's fo show.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I watched a 3 quarters on "root of all evil"

I will watch the rest another time.

Christianity is just another made up story to explain natural happenings. If it works for you, and you believe it and you are happy that's great, but simply put,

that is all I see Christianity as, a leaning stick of hope.

Raelianism anyone?

Like I've always said there have been more reported sightings of aliens than of a god. You do the math!

never ind, I will go read about it some more :alien:

Edited by Robinette

How sad.

I was asking to be told what it is because I am not sure about it exactly, I didn't mean to depress you sheeshe!... ;)

Oh you didn't hear? Noah's ark was actually a space SHIP :rofl: wawawa

Oh you didn't hear? Noah's ark was actually a space SHIP :rofl: wawawa

lol, who knows. maybe they brought up all the animals in the space ship.

and its why theyre still doing it today. mainly cows (.....why cows? i dont know)

The thing that I find interesting (and is part of my own writing/graphic novel, yes I'm the same magnatude known for scifi illustrations) is the power both sides hold in the weight of our society. A lot of people look up to these people determining the "facts", how easy it is to sway the multitude into a truth/lies. A big "what if" we had a fundamentalist backed political party that burned the (pro evolution) scientists at the stake. Its all too freaky to imagine.

Edited by Magnatude

oops srry double post

Edited by Magnatude

mainly cows (.....why cows? i dont know)

Because they taste good when grilled

lol, who knows. maybe they brought up all the animals in the space ship.

and its why theyre still doing it today. mainly cows (.....why cows? i dont know)

I'll tell you why it's mainly cows, because apparently cows have the exact proteins needed for the grey or whoever is using them to help them reproduce. The theory on greys is we are helping them reproduce, many abductees claim to be tampered with in this way. A lady reseacher, I'm not sure of her name, puts forward this theory based on information collected in this area.

I'll tell you why it's mainly cows, because apparently cows have the exact proteins needed for the grey or whoever is using them to help them reproduce. The theory on greys is we are helping them reproduce, many abductees claim to be tampered with in this way. A lady reseacher, I'm not sure of her name, puts forward this theory based on information collected in this area.

ive heard of sexual experiments that happen with abductees. extracting sperm and what not. some women have claimed to have thier young fetus taken from them. or think they greys took eggs.

let me know if you remember the ladies name. sounds interesting, id like to read more on it.

ive heard of sexual experiments that happen with abductees. extracting sperm and what not. some women have claimed to have thier young fetus taken from them. or think they greys took eggs.

let me know if you remember the ladies name. sounds interesting, id like to read more on it.

I think her name is Linda Howe and wrote 'A Strange Harvest' about it all.

I found 2 links to these documentaries online

100 Reasons Why Creationism Is Stupid!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/6169

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is Stupid!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/5566

Personally I find both extremists of their own views, watch, listen, you be the judge.

i only got to watch 40 mins of the why evolution is stupid cuz of my damn computer. hahah listen to the way that guy says water and matter. anyway, what's everybody mad at, the guy SCIENTIFICLY debated evolution and had some good SCIENTIFIC points. sounds like some of the evolutionist are just as stubbern than any religious people to me.

athiest "were did god come from?"

creationist "i don't know, how did everything show up out of nowhere?"

athiest ".....i don't know...from nothing i guess."

i only got to watch 40 mins of the why evolution is stupid cuz of my damn computer. hahah listen to the way that guy says water and matter. anyway, what's everybody mad at, the guy SCIENTIFICLY debated evolution and had some good SCIENTIFIC points. sounds like some of the evolutionist are just as stubbern than any religious people to me.

Hovind didn't make any scientific points. Everything he relates to are from conversations that he can't support. He is a known liar and is currently serving a 10 year sentence in a federal prison for tax fraud and other charges.

Yeah, Hovind made some very good points.