Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Magnatude

100 reasons why Creationism/Evolution is stup

52 posts in this topic

Godofcats
Hovind didn't make any scientific points. Everything he relates to are from conversations that he can't support. He is a known liar and is currently serving a 10 year sentence in a federal prison for tax fraud and other charges.

he don't have to support it because some of what he said is scientific FACT holmes. the thing about the mery-go-round....fact. the thing about the crocidile giving birth the a bird and how can that one bird reproduce....good point made by him. and also the big bang breaks a scientific law! that law being you can't get an explosion...if nothing is there to make it....energy and matter don't just show up out of nowhere. maybe some stuff he can't support...so what.....scientist can't support most the things about evolution either. remember they are just theorys and "we thinks." so the dudes in prison so what i've known people in prison OOOHHHH NO PRISON. if i told you we all die am i lieing just cuz i said it from a prison cell.....

Cimber
he don't have to support it because some of what he said is scientific FACT holmes. the thing about the mery-go-round....fact. the thing about the crocidile giving birth the a bird and how can that one bird reproduce....good point made by him. and also the big bang breaks a scientific law! that law being you can't get an explosion...if nothing is there to make it....energy and matter don't just show up out of nowhere. maybe some stuff he can't support...so what.....scientist can't support most the things about evolution either. remember they are just theorys and "we thinks." so the dudes in prison so what i've known people in prison OOOHHHH NO PRISON. if i told you we all die am i lieing just cuz i said it from a prison cell.....

OK if he did ask a scientist, one could obviously have answered his questions. I am a biologist not a physicist but even I can tell you how space works on a basic level.

Merry go round

This is not even part of the Big Bang theory because it doesn't explain the singularity. However the statement itself is false. True the premise is correct, but the part where he explains that planets are going in different directions is wrong. Objects catch other smaller objects due to gravitational pull. Objects are colliding with other objects constantly when they are forming. This is why they are in different orbits.

Crocodile giving birth to bird

It is hardly from a good point, if you understood the basic mechanisms of evolution. Evolutionary change is gradual. It doesn't happen instantly. Many genetic changes have to occur for an organism to adapt to its given environment.

energy and matter don't just show up out of nowhere.

This is about the third time in a week I have had to explain this, and frankly I am getting tired of it. Something CAN come from nothing. For instance, a positron, proton, electron, and neutron can appear out of nowhere. They will exist for a period of time, then proceed to destroy eachother. No law was broken because there is no net change.

scientist can't support most the things about evolution either. remember they are just theorys and "we thinks."

They are not just theories. You should do some research on your own about science before making such claims. Theories in science are not just hunches or guesses. They are logical and based on mounds of scientific data and experiments.